Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:33 PM

Is Fish Farming Truelly Lucrative? Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Fish Farming Truelly Lucrative? Advice (571 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Is Fish Farming Lucrative? / Fish Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming Truelly Lucrative? Advice by ndioyem: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2013
Hello, For starter in fish farming business, i make bold to say the business is very lucrative but you must keep on learning how to do it better. I have made some mistakes in the past and nearly wave the business bye bye but now i am happy i stay.

one, if you are really serious about the business as new entrants, you need to get ready quite some amount of money. Don't believe the lie you are usually told that you can make do with just 20,000 naira or so. No. You need quite some amount. Then get an exprienced tutor to put you through. This is important or else you may soon crash in the business. I am talking from exprience now i learnt my lesson.

Well there is place you can learn from the experts for free, i just discovered the site and it will be good you avail yourselves the opportunity. www dot growcatfish dot com/forum. There, you can learn from others, post your problem/fear, get good fish feed counsel, post your request for fish as well as advertise your produst for free. Wish you well.

(1) (Reply)

MONREY / Help: Advice Btw Importation & Sales Of Phone & Farming E.g Fishery And Poultry / Reps Move To Ban Use Of Foreign Currencies In Local Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.