Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? (45422 Views)

Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. / Did Our Foremothers Use Menstrual Pads Or Tampons? / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 12:25am On May 12, 2006
Typewriter dont take it personal but ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2006
hey sade

how u dey

imagine the disrespect

telling a gal to give demo

how dumb

***he was only tryna be funny when his ass is dry***
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 12:29am On May 12, 2006
lol Bolex
You are too much.

Im fine and you?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:30am On May 12, 2006
am almost fine

wd be fully fine if u send me an e-mail

tongue
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 12:31am On May 12, 2006
I would send you an email if you gave me your e mail adress.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 12:34am On May 12, 2006
@Sade511:i would send you my yahoo email,is that cool with you
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 12:34am On May 12, 2006
yeah
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:36am On May 12, 2006
Mr I ruin Someone else's moves

sade is ma move now

grin

@ sade

ma e-mail is in ma profile

cool
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 12:37am On May 12, 2006
sade511:

Typewriter don't take it personal but ARE YOU SERIOUS?

how do u mean ?
i love snazzy and she knows

well i beg you to give bolex some chance send him an email may be we was hitting me out of jealousy.
but be carefull he may be a player. and if you find out he is. . . pls do me a favor. . .  make him were a Tampon b4 u throw him off
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 12:38am On May 12, 2006
@Bolex: abi your with bluenubian,are you to two-timing her.
@Sade511: email is cashmoneygeneral @yahoo.com
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 12:39am On May 12, 2006
Bolex so youre trying to play me grin angry?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:39am On May 12, 2006
@ IRS

get away from ma moves

grin

blue will knock sade out if she finds out

cool

sade , can u handle it

grin cheesy wink

by the way

typewritter

get ur ass off this thread b4 i murder u with ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

a tampon

lol
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 12:41am On May 12, 2006
Of course I can handle it. . . anyways I dont want to be second grin angry.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:42am On May 12, 2006
u are greedy

2nd is enuff

grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 12:43am On May 12, 2006
Sade is not a move,you're just like my nickname.*a matter of fact i should use it no.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 12:43am On May 12, 2006
Second is not enough for me oooo, I have to be first grin.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:44am On May 12, 2006
e-mail me 1st

when blue comes , ask her about being 2nd or 3rd

cool
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 12:45am On May 12, 2006
@bolex you have just lost one > . , shocked shocked shocked (' i don't wanna be 2nd. . . was the final blow that do u in.) undecided undecided

your date is off. in fact your the king of Tampons now

all hail the king! all hell the king!!  grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:45am On May 12, 2006
grin grin grin : all hail the king

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u don;t know me o

sade will e-mail me tonight

who wants to bet ?

cool
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 12:46am On May 12, 2006
Forget him,he's trying to play you.
@Bolex: abeg,leave my African Queen alone,or i go give you fire for fire grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:48am On May 12, 2006
@ Mr. IRS ,,,,

who told u to get out of the cage I put u

hey , sade dear

come to me

be quick before blue comes & find u wink

or u wd have to hide under the bed

or maybe in the toilet

grin

cool

** pushes Mr. IRS away and waits patiently for sade ***
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 12:49am On May 12, 2006
Bolex you dont understand i cant be second and Im not going to hide. grin grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:49am On May 12, 2006
Sade

you better not spoil evrything

grin

Blue is not here yet ?

You better behave

cool
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 12:51am On May 12, 2006
See you need a Ny man in your life,with me there's no need to hide,cause i wouldn't paly you.
Like certain people*coughs*Bolex
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by mochafella(m): 12:51am On May 12, 2006
sade511:

Bolex you don't understand i can't be second and I'm not going to hide. grin grin

Yawah don gas ooo. Under-g move no wan be Under-g again. grin grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:54am On May 12, 2006
***thinks hard on next move****

i will be back for ya

@ sade

,,, blue will be here soon

tell her I said hi

am gone to bed

*** love ya'll**

kiss , keep dt kiss & give it to lovely bluenubian when she comes

cool
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 12:55am On May 12, 2006
sorry King Tampon. . . she say she no wanna be next in the line okay?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 12:55am On May 12, 2006
What do I look like your kiss messanger? cheesy
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 12:56am On May 12, 2006
@Bolex:why you hiding player
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 12:57am On May 12, 2006
Anyway sade when you want to you can email me, kiss
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:58am On May 12, 2006
he who fights and run lives to fight another day

nuff said

gd nite ya'll

*** kiss*** BLUE
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 12:58am On May 12, 2006
its now your turn king diva cup that king Tampon is on the run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices / Lady Raises Alarm After Failed Nose Surgery In Lagos (pic/video) / Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.