Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife (30068 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by sirugos(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2013
My dear i hate u bcs of ur action. Flog ur elder sister? I hope u re nt an igbo tribe coz if she eventually report u 2 umuada, u will regreat ur life. Beside while shld ur wife insult ur elder sister @ first knwing fully well dat she seniored both of u. Guy u re a disgrace
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Afam4eva(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2013
It actually depends on how you want to look at it...

That may not be the first time that the man is beating his sister. It must have been something that he does while still growing up with his family. So, he must not consider it a bid deal. At least it's better than beating his wife because his sister may understand and forgive but his wife may never forgive.

From the post, it shows that the man was trying to settle the quarrel that was going to lead to a fight and the sister didn't want any of it and probably(i said probably) wanted to rush his wife and he had to block her and probably(i said probably) she insisted and he blocked her and it ensued in a fight between the man and his sister and not necessarily that the man beat his sister like the post suggests.

It's really difficult taking sides when your family and your spouse quarell, so i think it's imperative that families learn to mind their business to some extent when their ward is married to someoneelse because even the bible says it that "A man shall leave his mother and father and cling to his wife". If they think the wife he married is not ideal, i guess it's too late cos they're already married. The best they can do is to advise the man and hope he considers divorcing her and taking another wife. But being physical and verbally confrontational is a no-no.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by YoungGame: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2013
The man is a LOONY angry
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2013
dammytosh:

Don't worry, plenty gullible female nairalanders will be willing to contact you to beat your mum and watch you take her to the hotel and pay her bills.

Your mum knew how weak your Dad was and that is why she could beat your grand ma. I pity you and hoppe your Dad does not get beaten soon. cos there is law of Karma.

You don't beat anybody for any reason , get her arrested. Stop celebrating your mum's disgraceful act and your Dad's clueless response.

[b]You are rather stupid.. My folks have been together for over 35years.. My grandma and my mum are the closest of all her daughter in-laws.

Dont fhucking call my father weak. All the men in your family wouldnt even measure up in any way shape or form. What God has joined together, let no man put assunder. Its your place to fight to protect your marriage, wether you have to fight your mother or your father. Its biitches like you that remain a mummys boy for life and frustrate another mans daughter..

If you are not ready to separate from your mother and father and cling, then please do not get married. I didnt say my fathers girlfriend beat his mum, I said his wife!!! . You will stand by and watch your family beat and throw your wife out as if shes an orphan. Fhucking grow up first you pusssy! My father has had a successful marriage with his wife. No fights ever between them, he has never laid a hand on her, they are inseparable like conjoined twins, they have grown successful kids, life is copacetic.. So shove your stupid comment up your a'ss.

NEXT!!!!!!![/b]

11 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by ozodigboo(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2013
Well...... this is a very sensitive topic, and unfortunately happens often in this country.

1. I would never support my fellow guy who beats up a woman _ whether girlfriend, wife, sister, mother etc no matter what.

2. However, i would also, never support someone LEAVING HER MATRIMONIAL HOME to go and harass someone else in HIS/HER OWN MATRIMONIAL HOME,whether brother, sister etc .

3. Whatever reason is put up, [ 1 ] and [ 2 ] can never be justified.

4. We men must learn how to manage our homes.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2013
ozodigboo: Well...... this is a very sensitive topic, and unfortunately happens often in this country.

1. I would never support my fellow guy who beats up a woman _ whether girlfriend, wife, sister, mother etc no matter what.

2. However, i would also, never support someone LEAVING HER MATRIMONIAL HOME to go and harass someone else in HIS/HER OWN MATRIMONIAL HOME,whether brother, sister etc .

3. Whatever reason is put up, [ 1 ] and [ 2 ] can never be justified.

4. We men must learn how to manage our homes.

I like the way you articulated your point!!

