Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Casillas Vs Cech.........who Is The Best? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Casillas Vs Cech.........who Is The Best? (3795 Views)

Reina: Dropping Casillas Was Wrong / 'casillas Is The Heart & Soul Of Real Madrid' - Xavi / Peter Cech Vs Van Der Sar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casillas Vs Cech.........who Is The Best? by sojihandsome: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Over the years their has been speculations among fans and surpporters of these two great short stoppers and i thought the matter should also be discussed among the Nairaland sport lovers. Here are their Profils and Achievements so far below, lets have your choice and the reasons..............

IKER FERNANDEZ CASILLAS
Born 20 May 1981,a Spanish football goalkeeper who plays for and captains both La Liga club Real Madrid and the Spanish national team, he owned the record for most appearances for club(over 600 games,madrid )and for country (143 games, spain)
He is one of the goal keepers to have won all major trophies in the game of footbal, he has 5 spanish Leagues,4 Spanish Super cup,2 UEFA Champions League,1 Spanish Cup,UEFA Super Cup,and Intercontinental Cup each, 1 FIFA World Cup,FIFA World Youth Championship and UEFA Under-16 Championship each.
He also has 5 FIFA World,s best Goalkeeper to his name

PETR CECH
Born 20 May 1982,a Czech footballer who plays for Chelsea and the Czech Republic as a goalkeeper. Čech previously played for Chmel Blšany, Sparta Prague, and Rennes.
Čech received the individual award of Best Goalkeeper in the 2004–05, 2006–07 and 2007–08 seasons of the UEFA Champions League, as of 12 January 2013, Čech has kept 137 clean sheets for Chelsea level with David Seaman's record at a single Premier League club.
HE as won 3 FA Premier League, 4 FA Cup,2 Carling Cup,2 FA Community Shield, and A UEFA Champions League.[b]
IKER FERNANDEZ CASILLAS
Born 20 May 1981,a Spanish football goalkeeper who plays for and captains both La Liga club Real Madrid and the Spanish national team, he owned the record for most appearances for club(over 600 games,madrid )and for country (143 games, spain)
He is one of the goal keepers to have won all major trophies in the game of footbal, he has 5 spanish Leagues,4 Spanish Super cup,2 UEFA Champions League,1 Spanish Cup,UEFA Super Cup,and Intercontinental Cup each, 1 FIFA World Cup,FIFA World Youth Championship and UEFA Under-16 Championship each.

PETR CECH
Born 20 May 1982,a Czech footballer who plays for Chelsea and the Czech Republic as a goalkeeper. Čech previously played for Chmel Blšany, Sparta Prague, and Rennes.
Čech received the individual award of Best Goalkeeper in the 2004–05, 2006–07 and 2007–08 seasons of the UEFA Champions League, as of 12 January 2013, Čech has kept 137 clean sheets for Chelsea level with David Seaman's record at a single Premier League club.
HE as won 3 FA Premier League, 4 FA Cup,2 Carling Cup,2 FA Community Shield, and A UEFA Champions League.[/b]
IKER FERNANDEZ CASILLAS

PETR CECH
HE as won 3 FA Premier League, 4 FA Cup,2 Carling Cup,2 FA Community Shield, and A UEFA Champions League.

Re: Casillas Vs Cech.........who Is The Best? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
I really don't have the time to read all those stuffs about them but if I'm sleeping and somebody wakes me up to ask this question , I will choose Casillas any time, any day... Did u see what he did during the world cup? That guy is class. You should compare him with keepers like Buffon , Van Der Sar ,this former France keeper can't remain his name now..Cech is good o, I respect him too.
Re: Casillas Vs Cech.........who Is The Best? by sojihandsome: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
Compiring them is deu to their present outings and Achievments.............
Re: Casillas Vs Cech.........who Is The Best? by wonlasewonimi: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
duh..better*
Re: Casillas Vs Cech.........who Is The Best? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
ammyluv2002: this former France keeper can't remain his name now..Cech is good o, I respect him too.

That could be Fabian Barthez.
Re: Casillas Vs Cech.........who Is The Best? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
This is a hard choice o. As a Chelsea fan, my heart say Cech, but viewed in an objective lens, I would say Casillas is marginally better than Cech.
Re: Casillas Vs Cech.........who Is The Best? by ammyluv2002(f): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2013
CFCfan:

That could be Fabian Barthez.
yes o, thank you jare

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Between Romelu Lukaku And Alvaro Morata. (stats) / Barcelona Defender Eric Abidal To Undergo Liver Transplant Operation / Arsenal - Birmingham [ 3-1] on Saturday 17th october

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.