Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) (145340 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
jaloemmanuel2@y:
We where paid 363 in TRS
is it 28days or 4months
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Madaki7: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
jaloemmanuel2@y:
We where paid 363 in TRS
No salary no 28days up till now, patiently waiting.JGS
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by horlaar(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
pls house is 28days still sure........
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
na wah oo
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by gbadaniyi(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abuja staff should please confirm if 28 days is sure update please
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
As for me, i'm not giving up on dis 28days. Infact, i won't mind if we can declare fasting and prayer cos it's our right and other ministries are been paid dis allowance when they recruit. It's well ooo

3 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Senator202020(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Some r busy receiving bnk alart while others r patiently waiting.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by pedrotaiwo: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
May All mighty Allah touch dere heart so dat we can all received our right and I knw we will smile into comin 2014 Isha Allah.... Amin.. pls dnt let us lose hope lets stay focus and be hopeful. .. Masalam

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by ohlubee(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Can somebody talk about 28days allowance
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by ohlubee(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
That we are now engaged doesn't deprive us of craving for what we are supposed to earn as benefit,its far from poverty orientation or unsatisfaction.anyway, I am sure the 28days allowance ll be paid shortly by His grace.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
28days bank alert or what?
Senator202020: Some r busy receiving bnk alart while others r patiently waiting.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by ohlubee(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2013
Senator202020: Some r busy receiving bnk alart while others r patiently waiting.
. Please,which alert are you talking about,is it 4months salary or 28days?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dear nairalanders (INEC staff)... The 28days will b coming HOPEFULLY (though not fully confirmed cos of logistics) by the first week of january... Actually, the delay was due to the fact that most states were having problem compiling ther own state staff names most xpecially the batch B's, so as a result didn't send there names to HQ on time... But info. Reachin me is that @least 95% of the states have complied and sent there names has @ 31st, currently nw the mandate has bin raised to pay the allowance (28days), of which is goin to pass via the dir. Of accounts office then the SECRETARY's office (for confirmation) and then straight to the bank, so u see it still has 2 offices to pass through (that's why I earlier said the hindrance where LOGISTICS).. But all dsame the Good news is that firstly CHAIRMAN(jega) gave a strict order that NO and I REPEAT NO INEC staff should have his or her salary or allowances, spilt over to this year, that's why d account and the subordinate departments are working tirelessly to see that all is done give or take lastest dis first week of d year, and secondly.. The 28 days won't b paid to us by our states or rather via our states it will b sent to us directly from abuja, that is why they concurrently earlier last year ask us for our account details... Good pple, I am sure I have given u peeps a Good heads up on d current situation... Remain blessed.. HAPPY NEW YEAR...

11 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by jaloemmanuel2y: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Good news we will soon smile againcheesy
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 2:09am On Jan 03, 2014
rolandrumble: Dear nairalanders (INEC staff)... The 28days will b coming HOPEFULLY (though not fully confirmed cos of logistics) by the first week of january... Actually, the delay was due to the fact that most states were having problem compiling ther own state staff names most xpecially the batch B's, so as a result didn't send there names to HQ on time... But info. Reachin me is that @least 95% of the states have complied and sent there names has @ 31st, currently nw the mandate has bin raised to pay the allowance (28days), of which is goin to pass via the dir. Of accounts office then the SECRETARY's office (for confirmation) and then straight to the bank, so u see it still has 2 offices to pass through (that's why I earlier said the hindrance where LOGISTICS).. But all dsame the Good news is that firstly CHAIRMAN(jega) gave a strict order that NO and I REPEAT NO INEC staff should have his or her salary or allowances, spilt over to this year, that's why d account and the subordinate departments are working tirelessly to see that all is done give or take lastest dis first week of d year, and secondly.. The 28 days won't b paid to us by our states or rather via our states it will b sent to us directly from abuja, that is why they concurrently earlier last year ask us for our account details... Good pple, I am sure I have given u peeps a Good heads up on d current situation... Remain blessed.. HAPPY NEW YEAR...
weldone my guy. God will do it in Jesus name.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by julieme: 6:38am On Jan 03, 2014
TOLUKEMLIZZY: weldone my guy. God will do it in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by obinna002: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2014
Pls if have Any information on replacements, pls let me know.thanks
rolandrumble: Dear nairalanders (INEC staff)... The 28days will b coming HOPEFULLY (though not fully confirmed cos of logistics) by the first week of january... Actually, the delay was due to the fact that most states were having problem compiling ther own state staff names most xpecially the batch B's, so as a result didn't send there names to HQ on time... But info. Reachin me is that @least 95% of the states have complied and sent there names has @ 31st, currently nw the mandate has bin raised to pay the allowance (28days), of which is goin to pass via the dir. Of accounts office then the SECRETARY's office (for confirmation) and then straight to the bank, so u see it still has 2 offices to pass through (that's why I earlier said the hindrance where LOGISTICS).. But all dsame the Good news is that firstly CHAIRMAN(jega) gave a strict order that NO and I REPEAT NO INEC staff should have his or her salary or allowances, spilt over to this year, that's why d account and the subordinate departments are working tirelessly to see that all is done give or take lastest dis first week of d year, and secondly.. The 28 days won't b paid to us by our states or rather via our states it will b sent to us directly from abuja, that is why they concurrently earlier last year ask us for our account details... Good pple, I am sure I have given u peeps a Good heads up on d current situation... Remain blessed.. HAPPY NEW YEAR...
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Penproph: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Any info on Batch A january and February salary?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Seamanbonne(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Penproph: Any info on Batch A january and February salary?
guy commot ur mInd from dat one, e don already enter voice mail.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
which kind voicemail be dat? make dem pay our money cos we need am.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Obie234: 3:40am On Jan 04, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2014
Obie234:

