Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife (30066 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by dayokanu(m): 4:34am On Jan 18, 2013
jennykadry: Reference indeed. Let me catch any woman here that will bash a man for hitting a woman in this section of the forum.

This is the reason why I don't post much in this section. The things I have read especially from people I "respect" is .......I don't even know what to even add there sef

No be only you ooh
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2013
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2013
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Metalgoong(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2013
Marriage wahala . . .
family katakata . . .

This is one of those moments when feminists suffer momentary dementia . .
Now, they all are happy because their sister in law was beaten to pulp. . .
ooh, the woman beater is now a hero ( he is no longer an animal, but a REAL man) . . He did the right thing by defending his wife!
Hypocrites! . . tomorrow same group of women will be using some selected bible passages to deceive the gullible ones!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by AjanleKoko: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2013
naijababe:

That is not a very politically correct statement.

That's how you know pipol wey no get wife for house.
Na so e easy? wink

@Topic,
Any man that uses physical violence on his wife is definitely certifiable. A complete nutter.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2013
chaircover: I am referencing this thread too, because if I understand right, we are saying that in some instances that it is ok for a man to beat a woman with koboko! and if a man is pushed to the wall by whoever, man or woman, its OK to use his fists.

Thank God we are all different and our anger thresholds are different. So someone with a short fuse can kobokolise his wife because she used foul language (haba shebi abuse can be physical, emotional, verbal and so on) and one can swap one for the other naw!

I am surprised at debrief and I am "singularing" her out because she has been through violence and has worn the t-shirt and I would have expected that she will be the first person to be against any form of violence & to suggest other ways to deal with altercations but it is those of us who have never received a slap from anyone before who are horrified at the level of violence that this family have shown.

. . . . And for the record No one has said what the woman did was right and yes she needed to be punished . . . but beaten to stupor & bleeding shocked shocked Is that the only way that she could have been reprimanded? what a family of thugs!
Madam CC, from what I understand, Debrief doesn't support the man beating his wife; she is saying we should not pity the elder sister because she's a woman. A woman is not different from a man should not be given preferencial treatment. The man should not have beaten the elder sister because violence is wrong and not because she is a woman. We should not fashion different rules for the genders else we will never truly achieve the equality we are fighting for. A woman should be held accountable for her actions and words.

3 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2013
chaircover: I am referencing this thread too, because if I understand right, we are saying that in some instances that it is ok for a man to beat a woman with koboko! and if a man is pushed to the wall by whoever, man or woman, its OK to use his fists.

Thank God we are all different and our anger thresholds are different. So someone with a short fuse can kobokolise his wife because she used foul language (haba shebi abuse can be physical, emotional, verbal and so on) and one can swap one for the other naw!

I am surprised at debrief and I am "singularing" her out because she has been through violence and has worn the t-shirt and I would have expected that she will be the first person to be against any form of violence & to suggest other ways to deal with altercations but it is those of us who have never received a slap from anyone before who are horrified at the level of violence that this family have shown.

. . . . And for the record No one has said what the woman did was right and yes she needed to be punished . . . but beaten to stupor & bleeding shocked shocked Is that the only way that she could have been reprimanded? what a family of thugs!
Madam CC, from what I understand, Debrief doesn't support the man beating his wife; she is saying we should not pity the elder sister because she's a woman. A woman is not different from a man should not be given preferencial treatment. The man should not have beaten the elder sister because violence is wrong and not because she is a woman. We should not fashion different rules for the genders else we will never truly achieve the equality we are fighting for. A woman should be held accountable for her actions and words.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
IbnTimothy:
From your story,
The man has given his family far too much licence into his home in total disregard for his wife.
Beating up his sister is trivial; I will have her arrested so that she will learn not to stray beyond her boundaries. Even my mum has no right to come and dish out orders in my home, she has to channel her complaints through me, and trust me to handle things my way or get out. What I owe my parents is care and respect. They don’t have to stay in my house if they won't let me be.

Every Nigerian need to know that your first family becomes your extended family the moment you get married.
That said: I will also make my wife understand I didn't just drop from the trees; they were in my life before her.

Well written!!!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by damiso(f): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
The man was wrong to beat up his sister.Elder sister?Even younger brother or sis?Koboko?Naaah family of weirdos.

That said the elder sis was wrong to go confront the wife in her house.My mum is the eldest child in her family and more or less raised like 4 of her siblings.The last child and son is more or less like the elder bro i never had.Him and hubby are quite close in age and relate like friends though hubby still respects him as Ana.

