Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Stolen Vehicle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stolen Vehicle (966 Views)

Buying Naija Used Cars...how To Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle!!! / STOLEN VEHICLE (accord 2000 UK Model) / Tracking Device Helped Recover Shipped Stolen Vehicle In Houston Tx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Vehicle by Dogzimalon: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2013
This car was stolen confront of amigo supermarket on gunpoint on the 16 day of Jan 2013 please contact the nearest police station or call 08064003780

Re: Stolen Vehicle by Dogzimalon: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2013
Sorry for the mistake I meant to say in front of please pardon me
Re: Stolen Vehicle by Dogzimalon: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2013
Amigo super market Abuja
Re: Stolen Vehicle by AMADU77: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2013
Sorry for ur loss Bro n thank God for ur safety
camry is highly targeted
Pls post VIN number that u can find on the copy of ur paper if u have bcs plate number can be changed
Re: Stolen Vehicle by Benez: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
I hope it was comprehensively insured?
Re: Stolen Vehicle by manfred10(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sorry,but try to instal good security on your car next time so that even if it is collected by robbers it will stop on the way or you'll be able to trace it
Re: Stolen Vehicle by olakunle13: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
manfred10: Sorry,but try to instal good security on your car next time so that even if it is collected by robbers it will stop on the way or you'll be able to trace it
please do you have an idea of how much the good security will cost? i.e tracker
Re: Stolen Vehicle by Dogzimalon: 5:07am On Jan 18, 2013
Thanks guys the car have been found thank God and guess where ? Kano . A car that was stolen day before yesterday night was found in Kano the next day . This country n.a. wah oooh
Re: Stolen Vehicle by AMADU77: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin
Dogzimalon: Thanks guys the car have been found thank God and guess where ? Kano . A car that was stolen day before yesterday night was found in Kano the next day . This country n.a. wah oooh

That's a good news
Pls post all details what happen n what u did n how they found it
Let others benefit from ur experience n don't hesitate paying some money for tracker
We have trackers starting from 23K

Thanks n congrats

grin
Re: Stolen Vehicle by Dogzimalon: 4:47am On Jan 23, 2013
The car had a tracker that was how it was found .please do anyone have an idea if wireless tracker exists cause my friend said it's the best and if it does please how much does it go for

(1) (Reply)

2010 Blue Hyundai Elentra With New Plate Number / ** USED 2009 BMW X5 ** / 2007 Honda Accord Dc,low Mileage,best Price Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.