Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (398984 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Agwoden(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
Any fedpoly bauchi in d house? Pls wats d latest on d payment of 5k 4 jamb regularisatn?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Yes i just finished Class '12 i'm so happy to meet you and a senior colleague to put me through please what department did you finish from do you know if clearance is a criteria for mobilization? We were not given the NYSC form to fill is it necessary? Sorry for the questions jare

Good to meet you too. History/International Relations. Lol, its okay with the questions. smiley. Well, I filled my mobilisation form way before I even saw my final results. So yeah, its necessary you finish your clearance on time and it cld be a criteria for mobilisation in that for your name to appear on the list DSA'll be sending to Abuja, senate must have approved ur results and they also check to make sure you completed necessary clearance that you are told to. Are you still in Ife?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by hepheyemmy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
creamie:

Good to meet you too. History/International Relations. Lol, its okay with the questions. smiley. Well, I filled my mobilisation form way before I even saw my final results. So yeah, its necessary you finish your clearance on time and it cld be a criteria for mobilisation in that for your name to appear on the list DSA'll be sending to Abuja, senate must have approved ur results and they also check to make sure you completed necessary clearance that you are told to. Are you still in Ife?

please which one is nysc mobilization form? because we were not given in our school.we only fill the clearance form even my result is ready.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
hepheyemmy:

please which one is nysc mobilization form? because we were not given in our school.we only fill the clearance form even my result is ready.

It's some sorta photocopied paper you fill with details like name, dept, course DOB e.t.c and you also attach your passport picture with your Jamb reg. No written @ d back of the passport. What sch did you graduate from? I guess you should as your "seniors" how they went about theirs, if they filled a mobilisation form.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Barryp(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
Helo, gud 2 meet u guyz. Am so disappointed after missin out on Batch A because of Jamb reg numbr. I'v paid N5000 for regularization and has bin given a Jamb no. I hop ds wuld guarentee my mobilizatn 4 Batch B? Paul, Kogi Poly, Pub Adm '12
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by MrLee(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Agwoden: Any fedpoly bauchi in d house? Pls wats d latest on d payment of 5k 4 jamb regularisatn?
yes i am in d house, just pay ur 5k or bring ur jamb reg no but wait till student affairs asked of it.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Barryp: Helo, gud 2 meet u guyz. Am so disappointed after missin out on Batch A because of Jamb reg numbr. I'v paid N5000 for regularization and has bin given a Jamb no. I hop ds wuld guarentee my mobilizatn 4 Batch B? Paul, Kogi Poly, Pub Adm '12

All's well. When did you pay for your jamb regularistion? Good thing your no's ready. Once mobilisation for next batch starts, just ensure you its made known to whoever's in charge of mobilisation in your school. In my own case, I paid for mine about 5years ago, but the student affairs officers in my school didn't know I had one, something they would have easily retrieved from admissions office. Let's look forward to batch B smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
creamie:

Awww History/Inter Rel department i heard about your department's case last year i graduated from political science dept...i have done Library and Senate clearance i will conclude that of department, hostel and DSA once school resumes i will be in Ife by 2nd or 3rd week of March they just resumed a new session today and the stalites will be resuming 17th thats when i'm hoping to conclude my clearance. Thanks for the tips i hope everything works together for our good this year o
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by flotwise: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
creamie:

Okays then. Maybe she paid for jamb regularisation, that's why she was mobilised. Missed this batch too cos of jamb reg no. Not like I didn't have it, I had paid for jamb regularisation (since my part 1 in 2008 cos I was admitted thru pre-degree too) and apparently, the number has being ready all this while, didn't knw it wasn't added to my bio-data and was even required to submit it myself @ DSA, an info I didn't even hear abt either until much later when I had to travel down to my sch when I didn't see my name in any list. So looking forward to batch B and I've started making necessary preperations so no silly excuse'll come up.
. It's so painful bro. But, everytin get reason. Na 9ja wey no dey organized cause dis shit. Anoda friend of mine dey follow batch A too ooo. Imagine, na from private sch him finish ooo. Dem no dey write jamb to enta d mumu sch ooo. Yet, dem dey follow batch A. But, make we just forget am sha. Na our batch B suppose sweet pass. *wink*
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
walexy5050: Hope the batch B would not Βe scrapped this year.The info am hearing is not encouraging.