His wife and i are like age mates but the girl is a very me and my hubby type person.She is quite introverted and does not really do all those iyawo ile things that yorubas like.My mum is very traditional and even though sometimes she is trying to be caring to me its poke-nosing.I tell her this in clear terms and sometimes she gets upset with me.But am her first child and if dad is not here(God bless his soul) to tell her who will?

First it was look at the time she got here for family gatherings,hen strolling in at 4pm.Am like mum you know she has a toddler and besides people you people got caterer so what do you want the girl to come and do for you now.Next its she does not bring her son to come visit,am like mum yaba to Ojodu is not near and you know they share one car.My mum is like me i like making excuses for people that the girl does not want family round my uncle.I tell her whats your busines,yes you raised him but he is a married man now.My hubby is like him(dead mum and elder sis being mother figure)and she does not stress me.My mum will be like ur SIL is oyinbo and am like mum am so disappointed in you.Stop behaving like an illiterate and leave the girl alone.She grumbles but listens to me.

One day she called me and said this exact episode,that she heard my uncle was ill and his wife went out.Mum went on about how she had never invited any of his family over and how she told someone(gosh i hate hearsay)that my mum used to maltreat her hubby( so not true).My uncle had some health issues as a kid so they all sort of are really protective towards him.Mum was then like am going to their house to give her a piece of my mind.I was like mummy if she abuses and slaps you you deserve it.My mum was like ki lo wi. I was like yeah how can you go and confront someone in her house.Besides is your house biting you? Why must she invite you to her house?My mum was like what do i mean? Me i dont know how to talk grin.She dropped the phone.I called my younger sis and she told mum the same thing.She was like if you are disrespected you caused it.As you can imagine mum stayed in her house. grin.

Today the girl and mum are on good terms.People should learn to respect boundaries.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by A40(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
AjanleKoko:

That's how you know pipol wey no get wife for house.
Na so e easy? wink

@Topic,
Any man that uses physical violence on his wife is definitely certifiable. A complete nutter.
Na u sabi! Any woman that wants to isolate me from my family has something to hide IMO! For a wife to insult my elder sister it means she can insult me too
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by SisiKill1: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
I have some questions. . .

Will the beating be okay if the sister was younger and/or unmarried?

Should the brother have kept his hands to himself only because she is older than him and because he wants his wife to enjoy her marriage?

Is the sister slapping the brother justified because she is older?

Is the the Sister justified in fighting the wife because she is just the wife?!

Do we expect her to act differently if the wife was her own sister?

Will the scenario be better if it was man vs man or woman vs woman?

If the answer to all of that is NO why then are we using the qualifiers. . .married woman, older sister, sister in law, younger brother, man, woman etc? What we are inadvertently saying is that it is non-violent acts are limited to just these people. Anyone outside of that. . .it's a free for all!!

The flip side of that kinda thinking is the people who have been mentioned in the group start to believe they are immune to acting right. I can say whatever I want, do whatever I want with little or no consequences because I am in the special group. Except we just want to pretend ignorance, it is obvious this is the mentality the sister brought into the fray. . .I can do whatever I want because I am a woman, I am older, I am married and she is my in law. That someone is calling the sister out on that way of thinking does not mean she is supporting the brother giving her an azz whooping.

Life is too complex for issues like this to be reduced to a black or white, for or against type scenario.

Honestly, I think (and y'all feel free to call me naive cheesy ) life will be so much easier to navigate and people easier to relate with if we adopted a universal sets of behavior as opposed to a contextualized one?

You can't hit, beat, slap, punch people because they are PEOPLE not because they are married, single, man, woman, old, young short, fat, in laws etc.

You shouldn't treat people well just because you want something out of it. . .you should treat them well because they are PEOPLE!!

Brother is wrong for hitting his sister not because she is married or female or older but because she is a HUMAN BEING.

Sister being older does not give her the right to slap her brother.

. . . .Too much violence going around and the only way to stop it is to stop saying who shouldn't get beaten in what context and when. STOP BEATING! PERIOD!

@ Debrief
It goes without saying that you are one of the people I admire on this section and to be honest that admiration grows every day. Victims of abuse of any kind tend to see the boogeyman lurking in every corner. Those who were sexually abused as kids are prone to see every adult is an abuser, women who were physically abused tend to see all men as abusers. . .these people can't be faulted for their way of thinking, we expect it from them because of their experience.

It would have been easier for you to come here and automatically take side with one part of the violence displayed in this matter, as a former victim of domestic abuse you have earned you blinders in spades. . .you can wear it anytime you want and judge however you please but you didn't. Instead you chose to take it on as a WHOLE. . .Violence against men, violence against women. . .to you all of it is VIOLENCE AGAINST PEOPLE!

