Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Turns Men On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns Men On? (5502 Views)

What Turns You On Guys Only / What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? / What Turns You Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns Men On? by LordReed(m): 12:01pm On Feb 29, 2008
Sexy is an attitude. A girl who is in touch with her natural traits as a woman will excite me any time. Her looks n her behaviour combined continue to incite your fantasies.
Re: What Turns Men On? by olulu(m): 12:15pm On Feb 29, 2008
@encomium
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really, to me it is high intelligence quotiant (IQ) coupled with humility as well as having the fear of God and being creative in nature likewise not being selfish.

lie lie broda, was it d intelligence u saw first ,or the tits and ass? tongue tongue tongue
is it the intelligence u caress and kiss? undecided undecided undecided
abeg jo, when it comes to a man's attraction to a woman, its first and foremost 99.99% of the time,
PURELY PHYSICAL shocked shocked shocked

intelligence, and every oda tins are 2nd best.
cooking? i cook good, and ekatte neva finish
washing? wetin do dry cleaner
sense of humor? yes, necessary, but still 2nd place , side attraction and long term necessity

if da boobs are a size 34b,
then she's got all my undivided attention grin grin grin
da ass? well,, a good turn on point too
face?well, " mo le fi pillow bo lojo"
Re: What Turns Men On? by Atreus(f): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2009
boobs,boobs and did i mention boobs? There's nuffin like feelin her luscious boobs pressin against my rock-hard body as she arches in the throes of esctasy,or watching her boobs rise and fall as she sleeps,or seein them jiggle softly when she walks. Boobs are esquisite! When i see God,the first thing i'll do is to thank him for making those twin globes of delicious delight! I love boobies!
Re: What Turns Men On? by Enockia(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2009
firm nice boobs and a very nice ass not those ones way no de full troussier oooo cos girls of nowadays de do filmtrick
Re: What Turns Men On? by charles316: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2009
Enockia:

firm nice boobs and a very nice ass not those ones way no de full troussier oooo  cos girls of nowadays de do filmtrick
Atreus:

boobs,boobs and did i mention boobs? There's nuffin like feelin her luscious boobs pressin against my rock-hard body as she arches in the throes of esctasy,or watching her boobs rise and fall as she sleeps,or seein them jiggle softly when she walks. Boobs are esquisite! When i see God,the first thing i'll do is to thank him for making those twin globes of delicious delight! I love boobies!
LMDO-LAUGH MY privates OFF
@ENOCKIA AND ATREUS,

U GUYS ARE CRUEL.ARE U BROTHERS?
Re: What Turns Men On? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2009
I thought men were turned off by boobs and ass?
Re: What Turns Men On? by charles316: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2009
@IBKAYE,
ARE U DRUNK?

I LOVE BOOTY O.INFACT AM ADDICTED TO BIG BOOTY.I CANT DATE A GIRL WITH SMALL BOOTY.
Re: What Turns Men On? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2009
charles316:

@IBKAYE,
ARE U DRUNK?

I LOVE BOOTY O.INFACT AM ADDICTED TO BIG BOOTY.I CANT DATE A GIRL WITH SMALL BOOTY.
ok
Re: What Turns Men On? by nethacker(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2009
ibkaye:

I thought men were turned off by boobs and ass?
 grin grin shocked
u tot ? or its confirmed ?find out.u can say sha , pls let the ladies answer this.they knw wat to do to make tha fing STAND  grin grin
Re: What Turns Men On? by charles316: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2009
@IBKAYE,
is it because u have a small booty
Re: What Turns Men On? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2009
charles316:

@IBKAYE,
is it because u have a small booty
sure
Re: What Turns Men On? by charles316: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
ibkaye:

sure
and u prefer that to having a big one?
Re: What Turns Men On? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
charles316:

and u prefer that to having a big one?
Indubitably
Re: What Turns Men On? by charles316: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
i like u jare.u are okay with what u have.thats what i tell guys u complain of their small or average koboko
Re: What Turns Men On? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
Lmao, right.
Re: What Turns Men On? by charles316: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2009
the truth is a girl with small arse hadly turns me on unless her chester(sorry manchester ubited fans) will compensate for her small arsenal.( arsenal fan pls forgive me for this).

infact its of no use sleeping with a booty-less girl cause my koboko may not appreciate such thing.( so that d koboko wont start to doze off during action)
Re: What Turns Men On? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2009
I heard plank ass is currently in vogue  tongue
Re: What Turns Men On? by charles316: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2009
ibkaye:

I heard plank ass is currently in vogue  tongue
why?
u mean say guys now prefer to hold nothing?
or what exactly do u mean by plank ass.
is that what u have?
pls post d pic here so that i can analyse it properly for the house

thank u.
Re: What Turns Men On? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2009
not even plank ass, as in, the kind where the ass looks like part of it has even been carved out, that's the kind I have.
Re: What Turns Men On? by origina9ja(f): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2009
brb
Re: What Turns Men On? by charles316: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2009
ibk,
pls i need d pic for analysis.post it now.
Re: What Turns Men On? by charles316: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2009
ibk,

original9ja has gone to take d pic of her arse which she will post here soon.so i `ll advice u do so.
Re: What Turns Men On? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
what is a pic
Re: What Turns Men On? by Nursery1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2009
wat turns me on in ladies is wen the turn their back at me and work out of my life for good.
Re: What Turns Men On? by charles316: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2009
IBK,
PIC=PICTURE.

MY GUYS HERE DEY WAIT FOR AM TOO.THEY ARE ALREADY SALIVATING,

SO DONT KEEP THEM WAITING .
ibkaye:

what is a pic
Nursery 1:

wat turns me on in ladies is wen the turn their back at me and work out of my life for good.

U BE NURSERY ONE BOY
Re: What Turns Men On? by nethacker(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
charles316:

the truth is a girl with small arse hadly turns me on unless her chester(sorry manchester ubited fans) will compensate for her small arsenal.( arsenal fan pls forgive me for this).

infact its of no use sleeping with a booty-less girl cause my koboko may not appreciate such thing.( so that d koboko wont start to doze off during action)
oloshi mmmssshhheeeewwwwwww angry
Re: What Turns Men On? by charles316: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2009
nethacker:

oloshi mmmssshhheeeewwwwwww angry

WHY U DEY VEX?
Re: What Turns Men On? by Nursery1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2009
charles316:

IBK,
PIC=PICTURE.

MY GUYS HERE DEY WAIT FOR AM TOO.THEY ARE ALREADY SALIVATING,

SO DONT KEEP THEM WAITING .
U BE NURSERY ONE BOY

charles666, wats ur mission in nairaland. getting at people in here will not make u popular. I have read through most of ur post and i see them as irrelevant to nairaland. mind u i mean no offence.
Re: What Turns Men On? by charles316: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2009
GO AND JUMP INTO D LAGOON.
MUTHERFUCKING SWINE
Re: What Turns Men On? by edogram(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2009
for me

1. ass
2. boobs
3. face.
4. body curving and fresh, shape like coke bottle, becos my skin is soft and fresh also. i hate to see strecht marks on girls
Re: What Turns Men On? by origina9ja(f): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
its natural anyways
so what can u do about it

What if she's pregnant and has some due to that
wettin u go do
Re: What Turns Men On? by origina9ja(f): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2009
charles316:

ibk,

original9ja has gone to take d pic of her arse which she will post here soon.so i `ll advice u do so.
me ke
u no serious cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! / If You Were Raped, Would You Have An Abortion? / Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.