Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 (15727 Views)

Pls I Need A Bulk Sms Website / Bulk Sms Website For Sale / How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by Lilonion: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2013
"Would You Like to
Start Making Well Over
N50,000
from Your
Own BulkSMS
Website... "

I Will Show You How to
Build Your Own
BulkSMS Site Without
Programming Skills
You Will Get a
Customized Reseller
Website.
The BulkSMS Reseller
Kit Will Show You the
Nitty Gritty of How to
Become a BulkSMS
Reseller

Hi My Dear Friend,
Do you know that Bulk
SMS Business is now one
of the most lucrative
business in Nigeria today?
SMS messaging is one of
the fastest growing
communication formats in
Nigeria. Companies, clubs,
celebrants, religious
organizations and
individuals have
discovered the power of contacting clients and friends quickly and
economically through the power of SMS messages to
cell phones.

What is BulkSMS?

Bulk SMS is an act of
sending text messages in bulk to individuals or group of people. Bulk SMS comes handy
when you need to reach
out to a lot of people on
the same subject. There are many reasons Bulk SMS
is in vogue nowadays.
How Do I Come In?
As a Bulk SMS Reseller, you will have to provide these group of people the service. There are people making as much as N70,000 per month doing this business. For example, if you become a Bulk SMS Reseller, you will be able to get SMS unit at the rate of
N1.35 at least. You will also get your own Reseller Website where people can register for free, purchase SMS, and send Bulk SMS from your website without
you doing any thing. They will have their own Sub-Account in your website and you can sell SMS to them at the rate of N2 – N4
or whatever price you want
to sell yours. With Bulk SMS, it is the same price when sending
Text Messages to all
networks. If you want to send to 100 people at the same time, all you need is to log in, enter their Phone
Numbers, enter the Text Message to be sent and click Send. If per unit SMS is N3, you will be charging just N300 for sending a
text message to 100
people. That is a profit of N165. What if you have a bulk project like sending to over 10,000 people?
If You could be getting this type
of deal twice per month,
isn’t that enough? And
some people are actually sending to more than 50,000 phone numbers.
The interesting part of this business is… you don’t even need any ‘capital’ to start. Promote your website
and use the money they pay you to buy Bulk SMS and then credit their own
account with the SMS unit they required. That’s all. Listen to this...
Starting your own business has never been this simple, fast and cheap anywhere else...
Today, I am making you an offer which has greatly made a difference in the
lives of many Nigerians
and which I am very
confident, would bring
nothing but positive
returns on any investment
you would make.
=> Do you want a business you can start with less than N7,000 and recover your investment in less
than a month?

Questions:

=> Do you realise that
millions of SMS are sent
nationwide on a hourly
basis?
=> Do you realise that it is ordinary people like you, who get paid for this service?

Introducting to You...

BulkSMS Reseller Kit
If you get the BulkSMS
Reseller Kit Package, you
can then become a Bulk
SMS Reseller, selling to
people and providing them with their own Sub-Account where they can manage and send Text Messages
themselves, while at the same time earning your own cool cash.
I have made the work so simple a layman can
understand it and become a Reseller within 2 days...
So, What's Inside the
Kit?
=> Introduction to BulkSMS
Reseller Business
=> Registering Under a
BulkSMS Company
=> How to Become a
BulkSMS Reseller in Nigeria
=> How to Purchase a
Domain Name
=> Changing DNS Settings
for Your Domain Name
=> Setting Up Your
BulkSMS Reseller
Account
=> Customizing, Designing and Editing Your Customized Reseller Website
=> How to Purchase
SMS Credits in
Wholesale Price (Using
Your ATM Card on the
Internet or Offline)
=> How to Create Your
Reseller Store Account With Ease
=> How to Link Your
Domain Name to Your
Reseller Store Successfully
=> How to Set Up Your
BulkSMS Prices
=> How to Give Free
SMS to New Users
=> How to Credit Your
Users With SMS Credits
=> How to Promote Your BulkSMS Website (Free & Paid Advertisements)
=> How to Use a Secret
ATM Card from a
Nigerian bank to Place
Advert on Facebook
Without Rejection
=> And Much More... and
much more...

How Much Does it cost

This ebook –

BulkSMS Reseller Kit

– will cost you only
N6,000
But Wait!
This is only For the
FIRST 50 SMART
GUYS after the first 50 this ebook will go back to its normal prize N8,500 so hurry up dont miss this opportunity am also including 3 attractive proposal letter for your advert, just call me on 08137800667 or 08026190494 and i'll tell you what next to do, hurry up while it last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by ilekky(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
You can also be our reseller @ www.smsfortunes.com for

only 15k(this includes cost of domain name,hosting,design

sms component and many more)call 08028359239,07069186241
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by noelite(m): 3:46am On Jan 31, 2013
When you build your bulk sms website by yourself, you gain flexibility on feature set, you can improve your service quality, and increase your profit because you are not locked to the parent site.
BBN now offers such a reseller system: You can integrate your portal over HTTP(S) connectivity and get realtime delivery report over API.

Register your Messaging Application at http://dev.bbnplace.com
Get detailed information at http://sms.bbnplace.com
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by antontech(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
Get a video that teaches you everything u need and how to build u own website,bulksms portal and photoshop.Thank me later .Call: 08021079278

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
You can set-up a bulk sms reseller site like mobilesms24 without trying.
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by hilaryiwens05: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tripleclick SMS offer a sms website + domain + hosting for JUST 10k. Resellers can buy sms unit @1naira per unit. Visit www.tripleclicksms.com for more details. Call 08182428991 or BBM: 28B80E4B
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by Onlinebiz2012: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Do you own a bulk sms website ? Do you need a java application and android application for your bulk sms website ?

Call me on 07063945876 or whatsapp to get your own java application or android application for your bulk sms business
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by sotimonpe(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Hi, I Just discover this link that explained with step by step on how to design Bulksms Website with 11 click on a mouse without computer knowledge. GET IT HERE http:///YA6PtO
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by sarutobi: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
You can also try http://padisoft.org

We give free sms website to all our resellers.
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by sotimonpe(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hi, we design Bulksms for free without any charge than N3000 Which is for registration of your domain name and hosting all other service is completely free. 08075800577 or send message to lowosms@gmail.com

Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by Martino24: 4:34am On Jul 26, 2015
You can register on register on www.onetouchsms247.com. As a reseller your sms unit at 1.00 kobo
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by DeGenius3(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Download This Simple Report Attached Here
to Learn How You Can Set Up Your Own
Bulk SMS Portal And Make Six-Figure
Income Every Single Income

Click on the Link Below to Download the
Report:

==> https://app.box.com/s/385k64i8nq95zcqutklcp38yazivpevm
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by Henrik85: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Contact the major Bulk SMS providers, now in Nigeria @ www.websmsproviders.com

Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by EMuyi1(m): 2:20am On Apr 17, 2017
if it bulk sms then www.presidentsms.com free bulk sms website for reselers church website for N10,000 info@presidentsms.com 08085492813 08033241652
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Start your journey towards how to build a bulk sms website with joomla with the 50 free bulk SMS credits

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! / UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online / [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.