Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS (1506 Views)

Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar / How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone / Watch 33 Dstv Channel Free On Your Mytv Africa Strong 4669 Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by visalat(m): 1:51am On Jan 16, 2013
hello guys i want to introduce you guys to a software that you can use to browse free on your laptop with bis or multilinks.Is called gatewayvpn.Google it you will see it, if interested drop your emails and i will send u a mail containing the site and other details.
thanks
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by matrixx(m): 2:15am On Jan 16, 2013
ƔєA̲̅ђ am interested: emxfive@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 16, 2013
Interested obasanya2012@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by YOUNGBOss3(m): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2013
interested contact me on paulokwudiri@rocketmail.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by dantti2006(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2013
Am interested, nicholasadarerhi@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by aijaydiva(f): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Am interested kiss
aijayshirley@gmail.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by oscarvicto(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
Am interested.please send to Oscar.4real@hotmail.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by Youngartist(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
Alabiajibola2@gmail.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by radah(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
radah101@gmail.com is my email cos am interested
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by kamal90(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
am interested olak27@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by willo4ever: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
Very interested. Willo4ever@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by DAY12(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
blus.goodout@gmail.com

Me too
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by rodeo0070(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
visalat: hello guys i want to introduce you guys to a software that you can use to browse free on your laptop with bis or multilinks.Is called gatewayvpn.Google it you will see it, if interested drop your emails and i will send u a mail containing the site and other details.
thanks
bolajisez@yahoo.co.uk
Pls will it work with Glo BIS?
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by visalat(m): 2:06am On Jan 17, 2013
yes it works with mtn,multilinks and glo..i will message you guys now but the name is gatewayvpn dot com.....

goto the site and register.
please download the version 2 of the software as it is faster in speed.
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by Ebenezerk2: 3:21am On Jan 17, 2013
send to ebenezerk20@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by plodds: 5:37am On Jan 17, 2013
I'm also interested, pls send to plodds@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by visalat(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
I will send to all today but you can add me on bbm for fast response 23467F17. Gatewayvpn dot coM
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by visalat(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Gatewayvpn

Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by Kingobyno(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Kingobynoo@gmail.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by adewale202: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
adewale202000@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by splendore(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Please send it to
Theodoreobi@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot sir!
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by visalat(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
**Note:only Gatewayvpn agents are approved to employ resellers and disburst vouchers in Nigeria.

Looking to start your own VPN business ? Join the VPN Reseller Program

How it Works?

Gatewayvpn reselling is among the most popular business models of modern times. One saves all the headaches of having one’s own infrastructure and staff configuring, maintaining and looking after it. Instead one can focus completely on the business aspects.

You take care of payment collection on your own website while paying GatewayVPN a fixed cost depending on the plan chosen

Reseller FAQ:

How much can I earn? Depends on the volume of clients that you have. We give a special discounts to resellers who have been loyal to us and who have helped us grow.
How much investment do I need to be able to start? Your initial investment entitles you to create 15 user accounts minimum.
Can I create a trial account for my customers? What you do with your account is your business.
How many premium accounts can I create? Depending on the Reseller Package that you have subscribed, you can create a minimum of 15 user accounts.
Can my accounts be paused till i find buyers for it? Yes you can pause your accounts and you are free to sell whenever you wish to.
Can we have our own branded VPN Software?
We charge a minimal monthly fee for your own branding instead of the usual Gateway software . We do offer custom designs for resellers to have their own look and feel which they can distribute to their own clients. With your own custom made VPN software, people will never know that you are getting your services from us! Its as if you have your own VPN business.

Recommended for resellers who would want to have their own VPN software.
You are allowed 30 accounts per month on this plan.

WHAT YOU GET FROM US:
30 Premium Users Monthly
Unlimited Bandwidth
Reseller Panel
Website plus domain
24/7 Support

$ 30/month(for server management, hosted VPN accounts management and support services) plus $ 200 one time fee for VPN creation with your brand name

For those who want to just buy bulk accounts at a minimum price and resell.
No VPN software design.
Write to account@gatewayvpn.com for more details.
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
No Long Stories Follow Dis Using ur MTN Modem
Some of us has been using VPN with
MTN BIS whch we pay for both BIS AND VPN for our unlimited PC
BROWSING.
But this is a means whereby you wil be
able to surf for 0ne full m0nth without Much Spending.
Instead of paying N8000 for 5GIG FOR
1 M0NTH, You wil n0w pay N1500 for jst BIS whch is unlimited data for 1m0nth....Download as u like..
PROCEDURE:

STEP 1 : SUBSCRIBE FOR MTN BIS BY RECHARGING N1500 AND SEND 'BBC' TO 21600 USING ANY
PHONE OF YOUR CHOICE.

STEP 2: CONFIGURE YOUR MODEM APN TO blackberry.net

STEP 3: UNDER YOUR MODEM CONFIGURATION , CLICK
ADVANCE SETTINGS TO UNDER DNS SERVER IN PRIMARY DNS
USE 8.8.8.8 AND UNDER
SECONDARY USE 8.8.4.4 , ALSO DO THESAME FOR WINS SETTINGS

STEP 4 : GOTO THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR PC AND RIGHT CLICK
THE ICON AFTER THE BATTERY AND CLICK ON OPEN NETWORK AND SHARING CENTER , CLICK CHANGE ADAPTER SETTINGS ,
NOW RIGHT CLICK ON LOCAL AREA NETWORK , GOTO PROPERTIES , SCROLL DOWN
AND DOUBLE CLICK ON
INTERNET PROTOCOL V4 ,UNDER THE PREFERED DNS
PART PUT 172.22.2.1 OR 8.8.8.8 AND IN THE
ALTERNATIVE DNS PUT 0.0.0.0 OR 8.8.4.4 AND FINALLY CLICK
ON VALIDATE SETTINGS UPON EXIT

STEP 5 : LEAVE YOUR BROWSER AT N0
PR0XY. ITS OPEN ALL SITE... ITS UNLIMITED DATA/DOWNLOAD.
IF ITS DOESN'T CONNECT ONE HAND, TRY IT AGAIN.. THE DOWNLOAD SPEED MAKE SENSE ENJ0Y!
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by obeezi(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2013
Am interested jeromy9002002@yahoo.ca
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by kateobi: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2013
Am interested kate.umeh@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by Almaiga: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
Am also intrested. Allayamaigari@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by idpomping: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2013
Send info idabioye@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Laptop Using Your BIS by visalat(m): 12:32am On Jan 25, 2013
add me on BBM for fast response if u need it now 23467F17

(1) (Reply)

Thompson Home Thieatre Sound Sysytem / Mtn And Etisalat Cheapest Data Bundles.1GB And Above Now up For Grab[All device] / Sharp Fairly Used Ac 1.5hp For Sale 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.