Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) (2955 Views)

Olisa Metuh To Drag EFCC To Court, Refuses To Eat Or Drink / Ghanians,s/africans Will Never Do These / Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by RDynamite(f): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2008
[b]"Posted Feb. 28, 2008 – White students at South Africa ’s University of Free State are now facing criminal charges after a disturbing video showing the abuse of several Black university employees surfaced.

The video, reportedly made to protest the integration of residence halls, shows the White students telling five Black elderly workers to drink full bottles of beer, reports the BBC. Then they were led to a field and told to show their athletic skills.

Finally, in the most disturbing portion of the film, a White male urinates on food then shouted “Take! Take!” in Afrikaans seemingly forcing the Black workers to consume the urinated on food, which caused them to vomit.

The Whites involved are current or former students at the university. The schools rector, Frederick Fourie told the BBC he was very upset about this incident.

“We are having a management meeting. And there’s a strong condemnation of this from everybody concerned,” he said.

The university will suspend students allegedly in the video and the victims will receive counseling, according to the school. Wednesday hundreds of Black students and workers at the University of Free State gave the school a list of demands.

“We are saying that all these issues must be brought forward so that all the people of South Africa can see that racism is still a dominant feature in South African society,” Siviwe Vamva, a member of the South African Students Congress, reports the BBC.

The organization will hold a national strike next week to bring attention to its efforts against racism"

Click link to watch the VIDEO: http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_7260000/newsid_7268000/7268058.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&asb=1&news=1&ms3=54&ms_javascript=true&bbcws=2[/b]
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Blatant: 1:55pm On Feb 29, 2008
I saw this yesterday on the news and my wife was sick for it.

I'm sure there will be some black people quick to justify the action or explain it away. I still believe that the black man is striving too hard to be accepted by the white man while the white man MOSTLY relaxes and has a laugh at the effort of some learned black people to get accepted as equals.

These students did it as a protest- because black people were being allowed into a hall of residence. Al this happening in AFRICA!!!

In Europe, what you hear is that if you dont like something as a black man, you should get out and return to Africa. Nobody is saying same to white south Africans who control the SA economy.
cry
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by holythug(m): 1:58pm On Feb 29, 2008
d apartheid evil is still in d air in SA
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by RDynamite(f): 2:20pm On Feb 29, 2008
What I don't understand is how these whites students got them workers to eat that food?
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Blatant: 5:59pm On Feb 29, 2008
They were stupid enough to trust the white South Africans
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Feb 29, 2008
But wait, they were NOT FORCED TO EAT THE STEW, They could have said NO, and not eaten the stew. I mean Whites do these to other whites in other areas. I think we should step off the racial cliff here and focus more on what really happened and why it happened and how.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Blatant: 6:14pm On Feb 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

But wait, they were NOT FORCED TO EAT THE STEW, They could have said NO, and not eaten the stew. I mean Whites do these to other whites in other areas. I think we should step off the racial cliff here and focus more on what really happened and why it happened and how.

We cant step off the racial cliff because that is the basis for the action of the white students.

Have you seen a clip of the incident to hear what the boys were saying and why they embarked on the mission?
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Feb 29, 2008
Blatant:

We can't step off the racial cliff because that is the basis for the action of the white students.

Have you seen a clip of the incident to hear what the boys were saying and why they embarked on the mission?

If you really want to see solutions to issues even those that people inject race into, you need to get away from focusing on race to deal with it and I believe this is no different. What do you suggest be done?? South Africa make a law against whites tricking blacks?? Will a law against Whites tricking whites and blacks tricking blacks follow??
Do you propose blacks never accept stews from whites then?? What about whites married to blacks?? Should they also follow that as the solution?? Come on!!! Or are we all just going to complain and whine about this case and then wait to whine and complain about the next such issue and then the next??
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Ibime(m): 6:19pm On Feb 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Oh shut up, you stupid apologist - either you are suggesting that the Black people had no dignity (which you are) - instead of focusing on the crime commited. There is no victim of crime who is a willing victim. If the Black people were tricked, then your point is defeated because they did not know so they had no cause to refuse the stew. If they knew the food was polluted, do you know the circumstances that made them eat it still? Do you know if the Black people would not get fired or something worse if they did not eat the stew?

Self hating idiots disgust me!
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Blatant: 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

If you really want to see solutions to issues even those that people inject race into, you need to get away from focusing on race to deal with it and I believe this is no different. What do you suggest be done?? South Africa make a law against whites tricking blacks?? Will a law against Whites tricking whites and blacks tricking blacks follow??
Do you propose blacks never accept stews from whites then?? What about whites married to blacks?? Should they also follow that as the solution?? Come on!!! Or are we all just going to complain and whine about this case and then wait to whine and complain about the next such issue and then the next??