I agree with all but a certain aspect of number 3.. I believe that there are so many grounds upon which a man is legally allowed to beat the senses into a woman.. Including but not limited to self-defence..
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by disloman(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2013
donchris369: Wow, beat my sister because of my wife even to the extent of dripping blood. Wow... When we were struggling together from childhood, going to primary school, secondary school and even university, pulling things through together where was my wife. When we were drinking garri together in our struggling days in a very harsh condition, where was my wife. When people were making carricature of my family, even taunting us where was my wife. Now am a made man, rich and get myself a wife, i should now turn against my family. Beat my elder sister for what? If i didnt make it in life, will my wife look my way at all, but, i guess my sister will still put effort to make me a made man. Op did you say my elder sister? my elder sister is probably a senior to my wife, so why should my wife say nasty things about her to disrespect her? Wow.... I love my wife but, i will never turn against my family because of her. GOD forbid bad thing. Oya, i know all the married women in the house will want to take on me now. But, ask yourselves if your junior brother you sufferred for beats you up because of his wife, no matter the reason how you will take it.
when u nee children,where was ur sister?where is ur sista when u were lonely,who keeps u company?where was ur sista when u want 2 av sex or keep ur bed warm?nao i knw dat u r d patron 2 d fo.ol association of nigeria

5 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Truckpusher(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2013
Any reasonable person wouldn't go to his younger brother's house to confront his wife physically as for me she got exactly what she bargained for...
Respect is reciprocal....mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by KINDA2: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2013
dayokanu: I dont know whatever happened oo But no one would beat my wife to the extent of dripping blood and go free

Especially a man beat my wife and drips blood? If it was another woman I might free them but another man?

Ka maari ni Paul wi.

if you dont want any man to beat ur wife tell her to stay where u put her and not trespas into another man's home

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by sexybash(f): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2013
donchris369: Wow, beat my sister because of my wife even to the extent of dripping blood. Wow... When we were struggling together from childhood, going to primary school, secondary school and even university, pulling things through together where was my wife. When we were drinking garri together in our struggling days in a very harsh condition, where was my wife. When people were making carricature of my family, even taunting us where was my wife. Now am a made man, rich and get myself a wife, i should now turn against my family. Beat my elder sister for what? If i didnt make it in life, will my wife look my way at all, but, i guess my sister will still put effort to make me a made man. Op did you say my elder sister? my elder sister is probably a senior to my wife, so why should my wife say nasty things about her to disrespect her? Wow.... I love my wife but, i will never turn against my family because of her. GOD forbid bad thing. Oya, i know all the married women in the house will want to take on me now. But, ask yourselves if your junior brother you sufferred for beats you up because of his wife, no matter the reason how you will take it.
nice comment you deserve a hug cheesy
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2013
disloman: when u nee children,where was ur sister?where is ur sista when u were lonely,who keeps u company?where was ur sista when u want 2 av sex or keep ur bed warm?nao i knw dat u r d patron 2 d fo.ol association of nigeria

I was gonna reply the guy, but its obvious that he is a juvenile delinquent (or atleast reasons like one).. I was waiting for the part of his comment that would read 'WHERE WAS MY WIFE WHEN I FHUCKED THE SHIIT OUT OF MY SISTER EVERY NIGHT AND GAVE BIRTH TO ALL OUR KIDS and WE STARTED A FAMILY TOGETHER'...

Its obvious to me now why many people are still single.. Its not money, its obvious that they dont understand the commitment required for marriage or they do and cant meet up..

Na people like this guy dey go throw out a widow and her childrenn out of their brothers house when ehn die...

4 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by fm7070: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

I was gonna reply the guy, but its obvious that he is a juvenile delinquent (or atleast reasons like one).. I was waiting for the part of his comment that would read 'WHERE WAS MY WIFE WHEN I FHUCKED THE SHIIT OUT OF MY SISTER EVERY NIGHT AND GAVE BIRTH TO ALL OUR KIDS and WE STARTED A FAMILY TOGETHER'...

Its obvious to me now why many people are still single.. Its not money, its obvious that they dont understand the commitment required for marriage or they do and cant meet up..

nice response.
can his sister take care of his children for him?

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2013
Smh. Why don't U go and live with this your sister in order to ensure this bond is not broken? Nansense. quote author=donchris369]Wow, beat my sister because of my wife even to the extent of dripping blood. Wow... When we were struggling together from childhood, going to primary school, secondary school and even university, pulling things through together where was my wife. When we were drinking garri together in our struggling days in a very harsh condition, where was my wife. When people were making carricature of my family, even taunting us where was my wife. Now am a made man, rich and get myself a wife, i should now turn against my family. Beat my elder sister for what? If i didnt make it in life, will my wife look my way at all, but, i guess my sister will still put effort to make me a made man. Op did you say my elder sister? my elder sister is probably a senior to my wife, so why should my wife say nasty things about her to disrespect her? Wow.... I love my wife but, i will never turn against my family because of her. GOD forbid bad thing. Oya, i know all the married women in the house will want to take on me now. But, ask yourselves if your junior brother you sufferred for beats you up because of his wife, no matter the reason how you will take it.[/quote]
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by disloman(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Na people like this guy dey go throw out a widow and her childrenn out of their brothers house when ehn die...
nao knw who u r.hmmmm#jimjones#
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2013
Afam4eva: It actually depends on how you want to look at it...

