Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment (21187 Views)

Job Vacancies In Abc Transport Plc / The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! / Immigration Recruitment 2013 Has Been Advertised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
ABC Transport Plc is currently recruiting, but no external advert…

ABC Transport Plc is the most reputable and reliable transport company in Nigeria, with several branches and outlets spread across Nigeria and West Africa.

ABC Transport Plc is not only into passengers commuting, its also a major competitor in the Nigerian Haulage industry with its ABC Hauls, and the foremost Cargo carrier in Nigeria and West Africa. ABC is also into hospitality business and so many other areas of human life. It is a place to build your career, with friendly working environment and gathering of the best professionals. Join ABC Transport Plc today and see your career take a swift turn. ABC Transport Plc, your passport to service…

Current vacancy exists in the finance department for the position of auditors.
Qualification
First degree in financial course, example Accounting/Economics/Statistics, etc.

B.Sc and HND holders with good grade should apply.

How To Apply

Send in your detailed CV with a handwritten application/passport (optional) to:
Group Head Admin/Human Resources,
ABC Transport Plc,
Km 5, Uratta/MCC Rd,
Umuoba, P. O. Box 2575, Owerri,
Imo State.

Note: Don’t be bordered with the location of the job, ABC Transport has offices and branches sprang in all the 36 states of the federation, but its head office remains at Owerri, Imo state. Successful applicants will either be interviewed at Lagos or Owerri, and later deployed to their work locations as the case may be. So you are encouraged to apply.

NB2: You can as well send in an unsolicited application for the position of- Graduate Trainee and Transport Officer. Meanwhile, ensure you have first degree/HND passed at a good grade to stand a chance of being invited for an interview in future...
Wishing you all God's divine favor this year and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Obinoscopy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Thank you very much DailyNews. May God reward you abundantly for all these adverts.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Obinoscopy: Thank you very much DailyNews. May God reward you abundantly for all these adverts.
and you too dear...I wish you Godspeed smiley

1 Like

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
DailyNews: ABC Transport Plc is currently recruiting, but no external advert…

ABC Transport Plc is the most reputable and reliable transport company in Nigeria, with several branches and outlets spread across Nigeria and West Africa.

ABC Transport Plc is not only into passengers commuting, its also a major competitor in the Nigerian Haulage industry with its ABC Hauls, and the foremost Cargo carrier in Nigeria and West Africa. ABC is also into hospitality business and so many other areas of human life. It is a place to build your career, with friendly working environment and gathering of the best professionals. Join ABC Transport Plc today and see your career take a swift turn. ABC Transport Plc, your passport to service…

Current vacancy exists in the finance department for the position of auditors.
Qualification
First degree in financial course, example Accounting/Economics/Statistics, etc.

B.Sc and HND holders with good grade should apply.

How To Apply

Send in your detailed CV with a handwritten application/passport (optional) to:
Group Head Admin/Human Resources,
ABC Transport Plc,
Km 5, Uratta/MCC Rd,
Umuoba, P. O. Box 2575, Owerri,
Imo State.

Note: Don’t be bordered with the location of the job, ABC Transport has offices and branches sprang in all the 36 states of the federation, but its head office remains at Owerri, Imo state. Successful applicants will either be interviewed at Lagos or Owerri, and later deployed to their work locations as the case may be. So you are encouraged to apply.

NB2: You can as well send in an unsolicited application for the position of- Graduate Trainee and Transport Officer. Meanwhile, ensure you have first degree/HND passed at a good grade to stand a chance of being invited for an interview in future...
Wishing you all God's divine favor this year and beyond.

Pls when is D̶̲̥̅̊ closing date?
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2013
KweenCee:

in your best interest, send your application for auditor position before this week runs out, and as for others, it run round the year, though main recruitment for those positions were conducted last year december, but you can always send in an unsolicited application in view. Goodluck dear...and pls next time, don't use those BB font, it doesn't speak well, try writing normally, tnx.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by jamal230(m): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2013
Nice 1
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by moneyhungry(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2013
i hate Nigeria!.! ... so help me God: to get a U.S visa....
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2013
money-hungry :

Ammmeeeeen! so that you go to America and become a Gang star, Drug pin pong and Black nigggaaa assssss! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by pyyxxaro: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
UNA DE PAY REACH EXXON MOBIL !! MMMTSSSHHHEEEEWWWWW lipsrsealed tongue
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
pyyxxaro: UNA DE PAY REACH EXXON MOBIL !! MMMTSSSHHHEEEEWWWWW lipsrsealed tongue
The first step towards securing your dream job in life is starting from somewhere...remember, most companies today aren't ready to employ graduates without experience...try and acquire experience from a good company even though their pay package is not as watering as you dream....just start ok?

