Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué (10943 Views)

Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA / Tonto Dikeh Is Almost Due, Flaunts Massive Baby Bump With Husband - Photos / Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by ichommy(m): 1:31am On Jan 17, 2013
The singer posted the photo on her Twitter page with the caption -We'd like to celebrate the imminent birth of our first child with all of you.

http://emmanuelbabatunde..com/2013/01/shakira-debuts-naked-baby-bump-with.html

1 Like

Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 17, 2013
The picture is just too beautiful! Congrats, once again, to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by SlyIg(f): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2013
Wow! Wow! Wow!
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by SlyIg(f): 6:14am On Jan 17, 2013
Just wondering if she can still shake her waist right now as before? Wishing this 'hips don't lie' lady and spouse a safe journey to motherhood and fatherhood respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2013
[size=13pt]She's one of the most beautiful women in the world. So happy for them.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by neversaynever(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pique, abeg no lose form oh.

4 Likes

Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by merciie(f): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
gosh! my uterus just contracted...they look so beautiful
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lucky beautiful people...baby is gonna be sooooooo gorgeous!

1 Like

Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
WOAH........ she is still beautiful.. hope she will still be able 2 twist does waist of hers after her delivery.. congrat shakira..
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by touchmehard: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
"Tummies don't lie"

5 Likes

Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by sagytariusTM1: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
SlyIg: Just wondering if she can still shake her waist right now as before? Wishing this 'hips don't lie' lady and spouse a safe journey to motherhood.
Parenthood.! Why ena dey always involve only woman for everymata?. Bros_Pique nor straf am?

1 Like

Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Coldfaya(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
touch_me_hard: "Tummies don't lie"
touch_me_hard: "Tummies don't lie"

Hehehe.......
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by elampiro(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
What is she standing on? She is not as tall.
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Rapmaestro(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
SlyIg: Just wondering if she can still shake her waist right now as before? Wishing this 'hips don't lie' lady and spouse a safe journey to motherhood.
olodo,no b motherhood 4 d couple but 'parenthood'
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by chucky234(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Awesome
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Boring
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Emylexray(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
O boy! . . .pique sabi play ball o! See as he pump dis girl!. . .chei. .
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Symphony007: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ghastly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Sagytarius(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Akshow: Shut up he is wishing her not the couples hence 'motherhood' is correct. Bigger olodo
in fact, you're the one and biggest olodo! Which one be 'couples'? Secondly, if she been nor refer to the couple, she for nor include ' and spouse'.

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Emylexray(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
merciie: gosh! my uterus just contracted...they look so beautiful
wow! . .this is sexy! wink
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by atuboweke(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Just because she's oyibo everybody is praising her, if its our Nija women now everybody will start insulting them. schhhh!!! fake fake people.

3 Likes

Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by deletrue: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
[quote author=elampiro]What is she standing on? She is not as tall.[/quote) You nigerians, you people are too too intelligent. I think when a group of people are DAMN too intelligent, that too poses another set of problems for such country, especially when such a country is made of blacks. Now this guy knows the actual hight of Pique. In the same vain, the level of reasoning of many others will be as fast as him.
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by NYTOBEEZZ(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
it is very good for the couple let them enjoy themself together, because What God has join Together let no Man put Assunder all i gat 2 say is happy married life our play and our singer pique vs shakira.
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by deletrue: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
elampiro: What is she standing on? She is not as tall.
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Snaaz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
I can't wait till when someone will post "2face and Annie show baby bump" and see how nairalanders will givve them the insult of their lives...

1 Like

Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
Snaaz: I can't wait till when someone will post "2face and Annie show baby bump" and see how nairalanders will givve them the insult of their lives...
grin grin
dont mind them
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by SlyIg(f): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
sagytarius™:

Parenthood.! Why ena dey always involve only woman for everymata?. Bros_Pique nor straf am?
na who go deliver the pikin na!
Re: Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué by SlyIg(f): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rap maestro: olodo,no b motherhood 4 d couple but 'parenthood'
Area Boy! You don come online? If the other person before you didn't notice my error, you Idiott wouldn't have! Learn the good manners in correction plssssssssssssss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya's X-rated Birthday Cake.(photo). / Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. / Omg!!see What These Shameless YOUNG LAGOS Girls Were Doing In A Night Club…photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.