Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria (70297 Views)

Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / We Can Make Your Party Glamorous.. Gospel Tungba Juju Package / Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by kennykool4u: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
i stay in the northern part of the country and i ve seen many more than that.....but, poverty still loom
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by Mavor: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
dunmorris: 1 grenade is ok to consume d canopy
signed
Boko boys grin
Lol. Bad guy!!!
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
I am not surprised. I'm not aware of any other tribe which elite spoil their kids with materials things like the Hausa/Fulani (and their cousins of Kanuri etc).

1 Like

Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by untainted: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
Really nice to see such good news from the north. At least nobody is saying haram to the whole thing........yet.
Happy married life [rich] beautiful couple.
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by amaka70(f): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Freiburger: Why dem nor cover their face na? angry
Go and cover it for them nah

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by OmoOlomu(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
mutaalim: What is Glamorous about this, can someone explain this to me ?? is it about the hair uncovered ..........................
thats what they are trying to say, bt 4 me i see them as confussed fellow who dont know ,or nt proud of their identity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by timpaker(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Private jet? well, i love the interior decoration of the hall.
Stylish indeed!!! cool cool cool
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by vivianc(f): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
Cute couple.
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by sharubutu(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
[quote
author=tellwisdom]What is glamorous about
these abokis?? ..Do they even know what they are doing?? angry
[/quote]

Your father..............
You're maaaaaaaaad..............
Bad belle. No wonder you're so poor that even the poor call you poor.
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by lafuria1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
i dont know what some of you take the north for, u think everybody na almajiri. grin

not suprise, extravangant and lavish weddings is the order of the day now, even the poor pple are not left out, yes, the save money and spend it all on weddings. wedding events will start from monday and end on sunday comprising of arab nite, indian nite, english nite, etc. big weddings is always a source of pride among the ladies, they try to outdo each other.

if you stay in the north, this wedding is no news, just attend a rich man wedding in kano or katsina and see, you will wonder if the north was ever poor. there are lot of rich northern elite but it is everybody to himself.
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by Emerald120(f): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
tellwisdom: What is glamorous about these abokis?? ..Do they even know what they are doing?? angry
go get a life dude.
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by ismhab(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
kennykool4u: i stay in the northern part of the country and i ve seen many more than that.....but, poverty still loom
Poverty day for every where, day for u.s.a, day for europe, day for northern nigeria, day for southern nigeria, stup.id and arro.gant people, even goodluck never have shoe before, he eat once a day before and he is from niger delta, but now he eats seven times a day.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by fatimah24: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
tellwisdom: What is glamorous about these abokis?? ..Do they even know what they are doing?? angry
u don't sound lyk ur name at all. Tell wisdom indeed.
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
And some gworo mallams who have been deprived of their means would still gather at weddings like this, broad smiles, to eat rice with their bare hands o undecided
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by REVOLUTNIS: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
The children of those who stole Nigerian money.
keep enjoying someday u guys wil back
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by fuke(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
And some Idiots say they are BokoHaram
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by sweetrace(f): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
Their love story is beautiful. They look like they are so in love. I pray they enjoy a wonderful marriage.
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by REVOLUTNIS: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
la furia: i dont know what some of you take the north for, u think everybody na almajiri. grin

not suprise, extravangant and lavish weddings is the order of the day now, even the poor pple are not left out, yes, the save money and spend it all on weddings. wedding events will start from monday and end on sunday comprising of arab nite, indian nite, english nite, etc. big weddings is always a source of pride among the ladies, they try to outdo each other.

if you stay in the north, this wedding is no news, just attend a rich man wedding in kano or katsina and see, you will wonder if the north was ever poor. there are lot of rich northern elite but it is everybody to himself.

Where did they get the money from?
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by BlueMurder(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
Rubbish! Obscene display of wealth and indecency in the midst of grinding poverty and hopelessness, by people suffering from identity crisis.
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
To think that a wedding of this Class was pulled off successfully without any security hitch in Nigeria's Afghanistan(Maiduguri) makes room for some answers. Why would Boko haram spare an 'Unislamic Gathering' like this one, and go blow up a Church? Later some one will say the group is not politically motivated. Anyway, make e no be say i be bad belle, happy married life to the beautiful couple
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by muktarmtt(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shut d Bleep bad belle ppl, u will never had dis in ur intire life mumu aboki dn pass ur level

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by Dozieson(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella: The bride is soooooooooo pretty!! Northern chicks fine kraaaa!! wedding on point..

Idowu, where you dey? make lemonade come see o...
LOOKING AT IT CLEARLY, I THINK THE GROOM IS MORE HANDSOME
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by muktarmtt(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
aloyzin: . Guy no be by tribe oh, if u see ibo babes sometimes u go think say dem fit win miss world, beauty dey everywhere
igbo 4 ware den dey get yellow popo haha
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
REVOLUTNIS:

Where did they get the money from?

Kai! See insult! What did you take northerners for? Foolish southerners with their hatred.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by tellwisdom: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Good, im likely to be seeing the ABOKIS we have on this forum...God don catch una angry angry
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by tellwisdom: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
muktar mtt: Shut d Bleep bad belle ppl, u will never had dis in ur intire life mumu aboki dn pass ur level

How did you get into this site?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
If only this extravaganza can translate into tolerance and understanding.

I hate marriages.
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by Idowuogbo(f): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella: The bride is soooooooooo pretty!! Northern chicks fine kraaaa!! wedding on point..

Idowu, where you dey? make lemonade come see o...
Jesos! I can see o! Mehn..money good o! Jeez! Check out d bride's henna, Kai! On point!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by pedestal82(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
INNO18: To think that a wedding of this Class was pulled off successfully without any security hitch in Nigeria's Afghanistan(Maiduguri) makes room for some answers. Why would Boko haram spare an 'Unislamic Gathering' like this one, and go blow up a Church? Later some one will say the group is not politically motivated. Anyway, make e no be say i be bad belle, happy married life to the beautiful couple
If am not mistaken she is the Daughter of Ali modu Sheriff, Boko originator, so its gonna be hitch free of course! And look she is not covering her hair self! I agree with u bro.
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by Paulonorival: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Good picture n nice couple.
A bit of advise - Marriage is not built on love alone but tolerance and respect. A man or woman's character is like a smoke, if u are not blinded by love u will always see the traces of the smoke even when bottled up. Tolerant, Peace and happiness is key.
Happy married life.
Re: Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria by Lawalemi(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
If half of northerners are as enlightened as these guys, now we may not be discussing Boko Haram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) / Twin Brothers Play Best Man Role At Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.