At the risk of being accused of trying to snatch you from your husband, I will go easy on the admiration prose...but I'll say this - THANK YOU!!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lol Sisi I have said it a million times if I were lesbian I would have traveled 1 million Kilometers to marry you.

I love you wellu wellu oh. I usually seperate people from posts but with you I no fit.

You always say more comprehensively what I think

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
I really can't comprehend why people attached so much importance to this situation .......cos she is an elder sister.... perhaps because of our culture and tradition? ......Same culture and tradition most opposed women here denounce often when it comes to equality issue undecided ( where's Bjcole sef? I need his opinion on this issue)

Sisi....Ofcourse it's gonna be a different song here if the sister is younger and single cos I've seen threads bout that. I guess marital situations are now judged based on your status ko? God help us all. To each , his owns

I don't support any form of violence.... but people should learn to keep their hands to themselves if they don't want the same treatment back regardless of their gender and status.

I don't see anything wrong with Debrief's comment atall.... you don't expect her to be clouded by her own experience forever and not say the truth...

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by imconfused(f): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank you SiSiKill,
I've read Debriefs post over and over again and i'm wondering what the uproar is about..Abi today na her turn?
She never condoned beating up the elder sister..she's just saying don't go ahead and provoke violence and then start claiming elder sister or claiming woman as shield.

Not everyone is tolerant or sentimental,not everyone will say 'i don't beat women' or 'i don't beat men',go through many threads in family section..Some people are always ready to go jackie chan on you at the slightest provocation..So,if you go looking for trouble with those type of people,they will use force on you and then bear the consequences later.Who would go to put hand in the mouth of an alligator?Does it make it right?NO.but that is life.

The brother that beat up the sister had a koboko on standby,did it materialise from the sky?..doesn't it go to show that the wife may have received some lashes from this same whip since he even used it on his own family member with such speed??With this type,no one is spared.

He beat another human being and that is wrong,whether she is elder sister or young cousin..No one should beat up another person male or female.Everyone should respect boundaries,simple and short.

Some people are very chummy with their inlaw,thank God for that but do not assume that every inlaw can be pleased.Some will perpetually look for ways to deal with you for trivial reasons..she's not from our tribe,she gave me 2 pieces of meat and ate 3 etc..In instances like that,there's usually tension everywhere and any small thing could stir up trouble..

Let us all respect ourselves and each other.

3 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by AjanleKoko: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
A-40:

Na u sabi! Any woman that wants to isolate me from my family has something to hide IMO! For a wife to insult my elder sister it means she can insult me too

You kinda write like coogar. cheesy
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Metalgoong:
This is one of those moments when feminists suffer momentary dementia . .
Now, they all are happy because their sister in law was beaten to pulp. . .
ooh, the woman beater is now a hero ( he is no longer an animal, but a REAL man) . . He did the right thing by defending his wife!

Hypocrites! . . tomorrow same group of women will be using some selected bible passages to deceive the gullible ones!

You sef dey see am? A man is allowed to beat a woman if he is defending another woman.

Thats one thing about people Its only bad when you are the victim
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
chaircover: So my eyes are now deceiving me. The man is now being reprimanded. . . . .Okay ooooooo!

Chaircover, Debrief reprimanded the man in her very first post on this thread.

As to the koboko, I think there's probably close to a 100% chance that it is already being used on the wife so no surprises there. To keep a koboko so handy means it is likely being used and I would imagine on the wife.

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by A40(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
AjanleKoko:

You kinda write like coogar. cheesy
You don't say? shocked

chaircover:
. . . .dear wifey my little advise to you is to just be getting your aboniki and plaster ready cos that koboko is going to be used on you soon thats if it already hasnt been used. I don say my own!
You know this!!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
The wife was wrong to have insulted the sister

The sister was wrong to have come to the house to challenge

But the husband was the worst for BEATING someone. Beating is wrong but beating someone weaker than you to the point of BLEEDING is worse.

If I decide to beat coogar even though he is a man of equal strength its wrong but beating someone weaker than me maybe by virtue of age(younger) sex(Female), physical condition (Disabled), social status(Poorer) etc is OUTRAGEOUS To the point of bleeding is even criminal

Take all 3 to a court of Law and the man would be the worst hit

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Madam I didn't delete or edit any post oh, the only posts hidden were the ones hidden by the mods where I was appealing for calm.
My reference wasn't to say I have been there and have the T shirt, Sorry if you fel that.
All I have been saying from the begining is let us not give prefrential treatment to any gender on violence. A woman should not hide behind gender and marital status to harras others.
That's all oh, I said clearly from post 1 the man was wrong and I also stated that a married sister should not go round harrassing others and be excused based on gender.
I had asked severally if the mans actions will be more tolerable if it was a brother, No one has answered.

