Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works - Properties (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works (232612 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / . / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Went past Pinnock Estate over the weekend and passed by a clients land I did a design for some time ago. Attached design below if we all remember.

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2015
the builders that built the house have really done a good job. Happy to see people taking pictures as they drove by.

3 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly Follow our numerous professional works Works on the pages below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Proposed 5 Bedroom duplex.
Building Size 482 Sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Ante Room
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Gym
Kitchen
Store
Attached 3 Bedroom Guest Flat at the Back
Internal Pool Area

FIRST FLOOR
Family Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Mistress Bedroom (With Walk in CLoset)
Boy's Room 1
Boy's Room 2
Girl's Room

2 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by nazilee: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
skimanski:
Designs & Structures. Our Customers must be satisfied before we are satisfied. Give us a call today
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by hardmoore: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hello,
I need your services for the design of a 5 bedroom, five bath and 2 BQ on a 660sq meters of land in Ibeju-Lekki.
Thanks
Hardmoore
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
hardmoore:
Hello,
I need your services for the design of a 5 bedroom, five bath and 2 BQ on a 660sq meters of land in Ibeju-Lekki.
Thanks
Hardmoore

Hello Sir,

Kindly please send survey plan to skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by nameoh: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
skimamski
can u provide a 3d makeover of a building which is already being built from the drawing plan?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 5:51am On Oct 14, 2015
nameoh:
skimamski
can u provide a 3d makeover of a building which is already being built from the drawing plan?

Yes very well. Kindly send Picture of current stage as well as Building Plan
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Spirit1(m): 1:43am On Oct 17, 2015
skimanski:
Wood + Precast molding = This Pillar. Made by Jude. Full interior included. Enjoy creativity!!

Abeg who did these pillars. I will like for you to do a few in my house. How do I get in contact with you.
Leave your name and number please
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by coolsid: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
if i send you picture and floor plan , can you put real good body on it. its a hotel design.

send me your email. you can reach me on : prospecthall@gmail.com
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
coolsid:
if i send you picture and floor plan , can you put real good body on it. its a hotel design.

send me your email. you can reach me on : prospecthall@gmail.com

skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Spirit1:

Abeg who did these pillars. I will like for you to do a few in my house. How do I get in contact with you.
Leave your name and number please

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Proposed 4 Bedroom duplex Semi Detached Twin Duplex.

Summed up Building Size 244 Sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Ante Room
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store
Guest Bedroom

FIRST FLOOR
Family Lounge
Master's Bedroom
Boy's Room
Girl's Room

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by sholatech(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
skimanski:
the builders that built the house have really done a good job. Happy to see people taking pictures as they drove by.

Nice Design as always by Skimanski. And the builders really killed it!
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mrpally(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Are you into construction, if yes can you handle a construction for me?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
mrpally:
Are you into construction, if yes can you handle a construction for me?

Yes Very well Sir. We can Handle any construction for you
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Proposed 4 Units of 3 Bedroom Flat (Four Flats)

Land Size 658 Sq.m
Building Size 336m2

EACH FLATS

Main Lounge
Dinning
Kitchen
Guest W.c
3 Bedroom En-suite

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mrpally(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Okay, can you send me your e mail so that we can take it from there
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by dayjee: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
wow cool designs
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2015
mrpally:
Okay, can you send me your e mail so that we can take it from there

Received Your email sir, but no message. Kindly Send Email to skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mrpally(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Just sent you a mail
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by naijanaso: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
skimanski:
Proposed 5 Bedroom duplex.
Building Size 382 Sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Ante Room
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Private Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Car Park

FIRST FLOOR
Family Lounge
Mistress Bedroom (With Walk in CLoset)
Boy's Room 1
Boy's Room 2
Girl's Room
Gym

King Size Spaces

This is looking like 6 bdrm from the number of rooms listed here which is ok for me.
Permit me to call you you SKILLMANSKILL, From the dimensions you gave it appears this will be a littte bigger than what I have in mind, but the design is more than awesome. If we remove the car park, what will be the dimension? I have been trying your line but it is saying LINE BUSY. You can mail me on powerododah@yahoo.com

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by DiroiD(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Need a qualified and trustworthy engineer to manage your construction either road, building and any kind of drainage system in any environmental condition ... Pls email me at abiridiran01@gmail.com or call 07057255428
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kindly follow Building of our Units of flats on

https://www.nairaland.com/2770635/construction-works-units-flats-new

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re-Modelling of Proposed 4 Bedroom duplex.

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
1 Bedroom B.Q

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2015
PROPOSED KITCHEN DESIGN BY DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES

2 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Proposed Living Room Design

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
From the desk of Dezyns and Structures Ltd. We would like to thank our esteemed followers for the time you took to view our works and write your comment under. It has promoted the thread and made potential clients interested in our jobs, which has grown our organization hugely. It has been our pleasure! And Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. May next year be better for you and your family Amen!!!
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
HOLIDAY ARCHITECTURE I SAW, THAT INSPIRED ME AND REMINDED ME OF MY DESTINATION. SELF GOALS SET!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. LETS TAKE NIGERIAN ARCHITECTURE TO A NEW DIMENSION.

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by seefaithy: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
From FIDES ASSOCIATES CONSULTANCY. We would like to introduce our self to you as an engineering firm you can conveniently work with. we have expert in different fields of engineering. Our services includes Geotechnic survey, structure designs, M & E to mention but few. we would contact you for further discussion .
thanks
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Proposed 4 Bedroom duplex.
Land Size 405 Sq.m
Area of Building 127 Sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
[/b]Guest w/c
Inverter Room
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store

[b]FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
Library

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply)

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.