Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma (1293 Views)

Dilemma / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma by fasho01(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2013
I used to see stuffs like this in the movies but right now, my life is one hell of a movie. I have been dating this girl for over 2years now & I have not been very happy with her. She is hard headed, arrogant & very hot tempered. I just don't know but I am really into her. Now why the confusion I came across this other girl that is the exact opposite of her - communicates, is gentle, cool headed, humble & loving. After a while with this other girl, I can now see what I have been missing out on in a relationship, PEACE. I now have strong feelings for this other girl and thus the confusion. I can't date both of them & have to choose one. I need help guys!!!
Re: Dilemma by mskata(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2013
Follow dis simple dating rule:
If u in love with two girls go for the second one, cos if u rili love the 1st girl u wouldn't av developed feelings for d second girl wink
Re: Dilemma by digitalgeorgy(m): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2013
I dont agree with the first comment.
Guy!! ladies are good actoress, you stl dnt knw the 2nd lady when she's angry. At less you knw d 1st very well, exchanging wordz doesnt make my rltnshp brk, it strenghtens it. Learn to listen to the 1st when she's angry and am sure u'll get more than wot she'll willingly tell you in her happy mode. Then use wot u get to build ur relatnshp.

Make we forget this brk-up gist eee no dey sweet.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
Like a lovely lady once told me, ''choose the one that makes you happier''...for it is in her that u find mutual love.
Re: Dilemma by 1800bc(f): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
Go with your guts cos i have a feeling you have already made a decision but need some reinforcement from us... Life is too short to live miserably in the name of love...wen u aint even married.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Crush / R U Shy,lonely,fat,2fat,suga Mom Need A Cute Guy For Secret Sex Afair / My Boyfriend Has Left Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.