That may not be the first time that the man is beating his sister. It must have been something that he does while still growing up with his family. So, he must not consider it a bid deal. At least it's better than beating his wife because his sister may understand and forgive but his wife may never forgive.

From the post, it shows that the man was trying to settle the quarrel that was going to lead to a fight and the sister didn't want any of it and probably(i said probably) wanted to rush his wife and he had to block her and probably(i said probably) she insisted and he blocked her and it ensued in a fight between the man and his sister and not necessarily that the man beat his sister like the post suggests.

It's really difficult taking sides when your family and your spouse quarell, so i think it's imperative that families learn to mind their business to some extent when their ward is married to someoneelse because even the bible says it that "A man shall leave his mother and father and cling to his wife". If they think the wife he married is not ideal, i guess it's too late cos they're already married. The best they can do is to advise the man and hope he considers divorcing her and taking another wife. But being physical and verbally confrontational is a no-no.

thats the moral lesson for this thread....

Who so ever trys to put assunder what God has joined together, anything wey you see, na for your head...
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by honeric01(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2013
And most of the people here are married o, yet supporting a man beating his elder sister.

Since the wife already locked herself indoors, how would the elder sister have access to beating her up?

So to show you're a man and matured enough, you've to physically beat up your elder sister? No other way to prove you're matured and man enough?

The op said she was outside the gate, what possible beatings would she had done to the brother's wife that's in the house?

Karma is a bitch, that wife's going to become a punching bag in no distant time.

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Sweetapple007(f): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2013
i pity the woman wey marry u.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by gudugudumeje: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2013
the thing don pass ordinary! Na juju don de work firm on the man. If she want him go kill him papa ad mama he for go do am. Na so women juju de wakawaka work[i][/i]
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2013
honeric01: And most of the people here are married o, yet supporting a man beating his elder sister.

Since the wife already locked herself indoors, how would the elder sister have access to beating her up?

So to show you're a man and matured enough, you've to physically beat up your elder sister? No other way to prove you're matured and man enough?

The op said she was outside the gate, what possible beatings would she had done to the brother's wife that's in the house?

Karma is a bitch, that wife's going to become a punching bag in no distant time.

The details of the OPs story are sketchy!!

But I see no reason for KARMA to play any part here.. Na she carry her leg go find trouble... SHIKINA!!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2013
grin
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Truckpusher(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2013
sexybash:
nice comment you deserve a hug cheesy
I wouldn't be surprised if you hug him because I'm dead sure that folks like you would always interfere in your brother's marriage ....my question is can't peeps just let couples be on their own ?..and if they want to sink let them sink after all both of them will live with their mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by honeric01(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

The details of the OPs story are sketchy!!

But I see no reason for KARMA to play any part here.. Na she carry her leg go find trouble... SHIKINA!!

the wife's now a puching bag in the making. Take it or leave.

The story is sketchy, yet you totally supported the man beating up his elder sister to the extent of bleeding blood? Hmmm most Nigerians are aluu in the making.

The last time i layed hands on a female was in SS1 and never am i ever going to tour that path again.

The ability to shut a woman up without physical abuse is what makes you a better/matured man.

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by honeric01(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2013
deleted.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by sexybash(f): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju]

[b]I was gonna reply the guy, but its obvious that he is a juvenile delinquent (or atleast reasons like one).. I was waiting for the part of his comment that would read 'WHERE WAS MY WIFE WHEN I FHUCKED THE SHIIT OUT OF MY SISTER EVERY NIGHT AND GAVE BIRTH TO ALL OUR KIDS and WE STARTED A FAMILY TOGETHER'...

it obvious that some men cant handle issue and the ball btw their legs is just for fun why on earth will a man
(1)beat his elder sister,
(2)why will the woman allow her husband touch beat his elder sister
i belive there wher better ways to sort out issues rather than behaving like a phsyco we all should learn to be responsible and live like human beigns and not animal and the end of the day i blame the man and not the woman
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2013
I'm sure the women and their manpurses can whine and moan about how he could have been a better man.
This, however, is no cover or substitute to how the sister could have also been a better woman. cheesy

As a man, someone wants to beat your wife, cusses you out (possibly using words like "weak dickless f00l". ) and then gives you a hot slap on top it, in your own freaking house, after possibly a long day at work!...Oh yes, it is very easy to judge on your armchairs. Hypocrites. smiley
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2013
honeric01:

the wife's now a puching bag in the making. Take it or leave.

