Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? (11953 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nosyke(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
hassymo5: WHY ARE YOU ALL TALKING AS IF ALL PARENTS WILL GO TO HEAVEN, ALOT OF THEM WILL GO TO HELL.
1. FOR FORCING THEIR CHILDREN TO MARRY THE WRONG PARTNER, COS OF THEIR SELFISH INTEREST
2, FOR NOT RESPECTING THEIR CHILDRENS WISH WHEN ITS COMES TO MARRAIGE
3. FOR MISUSING THE POWER GOD GAVE THEM ON THEIR CHILDREN, FOR INSTANT WHEN YOU WANT TO MARRY THE ONE YOU LOVE AND THEY DONT WANT IT, THEY BEGIN TO MAKE STATEMENTS LIKE CAUSE ON YOU
There are more, dis are just a fews !!!

I will never forgive my parents if they committed gbagaun like you
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Uwakuwak(f): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
for introducing me to too much food.
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by blackbeau1(f): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
For pushing me to do a profession I have no love for
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Chinwem(f): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
There's nothing I can't forgive them for
They ve forgiven me for a lot of silly mistakes and they ve always had my back
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by juman(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yomieluv: If they had drawn a tribal marks on my face,I won't forgive them lailai.

Other sins are pardonable.

grin grin

Having tribal mark is not as bad as you think. grin
But clearly it's not an encouraging thing to do.

When late Gbenga Adeboye returned from america he gave tales of what happened to him because of his tribal mark. grin
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by juman(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
raystanley: I CAN'T FORGIVE THEM FOR GIVEN BIRTH TO ME,INTO THIS WICKED SIDE OF THE WORLD (AFRICA/NIGERIA)!

grin grin

But not their faults because i think they would also not like to be nigerians if they have the chance to chose. grin

One nigeria is the root problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This "Hian!"?? / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice / Please How Do I Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.