Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Fashola Chased Me Out Of Lagos To Calabar- Actress Shan George - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashola Chased Me Out Of Lagos To Calabar- Actress Shan George (1764 Views)

Desmond Elliot,Shan George, At Lagos #Sweat4Peace# Campaign (Photos) / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates / "Sexual Harassment Chased Me From Nollywood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fashola Chased Me Out Of Lagos To Calabar- Actress Shan George by vicky85(f): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
As more people are rushing to start a life in Nigeria's commercial centre, Lagos, so are some leaving the city because of its peculiar hustling and bustling. Also, with the ban of Okada on some major roads in the city and other stringent laws being dished out on a regular basis by the state governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Lagos is becoming 'unbearable' to some. Read more:
FASHOLA CHAShttp://www.gistexpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shan-George.
Re: Fashola Chased Me Out Of Lagos To Calabar- Actress Shan George by Akshow: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
Nice move. Staying in Lagos no be by force. I hope some noisemakers will follow suit. Eko o ni baaje o
Re: Fashola Chased Me Out Of Lagos To Calabar- Actress Shan George by kemnu(f): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
i fink d governor is just tryin is best to make a gud state for d masses
Re: Fashola Chased Me Out Of Lagos To Calabar- Actress Shan George by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
How em take chase u? U be Okada man?!! No dey tell me rubbbish!
Re: Fashola Chased Me Out Of Lagos To Calabar- Actress Shan George by tpia5: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
Thread title sounds so illiterate.
Re: Fashola Chased Me Out Of Lagos To Calabar- Actress Shan George by mukina2: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2013

(1)

Tiger Woods To Remarry Ex-wife With 350 Million Dollar Anti-cheating Clause / Woman Marries Herself in the US / Aww! Eucharia Anunobi's Birthday Message To Nigerians!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.