I am begining to sound like a broken record so I will keep quiet now, this is not the only thread I have condemned women who act violently so I am suprised that this one is getting so hot.

I may disagree with you but I will not personally attack you or your experience or lack of it, My talking about by experience wasn't meant to silence you or to shed light on your lack of experience, That isn't an experience anyone will wish for his enemy.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by A40(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
dayokanu:

You sef dey see am? A man is allowed to beat a woman if he is defending another woman.

Thats one thing about people Its only bad when you are the victim
Its shocking really. Like I said before one day na one day he would also protect his secretary from his wife by beating her. Let's see what the consensus would be then

Sisi_Kill: I have some questions. . .

Will the beating be okay if the sister was younger and/or unmarried?
She's his sister firstly a woman secondly whether younger or older he shouldn't beat her period

Sisi_Kill:
Should the brother have kept his hands to himself only because she is older than him and because he wants his wife to enjoy her marriage?
The brother should be a peacemaker! This same wife can pack her bags and leave tomorrow. There is nothing wrong with him asking the wife to apologize to his sister. For the sister to slap the brother obviously he didn't do enough to calm down the situation

Sisi_Kill:
Is the sister slapping the brother justified because she is older?
This is where the older sister is to blame! She should not have done that. But u gotta ask if it where the wife that slapped him would he not have smiled like a man that just finished a bottle of coke

Sisi_Kill:
Is the the Sister justified in fighting the wife because she is just the wife?!
The wife said stuff that could jeopardize her marriage! Its not like the sister just saw her in her dreams and made a beeline to their house

Sisi_Kill:
Do we expect her to act differently if the wife was her own sister?
The wife was obviously disrespectful to the elder sister. The way I see it the wife has no regards for her in-laws

Sisi_Kill:
Will the scenario be better if it was man vs man or woman vs woman?
Lol have you seen a professional boxing fight where a woman faced a man? I'm not saying its right but its a bit more respectable

Sisi_Kill:
If the answer to all of that is NO why then are we using the qualifiers. . .married woman, older sister, sister in law, younger brother, man, woman etc? What we are inadvertently saying is that it is non-violent acts are limited to just these people. Anyone outside of that. . .it's a free for all!!
All violence is bad I co-sign that anyway. Just saying everything has it roots and the family is the smallest unit of the society. So if we find ourselves in a violent society its because there are a lot of violent homes out there so I hope you can now see where I am going with this
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
I also totally believe he could have handled it differently, more calmly and more maturedlyly, My only grouse is with the Gender preference and excuse for a certain Genders behavior.
The sister is almost as guilty of the same thing, She was provoked clearly and refused to calm down and act with a sound mind, same thing with the husband, from the story he tried to intervene was also provoked by his sister and failed to act calmly and in maturarity.
While condemning his actions I also refused to give the sister a free pass to go around hurting others just because she is a woman.
That's all oh, they both acted very foolishly acting in violence and anger.

I keep saying this because there are people who abuse others without provocation, and when women act like this and we don't tell them stop this is going to be used as justification in battering others even when not provoked and examples as such can be used in defending actions.
Thankfully we are not supporting all the actors in this story, they are all childish, easily provocked and with a violent streak in them. The Wife, The Sister and the Husband, The wife was a little smarter even in her own evil way at least she didn't fight her in law yet she added petrol to a bad situation.

The sister should have gone home, The husband like Jenny said should have called her husband to get his wife and then call a family meeting they will all be kissing and hugging now and no point for a 17 page explosive thread on Nairaland.
Moral, Violence doesn't solve anything

3 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by damiso(f): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
chaircover: I hear you debrief and my apologies for saying you edited your post. I could have sworn that in your first post you said nothing about the man but obviously I was mistaken and I am sorry for that.

What I am trying to say is that violence should be a NO NO! Why because there are no defined lines and like most vices, once they start are very very difficult to stop. No one deserves to be beaten with koboko. This is 2013 and we are not animals.

The sister clearly did wrong but 2 wrongs dont make a right. I still 100% believe that this situation could have been handled much better.

You know i entered someone's car in Nigeria and i saw a koboko.I asked the driver why do you have a koboko in the car and he was like its for lastma,okada,VIO and all the sundry maluus(cows) on lagos roads shocked shocked shocked .I was like and your oga knows you use koboko on people?He was like yes ke.I was like Mr..... abeg when you are driving me around dont use koboko on another human being.Pls.O was truly horrified(i dont want to believe that you can flog lastma sha).

