Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

If You Have The Chance To Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Have The Chance To Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? (1270 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / 10 Places In The World Where It Is Daytime 24/7 (no Night For Months) / Reasons Why You Should Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures If You Get The Chance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Chance To Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by aywhy93(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2013
These days, Nigeria is very difficult to live in and survive.. This is the main reason why most people are seeking for the opportunity to travel and live in many places in the world - from Africa > America > Asia > Australia > Europe > Oceania and so on.

There are some countries that have good standard of living while some are known for their good and rapid development, some are known for their tourist attraction centers or attractive places... but putting every part of this into consideration, which country and which state would you like to reside or live in anywhere in the world

Big Question worth thinking about before answering !!!

For me, i will like to live in Maryland, USA.

Re: If You Have The Chance To Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Arcard(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2013
I would like to live in uae as a citizen.
Re: If You Have The Chance To Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by aywhy93(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
Arcard: I would like to live in uae as a citizen.

I can also live their because it is a well developed country especially its one and only Dubai but i am just scared of this arab peoples, they seem violent at times
Re: If You Have The Chance To Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Otunbaworldwide(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
I will live in Idanre, Ondo State, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Chance To Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by aywhy93(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Otunbaworldwide: I will live in Idanre, Ondo State, Nigeria.
Why ?? you are funny oooo, is it because its your hometown ??
Re: If You Have The Chance To Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by Siemensweber: 6:38am On Jan 22, 2013
I would like to live in Brisbane Australia as it is the beat place to live having good atmosphere, standard of living & many more things.
accommodation brisbane
Re: If You Have The Chance To Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by aywhy93(m): 6:46am On Jan 22, 2013
Siemensweber: I would like to live in Brisbane Australia as it is the beat place to live having good atmosphere, standard of living & many more things.
accommodation brisbane

Australia is a good country indeed, hope you get there soon...
Re: If You Have The Chance To Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Still LasGidi Nigeria smiley

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING VIDEO: UKBA Undercover / Need Help..how And Where To Apply For Budapest,hungary Visa In Lagos...? / Pls, Where Can I Board The Bus Goin To Enugu, Jos, Calabar And Owerri In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.