I will never accept stew from any stinking white person, especially an unknown one. Those who decided to marry white people will bear their own crosses. No be my wahala
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Feb 29, 2008
Blatant:

I will never accept stew from any stinking white person, especially an unknown one. Those who decided to marry white people will bear their own crosses. No be my wahala

, says the RACIST who can not see he is just as guilty as those he accuses in this case for pushing the race card, LMAO!!!
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by 4Him(m): 6:32pm On Feb 29, 2008
they ate the stew because, sadly like so many of us, we will do anything a white man tells us to do without even thinking.
They ate the stew, allowed them to video-tape the event (it was not done in secret) and are now crying foul . . .

We blacks like to disgrace ourselves and then turn around and claim racism.

If a white chic gave me a sweet smelling stew of course i'd tuck in and enjoy myself as long as she's someone i know i can trust.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Feb 29, 2008
4Him:

they ate the stew because, sadly like so many of us, we will do anything a white man tells us to do without even thinking.
They ate the stew, allowed them to video-tape the event (it was not done in secret) and are now crying foul . . .

We blacks like to disgrace ourselves and then turn around and claim racism.

If a white chic gave me a sweet smelling stew of course i'd tuck in and enjoy myself as long as she's someone i know i can trust.

Exactly. They were not forced to eat the stew so why cry racism here is what I don't get.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Blatant: 6:34pm On Feb 29, 2008
I have never denied being a racist ever since I moved outside Nigeria finally. I am racist in reaction to the racism I experience and see around me and I have no apologies for that.

I'd rather be that way and have a clear mind than deny my racism like white people always do.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Feb 29, 2008
Blatant:

I have never denied being a racist ever since I moved outside Nigeria finally. I am racist in reaction to the racism I experience and see around me and I have no apologies for that.

I'd rather be that way and have a clear mind than deny my racism like white people always do.

uuummm, ogbeni, both Whites and Blacks deny their racism. No one color is actually higher on that list. I am glad you accept that you are a racist, so why cry foul when other racists are racist??
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Blatant: 6:41pm On Feb 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

uuummm, ogbeni, both Whites and Blacks deny their racism. No one color is actually higher on that list. I am glad you accept that you are a racist, so why cry foul when other racists are racist??

I'm not crying foul. I only expect the black south africans to start controlling affairs politically and economically in their own country. What is the proportion of black economic shakers in Britain compared to the proportion white economic shakers in South Africa?

Make life difficult for the callous invaders just like they make it difficult for the average black man to rise in their own land.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Feb 29, 2008
Blatant:

I'm not crying foul. I only expect the black south africans to start controlling affairs politically and economically in their own country. What is the proportion of black economic shakers in Britain compared to the proportion white economic shakers in South Africa?

Make life difficult for the callous invaders just like they make it difficult for the average black man to rise in their own land.

So you are advocating Racism as solution to "suspected Racism"?? interesting!!!
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Blatant: 6:47pm On Feb 29, 2008
It's their land. When you start to experience and witness real racist acts of white against black people, you'll see why there's nothing wrong with telling South Africans to be racist towards white people and create a conducive atmosphere for racism to thrive.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by 4Him(m): 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2008
Blatant:

If as i suspect the answer is very low then is it the fault of the British? Did they make a policy that deliberately kept blacks out of school?

I see blacks here busy working hard at mcdonalds while their white colleagues are slaving away in med school. In 10yrs time somebody will claim racism because there are not enough black doctors.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2008
Blatant:

It's their land. When you start to experience and witness real racist acts of white against black people, you'll see why there's nothing wrong with telling South Africans to be racist towards white people and create a conducive atmosphere for racism to thrive.

I have been to south africa and I can not blame the whites for the situation with the blacks in South Africa. The majority of the blame remains on the blacks as it does the rest of Africa. The Blacks have nothing limiting them at all. Infact, they have not had anything limiting them advancing in the past decade or so and look at what is going on. Please how can you advocate racism as solution to the situation in South Africa today?? As someone who has seen south africans in Action on so many occassions, I fail to see how you arrived at this idea. I can point out quite a couple of Nigerians who have gone to south africa with so little and are among the people doing well down there in South Africa. I know a particular nigerian who has been in south africa for a decade now or so and he will tell you the same. He came there with nothing, did not have to resort to crime to get to where he is now. The society is an open one where you have a lot of opportunities should you want to succeed. It is simply up to you. Like every place else, you will run into obstacles but you decide what you do with those obstacles: focus on them and make an issue out of it all or move on to take advantage of other open gates available, you decide.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Ibime(m): 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I have been to south africa and I can not blame the whites for the situation with the blacks in South Africa. The majority of the blame remains on the blacks as it does the rest of Africa.

Ehe - dis buffoon done come again.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 29, 2008
Is this the first time.
How about the syphilis experiment on blacks here in America,I think in Tuskegee.
Who could forget the blankets laced with small pox given to red Indians.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by RDynamite(f): 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2008
nwando:

Is this the first time.
How about the syphilis experiment on blacks here in America,I think in Tuskegee.
Who could forget the blankets laced with small pox given to red Indians.