So many people have moved from ABC and other firms to higher careers, some even got foreign jobs, so do not despise the days of little beginning, just start first and see what God can do. Wishing you God's favor this year smiley

9 Likes

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by nocmig27: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
Your hatred wont change anything, so start now to love Nigeria.
money-hungry :
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by UNIQUEWELL: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
money-hungry :

I believe Your Creator never made a mistake to have firstly settled you in Naija. If you fail to appreciate a little, how will you have a better one delivered to you? Appreciate where you are and God will surely take you higher.

But I assure you one thing when you get to US, You would have wished you did some stuffs better in Naija

1 Like

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Morgan1092(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
KweenCee:

Must u quote d whole thread jst 2 ask dis? Mtchewwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by nollywood20: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
Before you rush to apply for employment in any company, it is wise to find out how the company treats employees.
Many Nigerian companies treat employees like dogs.

2 Likes

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by foyeks2001(f): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
Don't apply if u r not Igbo...cos u r only wasting ur time

1 Like

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by foyeks2001(f): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
But if it were 2 b Ekeson Transport...any tribe can apply
I travel a lot, so I know what am talking abt
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Greatken007(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
money-hungry :
you will get it immediately you get well,
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by infobiz9ja(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
#Just passing undecided
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by valdubem(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
Just heared d salary is in the region of 90k to 140k (per month). Its not bad for starters I think!

1 Like

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by sholylaw(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
ABC Transport plc na purely Mbise Company... Na wah ooo every day na him dem dey recruit... A lot of good hands hve left the company. No staff welfare @ all bet me na d day u enta u go dey plan to resign.. D d company lack LOVE, enemy of progress too much. Pls before u apply check out dere welfare package and find out staffs dat hve worked wit dem for ova 20yrs and retired, most of dem went home wit less dan a MILLION.. Dis re the type of company NLC really nid to visit.. If the MD thinks all of saying is lie, let him or any of his present management staff come out and quote me wrong.. As soon dey will b sue file against dem... I was Once a senior staff.. ABC no b am... Is jst a waste of time..

1 Like

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by UNIQUEWELL: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
sholylaw: ABC Transport plc na purely Mbise Company... Na wah ooo every day na him dem dey recruit... A lot of good hands hve left the company. No staff welfare @ all bet me na d day u enta u go dey plan to resign.. D d company lack LOVE, enemy of progress too much. Pls before u apply check out dere welfare package and find out staffs dat hve worked wit dem for ova 20yrs and retired, most of dem went home wit less dan a MILLION.. Dis re the type of company NLC really nid to visit.. If the MD thinks all of saying is lie, let him or any of his present management staff come out and quote me wrong.. As soon dey will b sue file against dem... I was Once a senior staff.. ABC no b am... Is jst a waste of time..

LOBATAN!!!
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
nollywood20: Before you rush to apply for employment in any company, it is wise to find out how the company treats employees.
Many Nigerian companies treat employees like dogs.
Not only Nigerian coys. The multinationals are also fast catching up with the trend.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by NOPET: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
Is not how much u are paid in an organization that matters as a starter but ur career is much more important than the money. If u want to have ur career as an auditor u can even accept less than 30k naira when u acquire more experience u can then talk about the cash. I have Bsc in Accounting and a registered member of ACA(Association of Chartered Accountant) ICAN but I went as low as starting in a hotel as a store keeper with less than 30k just to get into the organization and letter on moved into the Accounting dept and leta auditing dept with an improved salary scale cum my experience. Pls my advice is, don't want for 90k or 140k job to start ur career. Wish u well guys

2 Likes

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
sholylaw: ABC Transport plc na purely Mbise Company... Na wah ooo every day na him dem dey recruit... A lot of good hands hve left the company. No staff welfare @ all bet me na d day u enta u go dey plan to resign.. D d company lack LOVE, enemy of progress too much. Pls before u apply check out dere welfare package and find out staffs dat hve worked wit dem for ova 20yrs and retired, most of dem went home wit less dan a MILLION.. Dis re the type of company NLC really nid to visit.. If the MD thinks all of saying is lie, let him or any of his present management staff come out and quote me wrong.. As soon dey will b sue file against dem... I was Once a senior staff.. ABC no b am... Is jst a waste of time..
Where some people call HELL, are paradise to others...even as we speak, I have a friend working with Schlumberger, and he is currently complaining...and so are people working with so many other firms too. It is in human nature to always complain, because that's humans for us. It is not a must to end up or retire in a particular company...sometimes, a company acts as a lead to your startup in life. Given you an opportunity to meet with decision makers and to also meet with other employers of labour, should be appreciated if at all nothing else is given to you in a firm.

