Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,036 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ravens Fan Goes Nuts (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ravens Fan Goes Nuts (video) (620 Views)

Mali Fan goes mental due to AFCON Loss To Super Eagles (VIDEO) / Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl / Super Bowl XLVII: Baltimore Ravens Vs San Francisco 49ers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ravens Fan Goes Nuts (video) by ijebabe: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yes its known that men (some ladies too) love sports and they tend to go the extra mile to support their team. You know, with the outfits, painted faces, themed food and beverages, and not to forget the cheers and victory dance at the end of the game.

I understand all of that and its fun to get in the groove and enjoy a game once in a while but this video...WTF!!

This Raven's fan was so excited they made it through by beating the Broncos. His reaction is overgasting! He's a dad for crying out loud!

Now my fear is what is he going to do when Patriots whup Ravens' ass. I am truly afraid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fm0gxQT0s4

I did not bother watching part 3.
Re: Ravens Fan Goes Nuts (video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
lawd have marcy...which kinda dads is this world churning out...WTF!!...see as this old cargo dey scream "i can't take it....i can't take it anymore"

SMDH!!!....i'm a sport fan but not a fanatic or stûpid one
Re: Ravens Fan Goes Nuts (video) by ijebabe: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
I was laughing at first but then it got too much.
The 5yr old daughter wasn't even bothered by the whole thing just played with her phone and toys, hahaha!
Re: Ravens Fan Goes Nuts (video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
ijebabe: I was laughing at first but then it got too much.
The 5yr old daughter wasn't even bothered by the whole thing just played with her phone and toys, hahaha!
I wonder why someone would get distressed like this over a game. He looks like someone who would commit suicide anytime soon.
Just ain't digging this overtly fanatical sports thingy. undecided

Watched without sound, i'm sure it would have been worse if i did.

(1) (Reply)

Mark Praises Superlative Super Eagles / Igiebor Stranded In Nigeria After Nations Cup Win / Who's Is Your Greatest Midfielder Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.