Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? (45406 Views)

Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. / Did Our Foremothers Use Menstrual Pads Or Tampons? / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 10:38pm On May 01, 2006
i would love to be on their payroll. that how much i love tampons. and face it, the reason the ones that dont use it dont, is because , they scared, not knowledgeable, or young and naive, its ok. ( meant that in a nice way, and believe me becos of this thread 50% of non tampon users on this thread will try it and love it)
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by chinani(f): 10:42pm On May 01, 2006
Just b/c someone doesn't live like you doesn't make them young, naive, or ignorant. It just doesn't. People have their preferences. I mean, a woman could say maybe I do smell a little, maybe it's not the optimal comfort (though have comfortable can menstruation be), maybe I have to adjust my sitting, and maybe I'm not versed in the Book of Cervix, but what f---- ever, I still perfer pads. That's entirely possible.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by glamrocka(f): 10:58pm On May 01, 2006
[/quote][quote author=chinani link=topic=11643.msg329807#msg329807 date=1146519202]
Ladies, ladies, are y'all on the TAMPAX payroll? Really, lighten up. You say potato, I say tomato. (You know what I mean.) Y'all needn't win converts on this thread, abi? undecided

You say potato, i say what?
lol are you on the pad payroll wink,

looks like you the one who needs to lighten up, you got that big ol' cushion stuffed btw ya legs hun, dump da load.

Hehehe Bluenubian where art thou! pls i need you we got a twitchy one here, what do you say.

Sorry chianni but we only expressing how we feel and having fun grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 11:00pm On May 01, 2006
@chinani
i agree a with u, i shud have said the reason 99% of women that dont use tampon, dont use is,
u happy now?, u have ur reasons i guess, and it not one of the ones i gave, well welcome to the remaining 1%
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 12:58am On May 02, 2006
please explain allthese to we that are uninitiated so that we follow

i don't know what u guys are saying can any one post the pictures of both items and the pictures of the people wearing or using them so that we know what all these tampons and pads are all about

thank u very much
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Zahymaka(m): 1:04am On May 02, 2006
That'd be gross. You actually want to see "Vampire's Teabags" in use? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 1:09am On May 02, 2006
well i can handle that at least i need a victual experience 4 sure
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by chinani(f): 2:21am On May 02, 2006
@Glam
I need to "lighten up" but you're "having fun"? Where do you get such value judgements? Are they made my Tampax too? And, no. No, payroll for me. But we'll see if they read this and offer me a position.

@Bluenubian
That your cannot concieve of reasons beyond your own to do one thing or another does not speak well. undecided

@Typewriter
Do you really need pics or are you joking? Anyhow, I'll oblige you.

Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by glamrocka(f): 2:26am On May 02, 2006
another dum fuk
grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 8:24am On May 02, 2006
@chinani
aint mad at ya, cause u know me sooooo well, stand by all i said girl, deal with it. still love u though wink

@glam
girl, good looking out, some people will do whatever day want, thats why God made us all different. but i bet u, not one person using tampons will revert to pads, but because of this thread some girl will give tampons a try and like it, even chinani wink grin, i hope she'll jus get back to me somehow to tell me how it went. well girl catch u at some other thread, this is getting old. love u  kiss
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by SIBLI06(m): 1:12pm On May 02, 2006
My misses uses both, (Not at the same time knuckle head shocked) depending on the time of the day and the flow rate (I did not mean for it to sound like a tap).

@bluenubian - Quote:"but i bet u, not one person using tampons will revert to pads"

I wish I was a betting man!!!
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 1:14pm On May 02, 2006
@sibli
when i said that , i meant change back to pad permanently, and hey leave this to the girls tongue grin cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by SIBLI06(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2006
sorry blue, i'll consider myself told off! wink
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 3:00pm On May 02, 2006
lmao grin grin wink kiss
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Priscila(f): 3:57pm On May 02, 2006
Men on this thread!
Its meant for ladies eyes only
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Free(f): 4:38pm On May 02, 2006
lol
priscilla

tell them ooooooo grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Zahymaka(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2006
It didn't say so in the topic cheesy cheesy.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by chinani(f): 9:29pm On May 02, 2006
bluenubian:

girl, good looking out, some people will do whatever day want, thats why God made us all different. but i bet u, not one person using tampons will revert to pads, but because of this thread some girl will give tampons a try and like it, even chinani wink grin, i hope she'll jus get back to me somehow to tell me how it went.
I've tried both. I wrote that before. So "no" I won't have any future experience w/ tampons to tell you.
Like I said, you're in it (the thread) to win converts. I'm not. Whichever makes ppl comfortable is fine w/ me. But, I don't appreciate some of the value judgements expressed about this topic. Of course, you are welcome to your opinoin.

glamrocka:

another dum fuk
grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 12:05am On May 03, 2006
@chinani i saw the pics but really want to see how it is used or a pic of a user in action so that i understand proper
they look like cabdles to me so do that for me please?
i really want to be initiated you know, i want to blend properly
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by chinani(f): 12:09am On May 03, 2006
@Typewriter
O.k., now I see that you were just teasing. I'm so gullible! embarassed K, I'm over it. smiley smiley smiley Cheers.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 12:41am On May 03, 2006
not really i mean it
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by mamaput(f): 6:49am On May 03, 2006
Typewriter:

not really i mean it
Nothing stops you from trying . A tampon comes in an opining and men have some too like the

Nose or

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2006
mamaput:

Nothing stops you from trying . A tampon comes in an opining and men have some too like the
/quote]

how do u want me to maitain my name? but sha i will stop if that's the only way to get snazzy to love me
again i really never understand this Tompons or pads i need a good pics of a user in action,

and if i buy these Tompons for my wife will she like me for it?

some one send me an offline that men are all but natural Tompons i dont understand that either, can some one pls. explain?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2006
mamaput:

quote]

how do u want me to maintain my name? but sha i will stop if that's the only way to get snazzy to love me
again i really never understand this Tompons or pads i need a good pics of a user in action,

and if i buy these Tompons for my wife will she like me for  it?

some one send me an offline that men are all but natural Tompons i don't understand that either, can some one pls. explain?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by virozuru(f): 10:30pm On May 03, 2006
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by virozuru(f): 10:35pm On May 03, 2006
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by larger20(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2006
pad company is following this thread
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2006
well hold on let me go to her wardrops

O:  O: tip toes
                         O: O:
                                  Tip Toes
                                                 O: O: yess  shocked shocked i see she use this
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2006
don't shout or u will wake her up and put me in trouble

Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2006
virozuru:

am late for work oooo, gotta run. Typewriter u know how its like to have a job? probably not.

yes my parents told me about it

they said is the main function of a slave or a labourer and servernts and i as a prince should not practice it
syn: work labour slave driver

insted i should learn how to choose a good slaves and labourers as a prince that is my main funtion

so are you a good worker?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by nubian(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2006
We still havent seen any pic of how they are used - i mean the guys here dont know!!!!!!!! - ill love to see a pics to demonstatre how they are used , pls can i see a pictorial demonstration embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2006
me too pls ladies cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices / Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady / Lady Raises Alarm After Failed Nose Surgery In Lagos (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.