Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Radame Falcao And Robin Van Persie,who Is More Deserving To Be In Fifa Eleven - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Radame Falcao And Robin Van Persie,who Is More Deserving To Be In Fifa Eleven (770 Views)

Radamel Falcao And Robin Van Persie, Which Do You Prefer Recently? Yarn! / Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United / Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radame Falcao And Robin Van Persie,who Is More Deserving To Be In Fifa Eleven by Abbey2sam(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Well as we all know that the fifa ballon d'or only comprises of players from laliga which was well deserved by the league,and excluded players not from laliga.

The question is, is it that from the remaining leagues no player perform or is it the system of voting that made everything one sided, my opinion though.

Now please; my main question is,does Radame falcao of athletico madrid deserve to be on that list considering Robin van Persie of man united,according to my own statistic Robin van persie should be on that list(fifa eleven) instead of Radame falcao.....

Please don't misunderstand me, I just thought maybe he deserve it more afterall the fifa eleven has already been selected.

Your opinion please

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Player The Most Complete Player? / Tottenham Finaly Scale Tru To D Carling Cup Final Afer Scoring Two Goals In D Xtratime Of D Match. T / Exclusive: Mark Hughes Sacked As Manchester City Boss After Emergency Meeting Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.