Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) (145339 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by eastermaris(f): 9:55pm On May 02, 2015
!

3 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tutucious(f): 12:31pm On May 03, 2015
eastermaris (i didn't quote u but this is for u)

Sometimes when you write it wonder if you read before you write all this trash....

Are you not paid your complete salary every month? What else do u want? If your salary is too small add a business to it.... If you can't then I'll advice u wait patiently till it gets to ur turn as a REC or EO or even AEO you hear!

Please and please mind what u post on the Internet, inec is a very sensitive organization that attracts attention especially this period.

Ur monthly pay is important.

2 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by eastermaris(f): 12:41pm On May 04, 2015
@tutucious, you no doubt have made some salient points up there, you still have some trash mixed up between. I have a strong feeling that you are part of the problem from your own almost insignificant angle...and pls don't bother reminding me how sensitive these issues are.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tutucious(f): 2:32pm On May 04, 2015
eastermaris:
@tutucious, you no doubt have made some salient points up there, you still have some trash mixed up between. I have a strong feeling that you are part of the problem from your own almost insignificant angle...and pls don't bother reminding me how sensitive these issues are.

Your life your choice...
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SNUBAQ: 10:43pm On May 26, 2015
Good evening colleagues kindly verify this information circulating within the commission nationwide 1 UNDP BONUS 2 POST ELECTION BONUS....BEFORE OUR OGA LEAVE OFFICE?OHLUBEE what do u know about this pls?

3 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2015
SNUBAQ:
Good evening colleagues kindly verify this information circulating within the commission nationwide 1 UNDP BONUS 2 POST ELECTION BONUS....BEFORE OUR OGA LEAVE OFFICE?OHLUBEE what do u know about this pls?

forget about it and move on man.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by abadebaba: 8:57am On May 27, 2015
I don't buy dt idea,4gt wat?Afterall it isnt illegal,is wat u r legally entitld 2.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by loyeh02(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Guys, any word on our confirmation letter??

4 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by saitodx190: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello house. From d just concluded retreat for ELECTORAL OFFICERS @ Abuja. D chairman of d commission promise 2 pay INEC STAFF incentives by next week God willing. Or any1 wit diff info 4rm did shld plz share

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SNUBAQ: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2015
My EO told me the same story but seeing is believing in short I attended the retreat at NAF CONFERENCE CENTRE EOS complain to jega about post election bonus he said he will do sumtin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SNUBAQ: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2015
5 days for jega to go. No salary increment no post election bonus, our confirmation letters over due not yet at our hands commission is not helping matters at all.

3 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by eastermaris(f): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Let's pray something happens on the positive!!! Some people say make we no dey talk...
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by AliYunus86: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2015
we r strongly patient,hands crossed deeply waiting for salary n promised electoral bonus.may God c us through!

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by AliYunus86: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
The chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Atthairu Jega has handed over the reins of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC to Ambassador Ahmed Wali as the Acting Chairman of the commission. Jega bowed out today after five years as the electoral body.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by israelmush(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2015
AliYunus86:
The chairman of the Independent National Electoral
Commission, Prof. Atthairu Jega has handed over the
reins of the Independent National Electoral Commission,
INEC to Ambassador Ahmed Wali as the Acting
Chairman of the commission.
Jega bowed out today after five years as the electoral
body.
It was another national commissioner Zakari a woman dat was appointed by buhari as acting chair for the time being
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by smankerana: 12:11am On Jul 06, 2015
Unless the old staff were not truthful to us when they said that bonus payment after election has been the tradition of the commission. Well, it seem a mirage now that anything will come our way. But then, some may say that with the dwindling resources of all tiers of government and the inability to pay salaries in some federal ministries and agencies, it is foolhardy to expect to be paid bonus. Not too long ago, we were told that the commision was returning unspent money to the federal govt every year instead of planning on how to better the workforce. The question is: did Jega left the commission better than he met it?

