Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her (3015 Views)

A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards / Unbelievable! Girl Gives Her Boyfriend Mouth Action In A Public Swimming Pool / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Ampeaceful(f): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2013
Do u knw dat a woman multiplies evrything u giv her? Giv her a luk==she wuld giv u a stare. Giv her a wink==she wuld giv u a smile. Giv her a minute==she wuld make ur day. Be her friend==she wuld make u lots of friends. Giv her a house==she wuld giv u a home. Giv her a sperm==she wuld giv u a child. Keep It Rolling.............. Add Urs n Hav Fun(BTW dis is true)
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by KINGwax(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2013
Will come bk to fry ur ass!
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Sijo01(f): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2013
Love her, she will adore you!
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Mynd44: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2013
Give her a credit card and she gives you a wardrope filled with clothes

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
Give her an inch and she will take a mile grin grin.
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
Give her cash and she will give you heads.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ampeaceful: Do u knw dat a woman multiplies evrything u giv her? Giv her a luk==she wuld giv u a stare. Giv her a wink==she wuld giv u a smile. Giv her a minute==she wuld make ur day. Be her friend==she wuld make u lots of friends. Giv her a house==she wuld giv u a home. Giv her a sperm==she wuld giv u a child. Keep It Rolling.............. Add Urs n Hav Fun(BTW dis is true)

Who are you?
undecided
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
AmBeautiful: [b]

Who are you?
hahahaha! ur photocopy. tongue
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hahahaha! ur photocopy. tongue

How come?
i would sue her for trademark infringement!
who would be my lawyer?
undecided
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Ampeaceful(f): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
AmBeautiful: [b]

Who are you?
undecided
I am whom I am.......nxt qustn..
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ampeaceful: I am whom I am.......nxt qustn..

So who are you?
undecided
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
Lmao @ trademark infrigement...in addition to the 'Am's',we have AmAdorable, AmKenny,AmBlessed...and the infrigement continues
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
binger: Lmao @ trademark infrigement...in addition to the 'Am's',we have AmAdorable, AmKenny,AmBlessed...and the infrigement continues

angry
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by mizzochocinco: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Boredom is worryin u
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
AmBeautiful:

angry
Hehe! U would have just gone for 'Beautiful' as ur moniker...anyways its not a big deal.
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
grin

I need a lawyer!
undecided
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by freshdew: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ampeaceful: Do u knw dat a woman multiplies evrything u giv her? Giv her a luk==she wuld giv u a stare. Giv her a wink==she wuld giv u a smile. Giv her a minute==she wuld make ur day. Be her friend==she wuld make u lots of friends. Giv her a house==she wuld giv u a home. Giv her a sperm==she wuld giv u a child. Keep It Rolling.............. Add Urs n Hav Fun(BTW dis is true)
hmmm! Madam,dat's creative,what about the men-wen u give to dem what happens?let the list continue
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Ampeaceful(f): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
AmBeautiful:

So who are you?
undecided
why r u so concernd abt me? No Offence....r u a les.bian?
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by omega25red(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
give her a kiss she will give you two dirty slap
give her a thong she will give you two azz cheeks
give her a weave she will give you the look of her fav celeb
give her a punch she will give you the beatings of all her brothers grin

you know what women do indeed multiply everything you give em
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Ampeaceful(f): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
freshdew: hmmm! Madam,dat's creative,what about the men-wen u give to dem what happens?let the list continue
thnx jaree! Uuumm.....d men?? Wel... U can help wif dat.. wink
freshdew: hmmm! Madam,dat's creative,what about the men-wen u give to dem what happens?let the list continue
thnx jaree! Uuumm.....d men?? Wel... U can help wif dat..
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Ampeaceful(f): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Ampeaceful(f): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
omega25red: give her a kiss she will give you two dirty slap
give her a thong she will give you two azz cheeks
give her a weave she will give you the look of her fav celeb
give her a punch she will give you the beatings of all her brothers grin

you know what women do indeed multiply everything you give em
nah!nah men r d worst u knw...
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by omega25red(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ampeaceful: nah!nah men r d worst u knw...
how are men the worst? am i lying from my assessments?

if a stranger gave you a kiss wouldn't you slap the piss outta me?
if i gave you a thong wink you know the rest
don't women wear weaves because they are trying to emulate some idea of who they think is the ideal beauty?
and if i gave you a punch, wont you report me to your fam and have em whoop my azz?
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ampeaceful: why r u so concernd abt me? No Offence....r u a les.bian?
Hahaha! Lmao!
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Ampeaceful(f): 7:23am On Jan 17, 2013
omega25red: how are men the worst? am i lying from my assessments?

if a stranger gave you a kiss wouldn't you slap the piss outta me?
if i gave you a thong wink you know the rest
don't women wear weaves because they are trying to emulate some idea of who they think is the ideal beauty?
and if i gave you a punch, wont you report me to your fam and have em whoop my azz?
wat did u call it a stranger ryt? Wel accordin 2 my post wen u giv a woman a luk n giv her a wink i.e u see a woman u becom interestd in her n u make d first move by givin her a minute(wooin her) then u bcome friends(+her families,relativs,frnds) n u giv her a house(nw she bcomes ur wife) as ur wife u guyz nw do dat fing(which just 1 is ok 4 her 2 multiply it 4u) So ma bro.dis is basiclly not 4 strangers..although @first u guyz wuld seem 2 b strangers anyway..... buh as a gentlman u tak it gradually n u wuld marvel wen u see her multiplyin evry singl fing u giv her..
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2013
Give her a fvck and she will make u cu.m
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ampeaceful: why r u so concernd abt me? No Offence....r u a les.bian?

You are not my type!
Idowuogbo fits better grin
I would still sue you though, dont distract me!
And stop derailing this thread grin
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Ampeaceful(f): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
cry
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Ampeaceful(f): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
AmBeautiful:

You are not my type!
Datz so so harsh AmBeautiful...u dn't knw me in person so dn't classify...by d way,y r u so aggressive?..i only askd a questn(which u can ignore if u lyk) ...................................*remembr dis is NOT a joke sectn if u kinda pullin ma legs***..........wel dn't b offended.......
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Ampeaceful(f): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
AmBeautiful:

You are not my type!
Re: A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her by Ampeaceful(f): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
KEEP IT ROLLING PLS..................................

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Wife Did Not Give You A Boy. / Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men / Why Are So Many Girls/ladies Lesbian Or Bisexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.