Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

My 10 Commandments For Ladies-tiwa Savage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 10 Commandments For Ladies-tiwa Savage (670 Views)

10 Dating Commandments For Ladies / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / The 10 Commandments For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 10 Commandments For Ladies-tiwa Savage by k00lxpert(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
Check out below Tiwa Savage's Special 10
Commandments For Women...
1. Dont be in a hurry to move out
of ur parents house.
2. Dont wait for a man before you
start living. You can live a fulfilled
life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has
killed others and you are not
special.
4. Dont entertain a wrong number
call, especially at night. Its not the
right way to find a lover.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit.
Always take breakfast and avoid
sweets.
6. Dress well: impression count.
People will judge you by the way
you dress even before dey talk to
you.
7. Dont use sex as proof of love.
Sex is no proof of love, he'll leave
you after the sex.
8. Dont marry for the money, else
you'll become one of his
possessions.
9. Add value to yourself - get a
career. Dont be fooled that a man
will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If it is
all you have, u'll lose ur place to
someone beautiful better more
matured and competent than
you..
DO YOU AGREE WITH HER?

1 Like

Re: My 10 Commandments For Ladies-tiwa Savage by k00lxpert(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2013
How many Ladies can really agree with these ten rules by Tiwa Savage? pls give reasons 4 ur comment
Re: My 10 Commandments For Ladies-tiwa Savage by k00lxpert(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2013
Meanwhile, Tiwa Savage in her tweet had denied rumours being spread by individuals about being Marry to her manager secretly or of any 10 commandments for women

see below...

(1) (Reply)

Grandparents: Do Love Still Exist At Their Age? / Love Letters: Going, Going, Gone... / I Love My Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.