Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Encouragement For You. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Encouragement For You. (1044 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encouragement For You. by Webinar: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2013
To all NairaLanders in this Section who are already creating artworks, photomanipulations, graphics designs etc. or want to start creating them: Never give up! For sure, you will see work that are better than yours. For sure you will have no motivation to keep up your work. For sure someone will criticize you – but don’t get down because of this! Keep up your work, keep getting better, gain inspiration, enjoy working on new works – never forget that the most important thing is, that you have fun while you are working! Everyone starts as a nobody, just everyone. But everyone who doesn’t give up will grow up as a well-known graphics artist. Make up your mind to have a strong grip on designing softwares especially Photoshop. Cut your teeth and carve a niche for yourself. And one day, just one day MTN, GLO, FGN, DHL, APPLE, HP or MICROSOFT may be one of your clients.

Thank you.
Re: Encouragement For You. by magnificio(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2013
Profound words bro, means alot to me(as a beginner) thank u

(1) (Reply)

I Need 3 Cameraman / Help Me Pls (very Ugent) I Want To Lean Photo Shop / MY Contribution To Any 9ja Personality Seeking 4 Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.