Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

Congratulations To All Nairalanders As We Hit The 1,000,000 Members Mark - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congratulations To All Nairalanders As We Hit The 1,000,000 Members Mark (634 Views)

Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note / Hidden Facts About “Goût De Diamants”. The £1.3M Champagne. / Congratulations To All Nairalanders As We Hit The 1,000,000 Members Mark. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To All Nairalanders As We Hit The 1,000,000 Members Mark by PastorKun(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2013
Any moment from now, Nairaland would hit the 1,000,000 members mark and I want to take this opportunity to congratulate all nairalanders and most especially Seun and the moderators for providing us with such a great forum as this to share ideas and learn from each other. For me personally it's been a great experience participating on this forum and I have really learnt a lot. Nairaland has also contributed to my business growth and I remain great full I got introduced to this forum. It is my prayer that God shall continue to let this forum grow from strength to strength and it shall continue to benefit us all.

@All kindly share your nairaland experience here. smiley
Re: Congratulations To All Nairalanders As We Hit The 1,000,000 Members Mark by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2013
It is important for you to know that if not for the banning stuff we might just be around 1/4 of that 1000000 cos there are a lot of inactive users and there are other users who have more than one account. Though Nairaland still try sha and thumbs up to seun*small* smiles

(1) (Reply)

Discovered - Dog that has a Human Face / Why Do Ladies Bend Their Faces In Pictures? / Strange! Frozen Mammoth With Blood Still Flowing Found In Siberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.