Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Palm Itching And Money. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Palm Itching And Money. (995 Views)

Couple Receive Stones And Money As Wedding Gift (PHOTO) / Naija Police And Money Sha. / Providing Food And Money For Your Parent Is It God's Commandments Or Africa Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Itching And Money. by PrettyCindy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
Whle growing up, i was told that whenever your palm is itching you, it means you are about to recieve money either as a gift or anyother way. But that it simply means money is coming your way soon.

And you know what, this has happened to me several times and it turned out to be true! Whenever my palm suddenly starts itching, that means am goong to get some cash either a business contract is coming my way or someone just wants to favour me sort of.
It even happened to me two days ago.

Anyother person agree with me? Share your expperience.
Re: Palm Itching And Money. by Skywalker3(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
Funny, but I think it works.
It has never happened to me, but it happens to my mum alot.

If she says her palms are itching her today, tomorrow......boom. Money arrives.

I just dont know if there is a scientific explanation for this. Maybe it has something to do with the female hormone. Since both the poster and my mum are females grin.

Cant be a coincidence coz I have witnessed it happen to my mum like 10 times
Re: Palm Itching And Money. by PrettyCindy(f): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
@skywalker, could it be that its our faith working for us?
Re: Palm Itching And Money. by Skywalker3(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
^^^^ or maybe we have a connectiongrin dont you think?

Are you hot?gringringringrin
Re: Palm Itching And Money. by PrettyCindy(f): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sky walker: ^^^^ or maybe we have a connectiongrin dont you think?

Are you hot?gringringringrin

I actually mearnt your mum and i and anyother person who believes this opalm itching stuff.
Re: Palm Itching And Money. by PrettyCindy(f): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2013
This my thread is too dryyyyyyyyyy. You guys should make it lively. Share your own experience.
Re: Palm Itching And Money. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 20, 2013
my mom believes in that crap. grin

(1) (Reply)

Sending Private Message On Nairaland / Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? / Coscharis Building On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.