Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Tutoring/ Teaching/ Lessons: Maths - Sat, Act, Gre, Gmat, Mathematics, Calculus, - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Tutoring/ Teaching/ Lessons: Maths - Sat, Act, Gre, Gmat, Mathematics, Calculus, (1220 Views)

Oversea Full Scholarship ( Register For Toefl, Gre, Sat, Act @ Affordable Price / Oversea Full Scholarship ( Register For Toefl, Gre, Sat, Act @ Affordable Price / Achieve Yr Dream Score In Toefl,gre,gmat,sat,act,ielts And A Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutoring/ Teaching/ Lessons: Maths - Sat, Act, Gre, Gmat, Mathematics, Calculus, by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2013
Description:
We are Educators and Private Tutors.

Aptitude Tests: SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, JAMB, Aptitude tests for companies - both Maths and Verbal

Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Further Mathematics, Calculus

We teach and offer tutoring on the subjects above. We have about 7 years teaching/tutoring experience, but we have been teaching in total for about 15 years. Some of our students have been admitted to Ivy League universities. All of our students tell us that we make the subjects very simple.

Email us at fosibodu@gmail.com Get your first lesson for free if you want to decide whether to keep us for the duration of your lesson period.

our company
http:///U5Ki46

Folarin Osibodu - founder, principal educator, mentor
Folarin has been teaching Mathematics and other subjects for 15 years, since middle school. He began professionally teaching Math in his sophomore year (2003) at the University of Memphis all the way through graduate school at University of Florida (2010). He taught 8th grade Algebra at Frayser High School, a part of Memphis City Schools, Memphis, TN, USA in Spring of 2007. He taught ACT math under a Sole Proprietor in Memphis in 2008, where his students aced the SAT and ACT tests to attend and have since graduated from Ivy League Universities namely Lipscomb and Vanderbilt.

In the summer of 2012, he tutored two students in Lagos, Nigeria for a month. Their following school year midterm results resulted in an overall grade of A1, and A2 respectively. In early 2013, tutored students for GMAT and Aptitude tests and they made tremendous progresses.

He holds Computer and Electrical Engineering degrees and a business post graduate degree all from the USA.

You may want to be aware that we operate under a registered business name, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.

Office phone line: +234 01 841 8530
Mobile: 0708 783 9910

If you do not reside in these areas, or are unable to commute to them, we teach via video conferencing (Skype or Google+ hangouts).

Folarin Osibodu

fosibodu@gmail.com
Re: Tutoring/ Teaching/ Lessons: Maths - Sat, Act, Gre, Gmat, Mathematics, Calculus, by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Maths & Verbal Tutor Available for All Maths subjects. Also SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, JAMB, Aptitude tests for companies. Over 10 years experience. Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Text or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me.
Re: Tutoring/ Teaching/ Lessons: Maths - Sat, Act, Gre, Gmat, Mathematics, Calculus, by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Do you want to ace the SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, JAMB? I am USA educated and train. Over 10 years experience. Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Text or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me
Re: Tutoring/ Teaching/ Lessons: Maths - Sat, Act, Gre, Gmat, Mathematics, Calculus, by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Do you want to ace the GRE, GMAT, or Job Aptitude tests? Do you have children in the area that need private tutoring in Math or Science?
I am USA educated and trained private tutor.
Over 10 years experience.
Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Whatsapp or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me. Location: Lekki phase 1.

My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Post Ume 2013/2014 / UNIPORT 2013/2014 Admission Into (MA) Degree & Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) / Gre & Toefl Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.