Please? Start with a better introduction to this thread, your opening post isn't cool.

Tnx.

smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
flotwise: . It's so painful bro. But, everytin get reason. Na 9ja wey no dey organized cause dis shit. Anoda friend of mine dey follow batch A too ooo. Imagine, na from private sch him finish ooo. Dem no dey write jamb to enta d mumu sch ooo. Yet, dem dey follow batch A. But, make we just forget am sha. Na our batch B suppose sweet pass. *wink*

Lool, I'm female by the way. The thing is even if they didn't write jamb, if they paid the regularisation fee for jamb to generate no for them, they'll be good to go. I know of some pple that are going with this batch despite the fact they didn't write jamb, came in thru pre-degree and paid the fee, one's my mate..we paid the fee together and the other's a senior colleague(just finished his masters) who's making this batch too, despite his name being under error list. Second time this my "senior" is rejecting his posting cos its "interfering with his current job. All's well.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Awww History/Inter Rel department i heard about your department's case last year i graduated from political science dept...i have done Library and Senate clearance i will conclude that of department, hostel and DSA once school resumes i will be in Ife by 2nd or 3rd week of March they just resumed a new session today and the stalites will be resuming 17th thats when i'm hoping to conclude my clearance. Thanks for the tips i hope everything works together for our good this year o

Lol, rilly? Our dept's case must have been a trending topic. Going to Ife next week to put some things in place cos come june, I don't even wanna hear silly stories/excuses. Tho I've filled another mobilisation form first week last month. This coming batch B's most def sure for us oo. Amen!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Imanuelle:

Please? Start with a better introduction to this thread, your opening post isn't cool.

Tnx.

smiley

As in!!! Pls take a cue from Batch A house biko! No hard feelings smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Uniquexty(f): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
I have photocopied my original jamb slip and jamb admission letter in great quantity that i can comfortably share it to all the lecturers including non-academic staffs in Absu and still have enough left. God punish Devil. 13B, SURE PASS

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Shegman22(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
so sad i couldn't make batch A bcs I dnt av jamb reg no... Am not in happy mood now, but all I knw is dat‎​God's time is the best.... BatchB all d way make dem no fuckup again oooo. all ladokite in d house I hail ooooo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by hepheyemmy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
creamie:

It's some sorta photocopied paper you fill with details like name, dept, course DOB e.t.c and you also attach your passport picture with your Jamb reg. No written @ d back of the passport. What sch did you graduate from? I guess you should as your "seniors" how they went about theirs, if they filled a mobilisation form.
. Thanks a lot I will ask my senior colleagues. I graduated from fedpoly offa 12
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
Learnt the DSA has asked graduating students to start submitting their admission letters. A call to those on campus will guide you through.
WinnieDPooh: Awww History/Inter Rel department i heard about your department's case last year i graduated from political science dept...i have done Library and Senate clearance i will conclude that of department, hostel and DSA once school resumes i will be in Ife by 2nd or 3rd week of March they just resumed a new session today and the stalites will be resuming 17th thats when i'm hoping to conclude my clearance. Thanks for the tips i hope everything works together for our good this year o
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by MrLee(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Any graduate from fedpoly Bauchi in the house?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by MrLee(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
Is it truth that Government will be increaseing alawi to 39k?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2013
hopeyemmy: Learnt the DSA has asked graduating students to start submitting their admission letters. A call to those on campus will guide you through.

Sorry, does this apply to people that have graduated earlier too?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by sholay2011(m): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2013
hopeyemmy: Learnt the DSA has asked graduating students to start submitting their admission letters. A call to those on campus will guide you through.
I'm Sola. An Agric. Economics graduate of Great Ife! Am still in school. I just heard too that it would be better for intending batch B members to submit dia admissn letters. Na wa for dis NYSC palaver oo.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2013
sholay2011:
I'm Sola. An Agric. Economics graduate of Great Ife! Am still in school. I just heard too that it would be better for intending batch B members to submit dia admissn letters. Na wa for dis NYSC palaver oo.

