Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Attacks On Christianity Confirms Its Authenticity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attacks On Christianity Confirms Its Authenticity (564 Views)

DONALD TRUMP CONDEMNS GREAT ASSAULT ON CHRISTIANITY, VOWS TO FIGHT IT IF ELECTED / How Islam Improves On Christianity? / Interview With Joagbaje - His Perspective On Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attacks On Christianity Confirms Its Authenticity by FXKing2012(m): 6:13am On Jan 17, 2013
Ever wondered why Christianity is constantly being attacked by atheists despite having countless religions out there?
The answer is because the devil knows that Christianity is the only true relationship with God so he (the devil) uses his agents to attack Christianity on all fronts.

Such attacks further convince me of the authenticity of Christianity and reinvigorates my belief in the one true relationship.

PS: Christianity is not a religion, it is a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Attacks On Christianity Confirms Its Authenticity by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 17, 2013
^^^

Good morning sir,

I quite agree that Christianity is the real deal but really the attack on it does not say much about it's authenticity.

If we go by your thought process then it would be safe to say that Islam, Atheism, witch-craft etc are equally 'authentic' given that they have had their fair share of attacks too.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Attacks On Christianity Confirms Its Authenticity by FXKing2012(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2013
Good morning sir!
I was referring strictly to the attacks emanating from atheists especially here on NL.
You hardly hear/read atheists attacking any other religion, their attacks/criticisms are always about Christianity and Christians.
Re: Attacks On Christianity Confirms Its Authenticity by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2013
FXKing2012: Good morning sir!
I was referring strictly to the attacks emanating from atheists especially here on NL.
You hardly hear/read atheists attacking any other religion, their attacks/criticisms are always about Christianity and Christians.

Sorry! My mistake!
Re: Attacks On Christianity Confirms Its Authenticity by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2013
FXKing2012: Good morning sir!

lies
Re: Attacks On Christianity Confirms Its Authenticity by FXKing2012(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

lies
prove it.
Re: Attacks On Christianity Confirms Its Authenticity by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2013
FXKing2012:
prove it.

Feel free to search; logicboy islam

(1) (Reply)

What Confusing Question Or Comment Have U Made In A Bible Study? / What Do You Think About This Picture? / Who Are The People Trying To Deceive If Possible, Even The Elect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.