Violence of any sort should be abhored.The man should have just ignored his sister.Silence they say is the best answer for a ..........Or better still call the husband to come and carry his property.Then later (not in front of the wife) tell her in clear terms that he did not like her conduct.As much as i tell my mum off on behalf of her sis in law,its not the sis in law prerogative to then insult or beat up my mum.As much as me and my siblings will say mummy you too crossed your boundary, i would not be happy for my uncle to flog her.I trust my family sha,their own drama na all mouth grin.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by damiso(f): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
damiso:

You know i entered someone's car in Nigeria and i saw a koboko.I asked the driver why do you have a koboko in the car and he was like its for lastma,okada,VIO and all the sundry maluus(cows) on lagos roads shocked shocked shocked .I was like and your oga knows you use koboko on people?He was like yes ke.I was like Mr..... abeg when you are driving me around dont use koboko on another human being.Pls. I was truly horrified(i dont want to believe that you can flog lastma sha).

Violence of any sort should be abhored.The man should have just ignored his sister.Silence they say is the best answer for a ..........Or better still call the husband to come and carry his property.Then later (not in front of the wife) tell her in clear terms that he did not like her conduct.As much as i tell my mum off on behalf of her sis in law,its not the sis in law prerogative to then insult or beat up my mum.As much as me and my siblings will say mummy you too crossed your boundary, i would not be happy for my uncle to flog her.I trust my family sha,their own drama na all mouth grin.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Let me Illustrate what I have been saying in another form.

The worst thing anyone can do to me is kill my son, so let's say a Nanny kills my son, I go to her house try to get in and she runs and locks the door, while inside she calls the police,
Police comes, trys to beg me, I slap the police man after all I am a grieving mother so my reactions can ne overlooked, Police Man slaps me back instead of overlooking my actions and proceeds to order his boys to beat me up, was he wrong to have beaten me? Absolutely, was I wrong to have attempted to take the laws into my hands even when I have been told justice will take its course? Yes?
Are my actions justifiable because I am a hurt grieving mother? NO, We don't live in an animal kingdom, revenge is not justice, when someone hurts you there are better ways than revenge to seek redress, being angry doesn't justify actions.
The police man am sure will also be receiving queries because instead of keeping the peace he aggreviated the situation even though he has the defence that I assaulted a police officer.

When angry, calm down. This would have solved all the drama in this case, if 1 person had calmed down

4 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Michky: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
D_BestDoc: I was wondering what kind of a man could beat up his mother.just discovered karma is at work in your family.if your mother could beat up her mother inlaw when she had the chance to, then i see no reason why you wont beat her mercilessly cos she must receive what she gave in hundred fold.its perfect she has sons that reason like her.
Karma is a hoax darnit!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Michky: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
ileobatojo:

Exactly! You and I hold similar positions on this and we have been consistent with this stand on these boards over time. So people trying to scream hypocrisy probably have a problem with reading. There have been several threads where this issue was brought up including that controversial Jenny thread where we put the blame on a female poster for initiating the physical altercation so what are we talking about here?

If I beat my husband first, why would I be upset if he beat me back? I wouldnt even go and say it outside because i know the blame is on me! So just because I'm a woman and 'a man must never beat a woman', I have free rein to go around physically assaulting men?
God bless you for this comment.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
And can y'all HATERS back off okijajuju? Obviously it worked for her mom and family in general.... keep your hands to yourselves whoever you are!! And stop looking for gender/status pity party to justify violence!

Jacqueline beat the heck out off Caroline Manzo (SIL) after poking her nose where it didn't belong .......Caroline is over 20years older and mother figure for Chris ..... Na today?
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Michky: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
naijababe:

I don't think anyone on this thread believes the sister was right to go and threaten the wife in her house but the wife comes out of this looking much worse by letting hubby assault his sister so badly. Would she have condoned the same degree of assault on her mother or sister?
What should she have done eh? Gone out to seperate the serious fight between brother and sister and get hurt in the process? Look, lets remove wife from this matter. To me, its just a normal brother-sister fight which would probably have been happening since child hood.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
Michky: What should she have done eh? Gone out to seperate the serious fight between brother and sister and get hurt in the process? Look, lets remove wife from this matter. To me, its just a normal brother-sister fight which would probably have been happening since child hood.

Utter bollocks!!! In my family, normal brother-sister fight does not include siblings beating each other blue black. If you really believe the wife couldn't have stopped this from happening then you are simply naive about women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Wife To Separate From Husband For Relocating Too Much / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.