Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley (3158 Views)

Bentley First Ever Suv (Pictures) / Oba Of Ugbo Is The First Black Man To Own A 2014 Bentley / INNOSON MOTORS - World's First Black-owned Car Manufacturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by bunmioguns(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
The Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom in Ondo state and chairman of Obat Oil, Oba Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan, made history last week as the first black person to buy the 2014 model of Bentley.

The Oba didn't just buy it, it was specially customized for him, according to sources close to him.

The new ride, which arrived in Nigeria a few weeks back, has Olugbo as its plate number
Oba Akinruntan also has a custom built 2012 Rolls Royce similar to that of Queen Elizabeth II.

http://m.naij.com/news/20008.html

Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
So we should hold a thanksgiving ceremony or what?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by keyremotes(m): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
NO BODY IS COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS.
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by hrmkz: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
95% of Nigerians live below poverty line, while oil money resides in the pocket of 5%.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
bunmioguns: The Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom in Ondo state and chairman of Obat Oil, Oba Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan, made history last week as the first black person to buy the 2014 model of Bentley.

The Oba didn't just buy it, it was specially customized for him, according to sources close to him.

The new ride, which arrived in Nigeria a few weeks back, has Olugbo as its plate number
Oba Akinruntan also has a custom built 2012 Rolls Royce similar to that of Queen Elizabeth II.

http://m.naij.com/news/20008.html

How can you buy a 2014 Bentley that doesnt come out till the end of the Year?

Impossible. 2013, maybe, but not a 2014.
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Obat! That is my uncle.
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
shebi na for this our Nigeria yeye road im go drive am? he should be ready to go to mechanic in the next 3 months

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by bayoadebimpe(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2013
Lol
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by GARRIx7(m): 12:45am On Jan 16, 2013
‎​Άnd so??

How does that affect the price of garri in EKU market??

If the guy like make him go buy 2050 Model of KEKE NAPEP, that's his fuck1ng bizness, as long as he didn't buy it with stolen funds...
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 16, 2013
Make dem no kidnap am o
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by mensdept: 4:55am On Jan 16, 2013
They said he has a car similar to the Queen lol

I guess people of Ondo state are busy saying, E no concern me.

Complacent seems to be cool I guess
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 16, 2013
This why we deceive ourselves that we are the happiest ppl on earth! Luxuriating at the expense of the masses. Some might claim he is a richman, bt i put it to you that this is an after election gift from wherever(dnt ask me).
I hope he remembers to remunerate whoever is goin to drive this latest machine, well & steady.
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by AustineE1: 6:11am On Jan 16, 2013
....the over night lazy oil billionaires are at it again!looters,plunderers,pillagers,despoilers,freebooters what have you!rather than investing in productive ventures that will help youths in his kingdom!black man and coveted materialism!
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Freeopod(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2013
Sometimes i wonder what ds xtremely xtravagant ppl do for a living
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2013
I knew it was akinruntan before opening the thread..
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by sewen2000(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2013
@garri...lwkmh
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Parisgoodman(m): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2013
if I say make innovative comment now shey e go be like say person do bad abi? www.yeyepeople.com/looters
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by ifysimple(f): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2013
abeg how much be d moto sef?
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2013
GARRI (x7):
‎​Άnd so??

How does that affect the price of garri in EKU market??

If the guy like make him go buy 2050 Model of KEKE NAPEP, that's his fuck1ng bizness, as long as he didn't buy it with stolen funds...
if he even bought it with stolen funds, what can you do?
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by jmaine: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2013
Fuel Subsidy cash . . . . . Okay we have heard . . . .
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Afam4eva(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2013
Isn't it weird that rich business men are now hijacking the traditional stool? Most Kings these days are always highly educated and wealthy.
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Beaf1: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2013
2013 bentley - yes
2014 bentley - NO
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by executinal(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2013
Naija and show of wealth
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
This is hilarious! History abi?
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by ayox2003: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hahaha. cheesy What's the history he made in buying a car? This oyinbo and their wuruwuru sha..after collecting his money, they gave him this publicity so that other nigerian elites would envy and go get theirs. cheesy Marketing gimmick. But they won't publish the first white man to buy it or a black american...cos its nothing to them. cheesy
I heard an interview where the CE0 of Porsche (Nigeria) said Rolls Royce representatives came to their V.I office. So, this publicity might be a good way to start.

But wait a minute:
The richest black man in the world is a Nigerian.
The richest black woman in the world is also a nigerian.
The man who bought Gatwick Airport is a nigerian.
Alameseighia used the most expensive wrist-watch in the world when he was a governor...and now this.

...and some folks keep saying there is no money in naija.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by ayox2003: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
(requote ^^)
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by miiraaj: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
I de feel the guy!
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Omen100(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
GARRI (x7):
‎​Άnd so??

How does that affect the price of garri in[b] EKU market[/b]??

My Garri brother abeg tell dem joor, "how those that affect the price of garri in OLOGBO, IGBENUBA or JESSE market angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

if him like make him buy airforce 1 jet wey resemble Obama own, how it take concern us.

Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by Walexz02(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
And these are the people who will be complaining about the Government not providing socil amenities in there localities, if he is the owner of Obat oil and so what? There are lot of things is followers needed from him not buying cars that would still fuel with huge amount.
Borehole for portable water for his pple,building of standard market(dt will benefit the pple and generate income 4 him asw well),buy fertilizers and sell it to farmers in his locality with less interes and lots more...... That is why i keep on saying pple are almost the cause of Nigeria's problem.
Abi shey him gt special road wey him go dey use ride that car?
I am just saying this incase the story is true.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by bunmioguns(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
Omen100:

My Garri brother abeg tell dem joor, "how those that affect the price of garri in OLOGBO, IGBENUBA or JESSE market angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

if him like make him buy airforce 1 jet wey resemble Obama own, how it take concern us.

you are dry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by seunfly: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
berem: shebi na for this our Nigeria yeye road im go drive am? he should be ready to go to mechanic in the next 3 months
3months is too much, any day he travel with it.
Re: Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley by OAM4J: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2013

(1)

If 500 Per Litre Has Come To Stay Then I Can't Afford To Drive A Normal Car / Lamborghini Aventador £300,000 Car In Abuja / Benz C240; Nairalander Gurus Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.