Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (22482 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by ambrosini593(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2013
Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working Class Ladies?

Girls are running after working guys but the case of guys running after working class ladies are not always like that. Are they scared of their money or because the guys on their are poor?
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by victorian(f): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2013
That's not true , at all.....trust me, u got it wrong...working class babes are the target these days.

15 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2013
I really do not understand the term "working class lady".

What does it take to be a working class lady? Corporate dress? Suit & Prada bag?

There is no such thing as "working class lady"

7 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by xynerise: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2013
Working class lady can even be a street hawker. What exactly do u mean? undecided
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by KINGwax(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2013
Wot an erroneous assertion

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by dammytex: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
I want to believe your definition of "working class ladies" would be women that are professionals or women with their careers rolling.

Still, you are very wrong.

Maybe you need to relocate to Lagos. These days, our guys are seriously going out for ladies that will cushion the intensity of their expenditures...

6 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by olumaxi(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Kindly link me wit a beautiful workin clas lady..08034799251

4 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
olumaxi: Kindly link me wit a beautiful workin clas lady..08034799251

oh my .......goodness!

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by xynerise: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
ok grin

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
KINGwax: Wot an erroneous assertion

Good comment! On point!
you must be brain or is it pinky?
undecided
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
OP,pls go and get your facts right. Your assertion is sitting on a long thing.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Okontami: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
See this OP, u are a clown. I state it.No guy is scared of dating a working class girl. Who do u want boys to go after?? Hungry girls who are practically beggars or who? Mr OP please which country do you live in. It is a big fat lie. Every guy want an asset and not a liability. If you can not add to me, please dont come and deplete my life. Thats the current slogan.

9 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Okontami: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
In fact, a girl that is not working or meaningfully engaged into something constructive is not good for your health.

1) She will bug your life with her needs and plenty sorrows
2) She will be too free and will engage in affairs that will hurt you( An idle hand is the devil's workshop)
3) She will not appreciate a penny you give her.
4) She will use phrases like " How much is the 50,000 Naira you gave me? Is that one money"

When I remember more, I will say it.

30 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
Okontami: In fact, a girl that is not working or meaningfully engaged into something constructive is not good for your health.

1) She will bug your life with her needs and plenty sorrows
2) She will be too free and will engage in affairs that will hurt you( An idle hand is the devil's workshop)
3) She will not appreciate a penny you give her.
4) She will use phrases like " How much is the 50,000 Naira you gave me? Is that one money"

When I remember more, I will say it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by totalbaby(f): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Your wrong, 'working class" i prefer financially stable are in demand nowadays as men want someone who can be their equal or add to their value but nowadays wit all the male goldiggers around a "working class" woman needs to be careful.

5 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
totalbaby: Your wrong, 'working class" i prefer financially stable are in demand nowadays as men want someone who can be their equal or add to their value but nowadays wit all the male goldiggers around a "working class" woman needs to be careful.
on point...
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by totalbaby(f): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
grin
acidosis™:

on point...
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by surveyProf(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
I think the Op is meant to say career lady!
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yea.. I think am one of them.. grin
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by alyarmouk(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
if you see a working class lady that is single, plsssssss inform me oo, m working class n single too
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
ambrosini593: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working Class Ladies?

Girls are running after working guys but the case of guys running after working class ladies are not always like that. Are they scared of their money or because the guys on their are poor?

Answer!! Because when most women has start making some money, they become usually arrogant!! Nobody is scared of career women..

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by totalbaby(f): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Well most women who earn money don't take as much shit as they would if they were not earning money
Okija_juju:

Answer!! Because when most women has start making some money, they become usually arrogant!! Nobody is scared of career women..

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by timpaker(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
I aint scared... I've dated a couple of em before I ran out of maintenance fee

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by yuzedo: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Only a walking-class man would be intimidated by a working-class lady... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dont Use Your Mouth More Than Your Ears………..
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2013

Dont u mind very Ugly working class lady cos i av one right now grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by maclatunji: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Why should I be scared? Money is just one of the factors in a marriage- not the only one.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
What's this one saying? Who marries 'housewife' these days? Rubbish.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by timpaker(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2013

I smell desperation here...
Dude, I share ur pain, i really do.

I know u really wanna get laid badly...

Just hold on a bit.....let me make a call for ya

can u do that for me? cool
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by kinchiso(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
Not at all... I don't need a lady wey go crucify my bank account for cross dey chop am...
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by igbsam(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ashawo aka Olosho sef na Working-Class Lady. Are guys scared of them too ? grin Afterall, dem dey work too
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by BTT(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
LeBaN:

Dont u mind very Ugly working class lady cos i av one right now grin grin grin grin

I hope you are not putting up your boss at work for sale on NL?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x / #Buttocks - 5 Proven Ways To Get A Bigger Butt / Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.