Why would they pay us January and February salaries when we were inducted by March 2013? Dunno why some people can't fathom things clearly... Batch B were paid all those money because they had their induction around September after getting their offer letter around July and their salaries were delayed for four months, unlike ours (Batch A) that was delayed for barely two months. So please stop making case when you have none, the process is very clear and simple to understand.
lowo yi na 28days be on top. God we need ur intervention.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
still waiting for 28 days alert........
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by dahiruh: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmm 28 days we r waiting wooooo
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Heard that schedule has been taken to bank. Can someone please confirm this?
dahiruh: Hmmm 28 days we r waiting wooooo
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by eastermaris(f): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
WE HONESTLY NEED AN UPGRADE O!

To be more graphic, we cannot expect an
electoral officer who is at level 12 or 13 with a
salary of N89, 000 or at most at level 16 with a
salary of N209, 000 to provide an effective
check against desperate politicians who hope to
have full control over trillions of naira to dispense at the mercy of only legislative
officers, who will also have such electoral
officers as their only barrier to ascendancy. But
electoral officers and polling officers are the
main bastions of our collective votes; so the
success and failure of elections are within their grasp. Therefore, we cannot ignore the very sensitive
and important role they play at the risk of their
lives and integrity, by not insulating them from
undue manipulation through a commensurate
package of incentives to do their work to the
best of their abilities, while at the same time enacting laws that will be a disincentive for
corruption of such officers. Additionally, if we have a basic system which
ensures that such officers and other civil
servants can access mortgages and car loans,
paid off through a soft government bond, and if
their basic requirements for the good-life such
as education and healthcare do not need to come from political patronage, we will be half
way home to an enduring electoral system,
sustained by well motivated, goal oriented
election administrators.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Psalhadeen: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hmm!God will help us in this our great country.To me,l believe wat's gud 4 d goose is also gud 4 d gander@least they d authority in charge@ inec shld have mercy on batch A n 4give dm their sins 4 starting 1st by paying them their outstanding 1st 2 months salaries too!
I also buy d idea dt inec shld upgrade;'cos those politicians r flowing in money rite now.lf staff r not welltreated they can go 4 d bait.'cos as electn is approaching as umpire now pple u neva believd can approach dt u can not even know will b greetin n bfrnding u n even b comin 2 ur residence either thru pple u kno or when they see u r d strong type directly.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by colossus2: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
28 days alert now coming in. If u use skye bank, check ur account.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by colossus2: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by dahiruh: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Batch A of jgw state have received there 28days,is there any batch B dat received?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS.GOD WE THANK U.Credit Alert
AcctNo: xxxxxxxxxx
Amt: Bleep.Bleep.xx
Details: ;BGMO309563:INEC ABUJA ¿INEC HQTR 28
Bal: Bleep.Bleep.xx
Time: 06-Jan-2014 12:59:45

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.