Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

How Do I Get A Registered Company's Name? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get A Registered Company's Name? (434 Views)

Wanted: Someone To Do A CAC Background Check For A Registered Company. / Any Ideas I've A Website And A Registered Company In Nigeria?i Live In UK / Company Name Search & Reservation For New Businesses!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Registered Company's Name? by okennaM: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2013
Venturing into exportation or importation newly, I learnt that I must be registered with a company, but I actually don't know how it goes someone should please put me on.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Registered Company's Name? by kamalahmed(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2013
o boy, to register a business irrespective of your intended business, you go to CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC). THE CAC HAVE OFFICE IN IKEJA AND IN ANY STATE CAPITAL ALL OVER THE 36 STATES.

2. THEREAFTER THAT, YOU WILL BE GIVEN CERTIFICATE OF BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION.

3. FOR THE PURPOSE OF IMPORT AND EXPORT BUSINESS, YOU NEED AS WELL TO REGISTER WITH NIGERIAN EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL FOR THE BENEFITS THERE OF...

4. ALSO, YOU NEED TO OPEN BUSINESS ACCT WITH NIGERIAN IMPORT AND EXPORT BANK FOR THE BENEFITS THERE OF..

WISH YOU WELL. YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR MORE ...... 08023580925, 08168755195

(1) (Reply)

Agency Announces New Rules To Protect Distressed Homeowners / Free Business Seminar- Road Map To Starting Your Business- Nqb8 Consulting / Need Loan Of N1m,willing To Pay Back In 10months Wif 5% Interest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.