Thanks for the info. Please could you find out about those that don't have admission letters, what could be submitted in place of that? I came in thru PD and don't have jamb admission letter but I paid the regularisation fee and I have my jamb reg. no. Altho I've filled another mobilisation when I was in sch 2weeks back to complain about not seeing my call-up no in batch A and attached a document that contains my jamb no with it. Looking forward to your reply, thank you.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks alot for the info i didnt even know about that but do you mean in OAU or your School? thank God for Nairaland sha i will try and be in School on Monday because they wont attend to us on weekend.

@Creamie it will be better you go there yourself to find out or i will help you find out next week if you are far.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 02, 2013
The same Great Ife you attended.
WinnieDPooh: Thanks alot for the info i didnt even know about that but do you mean in OAU or your School? thank God for Nairaland sha i will try and be in School on Monday because they wont attend to us on weekend.

@Creamie it will be better you go there yourself to find out or i will help you find out next week if you are far.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2013
Yes. Regardless of when you graduated, admission letters have become must-have for every intending corps member. Unfortunately, as I type this, we (DE) still don't have our admission letters yet, but efforts are being made on our own (through the help of admission officer) to get our admission letters in order to meet the deadline. In fact, the school management has waded into the issue, but the cost (estimated to be around 4k) is to be borne by each affected student.
creamie:

Sorry, does this apply to people that have graduated earlier too?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Uniquexty(f): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2013
Ok na. Absu's case is always critical. See as others don dey submit their orishrishi. Great ikenga's and ikengresses. GREAT
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2013
hopeyemmy: Yes. Regardless of when you graduated, admission letters have become must-have for every intending corps member. Unfortunately, as I type this, we (DE) still don't have our admission letters yet, but efforts are being made on our own (through the help of admission officer) to get our admission letters in order to meet the deadline. In fact, the school management has waded into the issue, but the cost (estimated to be around 4k) is to be borne by each affected student.

Wow, thank you. I also have to act fact and ensure I have mine. But I have friends whose name came out in the error list, they have no jamb admission letters cos they were admitted almost a month after freshers in my set resumed (on matric day cos their name appeared on VC's list), but they submit just their jamb slips and d document which contained their names on the admission list and now, they have been posted. Please when's the deadline, biko?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2013
Was hoping that batch A was gonna be my batch . i guess i was wrong anyway I've gotten over that
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Thanks alot for the info i didnt even know about that but do you mean in OAU or your School? thank God for Nairaland sha i will try and be in School on Monday because they wont attend to us on weekend.

Thanks winnie. Pls kindly help find out. I intend travelling down mid-next week anyways, but pls help make enquiries still. I guess the jamb admission letter requirement is goiong to be compulsory for batch B cos some friend of mine are going to serve with this batch A without admission letters and even jamb slips. Let's just keep in touch with each other. Thank you all, really greatful.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2013
HENRIETTAPOWER: My jamb letter says madonna university and I was admitted to Delsu. Pls I don't know if this will affect my service in july. I need answers pls
i also graduated from delsu what dept did you graduate from
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2013
From what I was made to know, no official deadline has been set yet, but submission has begun.
creamie:

Wow, thank you. I also have to act fact and ensure I have mine. But I have friends whose name came out in the error list, they have no jamb admission letters cos they were admitted almost a month after freshers in my set resumed (on matric day cos their name appeared on VC's list), but they submit just their jamb slips and d document which contained their names on the admission list and now, they have been posted. Please when's the deadline, biko?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2013
hopeyemmy: From what I was made to know, no official deadline has been set yet, but submission has begun.

Alright, thank you. The submission is @ DSA I guess, or senate? And I think one should ask as well about DE/ jamb regularised candidates who don't have jamb admission letters and what can be used in place of that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.