Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Annie Idibia Is Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Is Pregnant (23794 Views)

2face Idibia Is 40yrs Today ( Happy Birthday ) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by olokfor: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2013
According to sources, Annie is pregnant and in her first trimester. That was how we broke the Nicole Chikwe's news and some of you said it wasn't true until her husband recently confirmed it. Believe this one that is all. Congrats Annie! Btw, she is currently in Dubai. And yes you guessed right, shopping tinz for wedding.

I will also be in charge of bringing you the news of Sunmbo Ajaba and her Pastor fiancee as time goes on.
SOURCE-www.informationnaija.com/annie-idibia-is-pregnant/

Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by Vuvaa: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2013
Good news Happy for them smiley
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by BlackPeni5: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2013
okay na
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:35am On Jan 16, 2013
This is no surprise given his history.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by tuns10: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2013
ok
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by rajiade: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2013
Cograts 2baba. that should make it 7th kid iguess.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by vanstanzy(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2013
So angry Am not responsible, if that's what u wanna here!
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2013
K..
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2013
Congrats to Annie and Tuface! If the child is a boy, he may be called "3 baba", or if a girl, them fit call am "2 mama".

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2013
This girl is just trying to take away the past shame of tuface. A lavish wedding nw a baby. Congrats dear. Just hope ur d only 1 pregnant for him this time

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by cyril83(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2013
Who cares?

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by vanstanzy(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2013
olokfor: According to sources, Annie is pregnant and in her first trimester. That was how we broke the Nicole Chikwe's news and some of you said it wasn't true until her husband recently confirmed it. Believe this one that is all. Congrats Annie! Btw, she is currently in Dubai. And yes you guessed right, shopping tinz for wedding.

I will also be in charge of bringing you the news of Sunmbo Ajaba and her Pastor fiancee as time goes on.

TU-BABA! BADT GUY!!! wink wink wink
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by tunapawizzy: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2013
na 2baba now,,,, to give woman belle na small thing

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by strangest(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2013
At this rate.. I have to agree that 2baba dey pregnant even through Bluetooth..

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2013
olokfor: According to sources, Annie is pregnant and in her first trimester. That was how we broke the Nicole Chikwe's news and some of you said it wasn't true until her husband recently confirmed it. Believe this one that is all. Congrats Annie! Btw, she is currently in Dubai. And yes you guessed right, shopping tinz for wedding.

How you take know ?
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2013
izenco2005: angryAnnie baba de shit. CCTV grin

Ewww... That's a gross infringement on her privacy.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by tmontee: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2013
I dont get it. Is she not married? Why are you worrying about this? Worry about yourself. @OP, you don chop today?

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by phemitunde(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2013
Valiantvaliant: This is no surprise given his history.

LMAO
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by Redmosquito(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2013
Took him long enough! grin grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by BrutusOj(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2013
Ms_Steph: This girl is just trying to take away the past shame of tuface. A lavish wedding nw a baby. Congrats dear. Just hope ur d only 1 pregnant for him this time
which shame madam?
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2013

Sameway your sister dey poooo! Ediooot! angry angry angry
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by topmostg: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2013
I trust my 2baba. That manhood na confirm. The guy dey fùçk like dawg. Hammer that pú$$i abeg
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by dridowu: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2013
Cos she is pregnant, dn what, hhhhiiiisss
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by ubong560(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2013
This Tu Baba is really a deadly striker scoring pregnancy goal in every striking. Even more deadlier than Didier Drogba during chelsea days. Na wa oh. If he keeps scoring this way, i guess he may born more than Fela. Haba!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by ozodigboo(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2013
I saw that clip before. Its not Annie - its Tiwa Savage.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by fittty(m): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2013
Is Annie Idibia pregnant?..... DonJazzy Denies Thugs Beating Princewill Ojukwu!..., D'Banj snubs Don Jazzy!......, Yvonne beefs Tonto dike!...., Kim rocks baby bump!...,bla bla bla....

They are celebrities, they'll sort themselves out. sad Worry about urself dear. You don chop this morning? undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2013
Tu face never shoot to miss,he doesnt fire blanks at all,thank God he is not a Nigerian police man and thank God every Nigerian male isnt like him otherwise we,d be competing with china in population and i pity con.dom manufacturers and fertility clinics if the average Nigerian male is like him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) / D'banj Gifts Cheeky Chizzy A Range Rover / Karen Igho Releases Sexy Photoss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.