3 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
smankerana:
Unless the old staff were not truthful to us when they said that bonus payment after election has been the tradition of the commission. Well, it seem a mirage now that anything will come our way. But then, some may say that with the dwindling resources of all tiers of government and the inability to pay salaries in some federal ministries and agencies, it is foolhardy to expect to be paid bonus. Not too long ago, we were told that the commision was returning unspent money to the federal govt every year instead of planning on how to better the workforce. The question is: did Jega left the commission better than he met it?
hmmmmmm. Dwindling resources ain't an excuse. I know of a parastatal that just gave dia staff condition of service. They were paid hugely with arrears and I can authoritatively tell u that level 8 there ain't collecting less than 170k now. Just that I won't like to mention d office but it's a FG agency with HQ in jos.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Obie234: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
hmmmmmm. Dwindling resources ain't an excuse. I know of a parastatal that just gave dia staff condition of service. They were paid hugely with arrears and I can authoritatively tell u that level 8 there ain't collecting less than 170k now. Just that I won't like to mention d office but it's a FG agency with HQ in jos.

ITF
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Obie234:

ITF
if you know them well, u should know they're presently smiling.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SNUBAQ: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
INEC: Zakari Reconstitutes 14 Standing Committees

By Chibuzo Ukaibe

— Jul 7, 2015 6:21 am | 1 Comment

The acting chairperson of the Independent National Commission (INEC), Amina Bala Zakari, has approved the re-constitution of 14 Standing Committees of the electoral commission.

She however will serve as chairman of three committees namely Information Technology and Voter Registry, Finance and General Purpose Committee, and Security Committee.

According to a bulletin by INEC, the reconstitution was contained in a memo issued and signed by the secretary to the commission, Mrs Augusta C. Ogakwu. The committees are expected to commence operation from July 1, 2015.

The committees are; Appointment, Promotion and Disciplinary Committees (APDC); Amb. Lawrence Nwuruku, chairman; Amb M.A. Wali, member; Dr. Chris O. Iyimoga, member.

Planning, Monitoring and Strategy Committee (PM&SC); Dr. Chris O. Iyimoga, chairman; Prof. M.A. Salau, member; Amb. M.A. Wali, member.

Information and Voter Education/Outreach and Partnership Committee; Dr. Chris O. Iyimoga, chairman; Amb. M.A. Wali, member; Amb. Lawrence Nwuruku, member.

Health and Welfare Committee; Dr. S. Abdulkadir Oniyangi, chairman; Amb. M.A. Wali; Prof. M.A. Salau, members.

Operations and Logistics Committee; Dr. Chris O. Iyimoga, chairman; Amb. Lawrence Nwuruku, member; Amb. M.A. Wali.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
SNUBAQ:
INEC: Zakari Reconstitutes 14 Standing Committees

By Chibuzo Ukaibe

— Jul 7, 2015 6:21 am | 1 Comment

The acting chairperson of the Independent National Commission (INEC), Amina Bala Zakari, has approved the re-constitution of 14 Standing Committees of the electoral commission.

She however will serve as chairman of three committees namely Information Technology and Voter Registry, Finance and General Purpose Committee, and Security Committee.

According to a bulletin by INEC, the reconstitution was contained in a memo issued and signed by the secretary to the commission, Mrs Augusta C. Ogakwu. The committees are expected to commence operation from July 1, 2015.

The committees are; Appointment, Promotion and Disciplinary Committees (APDC); Amb. Lawrence Nwuruku, chairman; Amb M.A. Wali, member; Dr. Chris O. Iyimoga, member.

Planning, Monitoring and Strategy Committee (PM&SC); Dr. Chris O. Iyimoga, chairman; Prof. M.A. Salau, member; Amb. M.A. Wali, member.

Information and Voter Education/Outreach and Partnership Committee; Dr. Chris O. Iyimoga, chairman; Amb. M.A. Wali, member; Amb. Lawrence Nwuruku, member.