Believe it or not, thousands of Nigerians have been uplifted via ABC Transport, and many have been uplifted to higher places via same company, and I speak with authority and evidences...anyway, don't discourage people from daring for good in life...allow them to try like you have, destinies are no the same my brother...

someone came here saying its an Igbo company, but there are hundreds if not thousands of Yorubas and Hausas working with ABC Transport Plc...pls dearies, encourage people to startup first. Some are looking for a job to even feed them twice a day and you are here complaining this and that....

Let's always be positive in life, some people travelled to United States and came back with nothing, doesnt mean United States doesn't favour everyone that travels there? Nope....it all has to do with individual destinies...some ladies can get their dream husbands by just working with ABC, likewise some men...all these are benefits you can never get sitting at home.

In all, always think of starting up your own business, and that way, you will understand that it is not easy to satisfy every member of your staff, and even customers. Try this and see....

6 Likes

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by ignis: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
foyeks2001: Don't apply if u r not Igbo...cos u r only wasting ur time
Dumb Dumber Dumbest

3 Likes

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by nollywood20: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2013

I have already warned them.
Nigerian employers often prefer incompetent or disadvantaged people they can cheat and intimidate with poor wages and poor packages.
In my early 20s I went for a job on Broad Street in Lagos, at an insurance company and the interviewer said he was not sure that I would work for long and said they preferred less ambitious young people who would not be in a hurry to leave the company.
ABC today is even not as good as ABC 10 years ago.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by sholylaw(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ Dailynews... I guess u re doing ur job.. Mayb u re paid or not for this publication. I don't knw.. Though I am not suprised at ur comment cause I expected u to speak in like speech.. I am not discouraging anybody cause people hve the freedom of choice but warning plpp of the danger ahead applying to such company... As an Ex staff of the company above I nid to enlighten and educate plpp my experience wit many others who hve worked their before without proper treatment and welfare package.. Pls do ur investigation very well and I will appreciate u don't provoke me to raise a sue against ur supported company on the bad welfare of staffs and a lot of things that do not go inline wit the code of Nigeria Labour Commission.. Imagine an indigenous company who care less abt the welfare and development of their staffs... removing tax from staffs salary without paying all to FG pockets.. All my insurance wey dem remove where re they no proof to show for it.. I hve a lot of plpp that will testify against ur supported company abt dere bad dealings wit staffs.. C for NIGERIA to be BETTER,FREE and CHANGE to come every area must b checkmated. CHANGE WE WANT!
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by sholylaw(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ Dailynews pls who and who that ABC Transport hve uplifted if not his Younger Broda JUDE NNAJI... Kindly mention Names.. I nid testimonies and not jst ur good write up to deceive plpp.. Their Management beleives that due to the enormous rate of unemployment in Nigeria dey can hire and fire at anytime.. Dis is the same company that rubbish u when dey notice u re leaving, same company dat will us all forces to eliminate u without pardon when dey notice is up to the tine of ur retirement or hve serve long wit them cause dey knw u will collect large work dividend after u leave.. Same company that rubbish Kelechi(GM Accts)and even to d extent on involving ICAN to seized/renounce his ICAN membership subject to there lapses.. Same to Taiwo(AGM cargo), same to former Head CS and so many junoir staffs who don't hve d ground to fight... Yes yoruba re working with u cos dey re educated anf subject to the present situation of dis country plpp will work.. Pls if not abuja utako office dat u hve some hausas who work at CTI restaurant and 1 or 2 at ur ternimal as porters or attendants and cleaners... Pls which educated hausa man will want to associate demselves wit the service of such company who don't appreciate wit no welfare .. Pls which Hausa Man as been in d part of management staffs.. OLOGUNJA I know as the GM HR/Admin before he resigned out of all 8 management staffs who 6 re frm MBIASE IN IMO STATE.. PLS Go and rest
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by bodija(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pls how we dt doesn't leave at owerri submit ours? Aren't they having web site or aren't they doing online submission? I reside in lagos state. Thanks
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by lekanleo: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
hello sir/ma, please i need help, as per the submission, i reside in lagos state. any good samaritan to help me for submission in there head office. Please reply.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Procter & Gamble (P&G) Current Vacancies - April 2018 / My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months / Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.