Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works (232609 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / . / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Chekitaut: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2014
mufutau55:

Thank you. By concrete, you mean decking slab and DPC?

Hajji M.
Foundation columns, Foundation Raft, Columns, Beam, DPC(German Floor), Beams, Slab(Decking). anywhere reinforcement(Iron rod) is present.

Shape sand(Lagos) strictly for block setting
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2014
egin:
@skimanski. Where did buy the electrical fittings? I will appreciate if you can provide the address and the telephone number.

@Egin, Not a Particular Shop. Different Shops with different This I like. If a shop has what I like and deem fit to stay on my house, I'll purchase.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2014
Chekitaut: Foundation columns, Foundation Raft, Columns, Beam, DPC(German Floor), Beams, Slab(Decking). anywhere reinforcement(Iron rod) is present.

Shape sand(Lagos) strictly for block setting

Oga Chekitaut Gimi a call, I don Miss your number. Thank You Sir
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Chekitaut: Foundation columns, Foundation Raft, Columns, Beam, DPC(German Floor), Beams, Slab(Decking). anywhere reinforcement(Iron rod) is present.

Sharp sand(Lagos) strictly for block setting

Thanks Chekitaut. Got it.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
skimanski:

@Egin, Not a Particular Shop. Different Shops with different This I like. If a shop has what I like and deem fit to stay on my house, I'll purchase.

Oga Skimanski.. But, can you please name few shops where you buy them.. We all love your taste. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
mufutau55:

Oga Skimanski.. But, can you please name few shops where you buy them.. We all love your taste. Thanks.

Hajji M.

My master and Leader Hajji. When I mean Shop, I no mean all those fine shops wey dey lekki and Ikoyi, I mean all them Emeka road side shop ooo. But for Unique Lightings, we have Locks and Switches in Ikoyi.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
# ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS

Proposed Design for 5 Bedroom duplex.
Size of Building: 216 sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Foyer
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Gym
Box Room
Maids Room

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
Mistress Bedroom
Study

2 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
skimanski:
My master and Leader Hajji. When I mean Shop, I no mean all those fine shops wey dey lekki and Ikoyi, I mean all them Emeka road side shop ooo. But for Unique Lightings, we have Locks and Switches in Ikoyi.

One of the best answer I have ever got... You find good things at the least expected place... Mama and Papa local corner stores.
Thank you very much.. Much appreciated.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2014
mufutau55:

One of the best answer I have ever got... You find good things at the least expected place... Mama and Papa local corner stores.
Thank you very much.. Much appreciated.

Hajji Mufutau

You are welcome sir
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Proposed Design for 5 Bedroom semi-detached duplex.

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Foyer
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Maids Room

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
REPOSTING OUR LITTLE INTERIOR FINISH

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
AFTER

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by cleric(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
skimanski: AFTER
skimanski: REPOSTING OUR LITTLE INTERIOR FINISH
Skimanski baba! Very nice finishing. wink
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
your design is amazing and inspiring but you should have hid wiring behind all the design so that it looks like the TV is connected to nothing, just hung there like that.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yes My brother I agree with you, just that we couldnt make that adjustment on that house as we could make in other location. e.g our lekki Gardens house attached.

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by cleric(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
What is the price we are looking at for the pix above?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by supperpaintsUSA(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sherwin-williams paint did not disappoint your architectural design at Pinnock estate about a year now it still shining. Hope we do some thing great again
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2014
cleric: What is the price we are looking at for the pix above?
email for that info
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
supperpaintsUSA: Sherwin-williams paint did not disappoint your architectural design at Pinnock estate about a year now it still shining. Hope we do some thing great again

WHO ARE YOU PLEASE?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
36 BEDROOMS HOTEL WITH EXTERNAL POOL AND BAR AREA ON A 120FT X 120FT PLOT OF LAND.

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
skimanski: 36 BEDROOMS HOTEL WITH EXTERNAL POOL AND BAR AREA ON A 120FT X 120FT PLOT OF LAND.

Oga Skimanski, how many floors in this building.. and how much is the estimated cost with medium finishing to build it?
May be you can give us more details of what it co0ntains (restaurant, waiting area, offices, etc) in specs.
This design is marvelous. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by pmil(m): 4:42am On Jul 29, 2014
Nice and good work,meanwhile, if possible amend that surface wire ...
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by supperpaintsUSA(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Sherwin-williams paint was used at Nina's. House at Pinnock estate one of your site about a year ago
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
mufutau55:

Oga Skimanski, how many floors in this building.. and how much is the estimated cost with medium finishing to build it?
May be you can give us more details of what it co0ntains (restaurant, waiting area, offices, etc) in specs.
This design is marvelous. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
d

No of floors. 3
Restaurant
An office on each floor
Internal bar as well as external bar
Big reception area with a view overlooking the swimming pool
Gym area.
Elevator system present.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
skimanski: d

No of floors. 3
Restaurant
An office on each floor
Internal bar as well as external bar
Big reception area with a view overlooking the swimming pool
Gym area.
Elevator system present.

Thank you Boss. God bless.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
mufutau55:

Thank you Boss. God bless.

Hajji M.

You're Welcome Sir
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
supperpaintsUSA: Sherwin-williams paint was used at Nina's. House at Pinnock estate one of your site about a year ago

Ok man. Nice
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
FINISHING OF 4 UNITS OF 3 BEDROOM FLATS IN THOMAS ESTATE, AJAH.

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 1:54am On Jul 31, 2014
skimanski: FINISHING OF 4 UNITS OF 3 BEDROOM FLATS IN THOMAS ESTATE, AJAH.

Elegantly done, Oga Skimanski... Great work.. Ride on!

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
mufutau55:

Elegantly done, Oga Skimanski... Great work.. Ride on!

Hajji M.

Thanks Sir,
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2014
Proposed Design for 5 Bedroom semi-detached duplex.

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Foyer
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Maids Room

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
Mistress Bedroom

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
INTERNAL PICS FOR OUR FOUR FLAT FINISH

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply)

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.