I know sad

The strange thing is that these whites were "students" and the blacks were "workers". I mean, a worker is superior and should have an upper hand(have the boldness to say no). I don't get it really.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Dreloaded(f): 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2008
Like I've said many times before SA is a disgrace as an African country. I dont care how "civlized" they claim to be or their so called boastful economy.

Anyway The reason why the workers accepted the food I found out is cos the white pricks claimed them acting out "Fear Factor", anyone who has seen the show would understand

However Kobo it is racist because the video was made for racist propoganda. They did it to priove they were against integration of their school so yes it's racism.

The funny thing is 2 have apologized. Why? In the vdeo they said it was to prove what they thought of integration so why cant they stand by their views? Bloody cowards and they're also claiming that the food wasnt urinated on and that they used a "camera" trick, if it was just orduinary stew why did the victims get sick from it

Pathetic bastards should be jail.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Feb 29, 2008
R-Dynamite:

I know sad

The strange thing is that these whites were "students" and the blacks were "workers". I mean, a worker is superior and should have an upper hand(have the boldness to say no). I don't get it really.

Now think, and answer your own question. If the videos do not show the black workers being forced to eat. And you yourself know that workers should have an upper hand when it comes to their dealing with students and you have actually been to south africa to see how things work up close, Why do you think the workers did not say nO?? does it have to do with racism??
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Dreloaded(f): 10:51pm On Feb 29, 2008
R-Dynamite:

I know sad

if only they were even students, 3 of them already graduated so I dont even know why they care that the school is thinking of integration.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Feb 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

Like I've said many times before SA is a disgrace as an African country. I don't care how "civlized" they claim to be or their so called boastful economy.

Anyway The reason why the workers accepted the food I found out is because the white pricks claimed them acting out "Fear Factor", anyone who has seen the show would understand

However Kobo it is racist because the video was made for racist propoganda. They did it to priove they were against integration of their school so yes it's racism.

The funny thing is 2 have apologized. Why? In the vdeo they said it was to prove what they thought of integration so why can't they stand by their views? Bloody cowards and they're also claiming that the food wasnt urinated on and that they used a "camera" trick, if it was just orduinary stew why did the victims get sick from it

Pathetic bastards should be jail.

Hold up!!!! LMAO!!!! the Blacks involved knew it was Urine stew and ate it cause they felt they were going to be on FEAR FACTOR  The motive can be racism for the whites and I do not question it but can the blacks in this case cry racism is my deal??
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Dreloaded(f): 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2008
Kobo, you're being obnoxious now

They did NOT know the stew was urinated on

Did you even watch the video?

It's not even stew sef, it's DOG FOOD although they mixed it well enough for it to look like stew. Inn the video you see them go off someplace private where you see one of the dudes peeing into the mixture and then separating it out for them to eat

The workers didnt do it as "fear factor", that was the excuse the students made when they were confronted.

Btw a janitor isnt above a student eps in that kind of environment. Seeing that it's an all white school, those workers arent above anything;
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Feb 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

Kobo, you're being obnoxious now

They did NOT know the stew was urinated on

Did you even watch the video?

It's not even stew sef, it's DOG FOOD although they mixed it well enough for it to look like stew. Inn the video you see them go off someplace private where you see one of the dudes peeing into the mixture and then separating it out for them to eat

The workers didnt do it as "fear factor", that was the excuse the students made when they were confronted.

Btw a janitor isnt above a student. Seeing that it's an all white school, those workers arent above anything;

How is asking you a question same as me being obnoxious??

According to you

D-reloaded:

Anyway The reason why the workers accepted the food I found out is because the white pricks claimed them acting out "Fear Factor", anyone who has seen the show would understand

Hence my questions, 

Kobojunkie:

Hold up!!!! LMAO!!!! the Blacks involved knew it was Urine stew and ate it cause they felt they were going to be on FEAR FACTOR  The motive can be racism for the whites and I do not question it but can the blacks in this case cry racism is my deal??

What is obnoxious in that
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by 4Play(m): 11:03pm On Feb 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Hold up!!!! LMAO!!!! the Blacks involved knew it was Urine stew and ate it cause they felt they were going to be on FEAR FACTOR The motive can be racism for the whites and I do not question it but can the blacks in this case cry racism is my deal??

What is essential is the motive of the Whites in this case.What the Blacks were thinking is irrelevant.If a mental retard is racially abused,would it matter that the retard thought he was actually being praised?
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by RDynamite(f): 11:04pm On Feb 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

Btw a janitor isnt above a student eps in that kind of environment. Seeing that it's an all white school, those workers arent above anything;

I agree but they would not have been killed if they said no. And it's not even one person. 5 elderly workers. The workers sef I tire.
Re: White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read) by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Feb 29, 2008
R-Dynamite:

I agree but they would not have been killed if they said no. And it's not even one person. 5 elderly workers. The workers sef I tire.

My point exactly,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide / The supporter of APC Party Suffers More Devastating Blow As 3 Lawmakers Defect To PDP / 10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.