Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

white Bold 5 For Sale @45k!!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / white Bold 5 For Sale @45k!!!! (480 Views)

Naija Used Blackberry White Bold 2 For Sale!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!!!SOLD / Used White Bold 9790 For Sale. / Fresh White Bold 5 For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

white Bold 5 For Sale @45k!!!! by ObinnaOkpo: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
Please white bold 5 for 45k its clean and its working fine, I need the money urgently call me 08100933222 tnx God bless
Re: white Bold 5 For Sale @45k!!!! by Hardeycholah: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Is it d unbranded type? Model 9900 or 9930 and dd u av d accessories wit it....let me giv u 42k...08063907571...asap
Re: white Bold 5 For Sale @45k!!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
He is a scam,google is his phone number
@obinnaokpo na only you get get almost 5 usernames on nairaland,na u be mr frank,also mr mark osewa,also jeff oluwole,mr adey olawale with all the same phone numbers,am sure you must be a pure scam..I wouid advice people to google his phone number to see how many user names on nairaland share this same phone number,if am lying obinnaokpo defend your self...scammers
Re: white Bold 5 For Sale @45k!!!! by ObinnaOkpo: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
Please what is scam here? Did I tell any of my callers to send money to my account? Did I send any bulk sms ? So please remind me where the scam is? About the number! Is it my business your just a jobless fool. If you don't know what to say sign out
toongee8701: He is a scam,google is his phone number
@obinnaokpo na only you get get almost 5 usernames on nairaland,na u be mr frank,also mr mark osewa,also jeff oluwole,mr adey olawale with all the same phone numbers,am sure you must be a pure scam..I wouid advice people to google his phone number to see how many user names on nairaland share this same phone number,if am lying obinnaokpo defend your self...scammers
Re: white Bold 5 For Sale @45k!!!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Omo ale oniro,how come you have 5 usernames on niaraland,with the same phone. Numbers,you can't explain that,today you are yoruba,tommorow you are igbo,next tmrw you are even seun osewa's family member.you are a theif.you don't have any phones to selll just accept the fact I caught you.,the scam here is that your phone number us affilated to 5 diff user names belonging to scammers and you can't explain that.
Or are you five diff people
You said scammers got your number.and if we call na you dey pick up..
You are a bloody theif okay.delete your threads accept you are a scammer.and why are you calling my phone oo to bribe me to shut up abi or wot,abeg I don't want to be affiliates with a scam oo.park well

(1) (Reply)

Free Training: Solar And Inverter / Affodiable 37 Inche Television / Xbox 360 Elite 120gig For Sale.....40k Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.