The story is sketchy, yet you totally supported the man beating up his elder sister to the extent of bleeding blood? Hmmm most Nigerians are aluu in the making.

The last time i layed hands on a female was in SS1 and never am i ever going to tour that part again.

The ability to shut a woman up without physical abuse is what makes you a better/matured man.

Funny I have never laid a hand on a woman ever in my life...

But like I said, I suport the man. If a woman left her house, her home, her family to go to another mans house and harrass his wife.. ANYTHING SHE SEE, MAKE SHE TAKE!!! Period!!

The ability or inability for a man to shut a woman up without physical abuse is neither here nor there.. I am a strong believer in violence. It is the last resort in conflict resolution. People may not like it, but it works all the same. That woman was his elder sister which gives her the height and natural authority advantage. She prolly thought she could bully him like she prolly did when they were kids.. Sadly, she forgot that he was now a grown, married man..

SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED!!

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Truckpusher(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2013
gudugudumeje: the thing don pass ordinary! Na juju don de work firm on the man. If she want him go kill him papa ad mama he for go do am. Na so women juju de wakawaka work[i][/i]
grow up.must you attribute everything to juju?....I've always told people that the moment you notice that your brother is in love with a particular woman just let them be ,because if you begin to push that woman around you're already beating the drums of war the best alternative is to love that woman and accord her respect in turn your brother will never let you out of his sight.

There is nothing that brings out the best in any man like when he's in love and his people respects his choice by accepting and loving his woman .

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2013
2buff: I'm sure the women and their manpurses can whine and moan about how he could have been a better man.
This, however, is no cover or substitute to how the sister could have also been a better woman. cheesy

As a man, someone wants to beat your wife, cusses you out (possibly using words like "weak dickless f00l". ) and then gives you a hot slap on top it, in your own freaking house, after possibly a long day at work!...Oh yes, it is very easy to judge on your armchairs. Hypocrites. smiley

WAAAAAATTT!!!!!!!

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by honeric01(m): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2013
2buff: I'm sure the women and their manpurses can whine and moan about how he could have been a better man.

As a man, someone wants to beat your wife, cusses you out (possibly using words like "weak dickless f00l". ) and then gives you a hot slap on top it, in your own freaking house...Oh yes, it is very easy to judge on your armchairs. Hypocrites. smiley

you need to think well bro and not be hasty in acting, read the post again.

Was there any physical contact between the sister and wife?

Beating up your elder sister because of an intent? Gosh, i can't believe what i'm reading.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2013
honeric01:

you need to think well bro and not be hasty in acting, read the post again.

Was there any physical contact between the sister and wife?

Beating up your elder sister because of an intent? Gosh, i can't believe what i'm reading.

Just because there was no physical contact between both women, does not mean that there was no physical contact between sister and brother.. And yes, an elder sister does not mean she has immunity from a beatdown.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by honeric01(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Funny I have never laid a hand on a woman ever in my life...

But like I said, I suport the man. If a woman left her house, her home, her family to go to another mans house and harrass his wife.. ANYTHING SHE SEE, MAKE SHE TAKE!!! Period!!

The ability or inability for a man to shut a woman up without physical abuse is neither here nor there.. I am a strong believer in violence. It is the last resort in conflict resolution. People may not like it, but it works all the same. That woman was his elder sister which gives her the height and natural authority advantage. She prolly thought she could bully him like she prolly did when they were kids.. Sadly, she forgot that he was now a grown, married man..

SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED!!

i believe you're just trying to appear tough and rough, you're more refined than this. you mean the only way to command respect in your home's to beat your elder sister because of an intent?

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by texazzpete(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2013

I feel so sorry for anyone who marries you sha.

You can even re-write your comment and exchange 'wife' for 'children'. Afterall, where were your kids when you and your sister were drinking Garri? grin

it's cowards like you that give men a bad name. You are the head of your new family when you marry, you take an oath to protect and provide for your family. Dey there dey act like mumu...very soon your best friend who was there with you when you were struggling will start spanking your wife and you'll be looking on with approval.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.