Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Two Questions For The Somali Fool. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Two Questions For The Somali Fool. (3048 Views)

Meet The Somali People / The Somali/ethiopian People / Two Questions On Igbo's & Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by Blyss: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yeahh proof is in my BLOOD! which is PURER than yours. that is FACT.

Got proof of any of that?
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Blyss:

Got proof of any of that?

yeahh proof is in my BLOOD! which is PURER than yours. that is FACT .
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

lmao , what this negro wants from u ..pagan
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by Blyss: 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

You saying it isn't proving it. You being a Hausa; I highly doubt you are pure anything.
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao , what this negro wants from u ..pagan

she wants proof . .. .. lol
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by pirate1: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
that image is a painting and not a real picture........pooor nigerian.......most people are aware of this but not you.
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
pirate1: that image is a painting and not a real picture........pooor nigerian.......most people are aware of this but not you.

doesnt matter waryaa. it is a good painting and it is a painting of the Danakil.
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by pirate1: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

doesnt matter waryaa. it is a good painting and it is a painting of the Danakil.

i dont what danakil is......but their hair looks afroish and doesnt look somali....
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2013
pirate1:

i dont what danakil is......but their hair looks afroish and doesnt look somali....

are you even Soomali? im starting to doubt it. dont you know Danakil? they are Qafar. like Asaaimara/Adaaimara.

They are not Somali.
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by pirate1: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
am somali........i just dont know what the heck danakil is....anyone who isnt somali, amahar, oromo, tigrey we just call bantu.
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
pirate1: am somali........i just dont know what the heck danakil is....anyone who isnt somali, amahar, oromo, tigrey we just call bantu.

They are not Bantu. they are like Beja. (Cushtic)
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by pirate1: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

They are not Bantu. they are like Beja. (Cushtic)

lol....u negroids use this cushitic word than any so called cushitic person........somalis call themselves somali....same for oromo, tigrey, amahar...........

anyone who is not somali, amahar, tigrey, oromo we horners collectively call them negroid.
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
pirate1:

lol....u negroids use this cushitic word than any so called cushitic person........somalis call themselves somali....same for oromo, tigrey, amahar...........

anyone who is not somali, amahar, tigrey, oromo we horners collectively call them negroid.

you are still an amateur child. you dont know anything. i realised you are speaking like a layman. pls dont waste my time again.
Re: Two Questions For The Somali Fool. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Exactly!

You know, i dont know why its so hard for ppl who clearly dont care for me to do their own thing else where. I really dont get it. I will never meet any of these mofos in person. I dont affect their lives in anyway yet still....smh.

Lol big up to the person who "liked" this.
That's one of the realest posts ive ever submitted on here. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Origin Of Dashiki / See The Ethiopian Bodi Tribesmen Who Compete To Be The Fattest Man [PHOTOS] / Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.