Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Man Marries Mother-in-law After His Wife Died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Mother-in-law After His Wife Died (1361 Views)

How Minister, Son, Wife Died – FRSC / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries Mother-in-law After His Wife Died by simdam500(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
In an unprecedented move, a man and his mother-in-law defied all social norms and got married two yearsafter the death of the man’s wife.

http://www.naijaonpoint.com/man-marries-mother-in-law-after-his-wife-died/
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After His Wife Died by xynerise: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
simdam500: In an unprecedented move, a man and his mother-in-law defied all social norms and got married two yearsafter the death of the man’s wife.

http://www.naijaonpoint.com/man-marries-mother-in-law-after-his-wife-died/
The mother in-law killed her daughter and charmed the man. I have watched the movie. grin. Is part 2 out? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After His Wife Died by Akshow: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
Maka why?

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After His Wife Died by mdee1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
xynerise:
The mother in-law killed her daughter and charmed the man. I have watched the movie. grin. Is part 2 out? undecided
yes,u r d one dat wud b charmd in dis 1
Re: Man Marries Mother-in-law After His Wife Died by Exponental(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
xynerise:
pls wat's d title, i need 2 see things myself, tired of reading edited script.

(1) (Reply)

Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. / The Best Way To Sack Your Girlfriend / Ladies!! How Did He Propose? Guys, How Did You Propose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.