Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Have You Been A Lucky Banker Before? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Been A Lucky Banker Before? (468 Views)

What A Banker Did To Me Recently / Entrepreneurs: Born Or Made Or Lucky ? -lets Discuss / Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been A Lucky Banker Before? by ubong560(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
A lot of people get what we may call "LUCK" evryday receiving alert dat thier account has been credited with strange sum amount of money and the smart ones fastly got such sum withdrawn immediately to avoid future 'Had I Known'. My former boss once had his account with First Bank credited with more than N17m. My closed friend had his account with UBA credited with more than N11m and he was like mad going frm 1 ATM to another checking to confirm d amount inside and it was d same. He was scared of being traced by efcc if he removes it, but wen finally he made up his mind to go withdraw it, for where, the money had disappeared and he deeply bited his fingers regretting his dullness. As for my former boss, he went openly to d bank and report the strange sum to them. So many others happened wch cant be stated here.

Have you ever been a "lucky banker". State ur experience.
Re: Have You Been A Lucky Banker Before? by cantell(m): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
ubong560: A lot of people get what we may call "LUCK" evryday receiving alert dat thier account has been credited with strange sum amount of money and the smart ones fastly got such sum withdrawn immediately to avoid future 'Had I Known'. My former boss once had his account with First Bank credited with more than N17m. My closed friend had his account with UBA credited with more than N11m and he was like mad going frm 1 ATM to another checking to confirm d amount inside and it was d same. He was scared of being traced by efcc if he removes it, but wen finally he made up his mind to go withdraw it, for where, the money had disappeared and he deeply bited his fingers regretting his dullness. As for my former boss, he went openly to d bank and report the strange sum to them. So many others happened wch cant be stated here.

Have you ever been a "lucky banker". State ur experience.
how i wish! Activity go plenty! Lol.

(1) (Reply)

IGNITE, Transform, Achieve, And Grow = The Key To Fulfillment! / Do Worker Co-operatives Contribute To Socio-economic Development In Nigeria / Gold, Jewelry And Textiles Suppliers Required As Well As Job Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.