Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,829 members, 7,798,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Refusal Entry Clearance - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refusal Entry Clearance (633 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) / Any Nairalander In The Uk On Hsmp? Hsmp Entry Clearance Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Refusal Entry Clearance by Egbetola: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2013
s there possibility to be successful in my UK visa appeal? i have been refused to obtain Uk visa and my right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84 (1) (c) of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002.

The CK said; you stated i receive N228,00 (£912) a month from your employment and you have provided your pay slips which show this amount. However your bank statement which shows monthly payments noted as "salary" does not show this amount. As you have not provided any explanation of this discrepancy, I am not satisfied þhe funds held in your account are true reflection of your financial circumstances in Nigeria. Therefore, on the balance of probabilities , I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor for a limited period not exceeding 6 months or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of the visit as required by paragraph 41 (i) and (ii) of HC395 of the Immigration Rules. Could you please explain me is there any possibility to be successful in appeal? Is there any opportunity to obtain visa on this grounds.

(1) (Reply)

Expired E-passport / Fatal Accident At Kwarapoly(ilorin) General Hospital Road / 9 Y/o Boy Stowaway With Style In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.