Health and Welfare Committee; Dr. S. Abdulkadir Oniyangi, chairman; Amb. M.A. Wali; Prof. M.A. Salau, members.

Operations and Logistics Committee; Dr. Chris O. Iyimoga, chairman; Amb. Lawrence Nwuruku, member; Amb. M.A. Wali.
they wanna kill dis Amb. Wali? He's almost in all the committee

2 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
they wanna kill dis Amb. Wal i? He's almost in all the committee
. oh boy so this thread is still functioning it has been a while I use this three kudos to those who stil upholding it. Pls any clue concerning our conformation letter.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by harbayo20(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
If financial freedom is your priority,then I see no need searching for job...
why not try create a biz of your own and be your own boss by start employing people instead of the other way round..
Don't forget that the job you want to apply for currently is been provided by someone..somewhere..a dream chaser who took the courage and determination to build his/her own empire that is probably successful today!...
THINK ABOUT IT GUYS!!

HELPING HANDS INT'L IS THERE TO MAKE THE IMPOSSIBILITY IN LIFE POSSIBLE FOR YOU ALL TO START EARNING REASONABLE INCOME WITHOUT STRESS,AND ALSO HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGED AROUND YOUR VICINITY..

BEEP ME UP THROUGH MY SIGNATURE AND I TELL YOU ARE ON A DYNAMITE THAT IS READY TO EXPLODE FOR GOOD!!

YOU ALL HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL WITHIN YOU
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
pls u guys should add me on the new forum dis is my bb pin 7F60B0CB
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by smankerana: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
@Moyin, its true ciz l live in Jos. I was discussing with a ranking officer in that Organisation you mentioned and he was appalled at how poor our pay is. He mentioned that, unlike his Organisation, our problem is the lack of a union that can stand and fight doggedly for INEC staff. When they started agitating for a new salary scale, their Union did all the necessary work including the dirty work with the Senate committee overseeing their Parastatal. I dont know why there isnt unionism in the Commision....but it could be because our superiors have their way of taking care of themselve.

Lightheartedly, l was told that the former Chairman has presented some far reaching recommendations the PMB about staff welfare....but l only heard with one ear oo..

2 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by yak(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dis inec staff shld learn from nimc. D inner workings of any organisation is never discussed on social media.as soon as recruitment ended dis thread shld b silent.abi una no sign NON DISCLOSURE FORM?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SNUBAQ: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
smankerana:
@Moyin, its true ciz l live in Jos. I was discussing with a ranking officer in that Organisation you mentioned and he was appalled at how poor our pay is. He mentioned that, unlike his Organisation, our problem is the lack of a union that can stand and fight doggedly for INEC staff. When they started agitating for a new salary scale, their Union did all the necessary work including the dirty work with the Senate committee overseeing their Parastatal. I dont know why there isnt unionism in the Commision....but it could be because our superiors have their way of taking care of themselve.

Lightheartedly, l was told that the former Chairman has presented some far reaching recommendations the PMB about staff welfare....but l only heard with one ear oo..
what you heard is true PMB is much aware our needs.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SNUBAQ: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
INEC promises improved elections in Kogi, Bayelsa
INEC promises improved elections in Kogi, Bayelsa
JULY 23, 2015 : NAN LEAVE A COMMENT

The Independent National Electoral Commission said it would display its improved election processes in the upcoming governorship elections in Kogi and Bayelsa.

This is contained in the commission’s bulletin issued on Thursday in Abuja.

The bulletin said the acting Chairman of INEC, Hajiya Amina Zakari, stated this at the public presentation of the Nigerian Civil Society Situation Room report on the 2015 general elections, in Abuja.

Zakari said the commission would apply lessons learnt from previous elections in raising the bar during the Kogi and Bayelsa polls.

“In conducting elections in both states, the commission will apply lessons learnt from the previous elections beginning with the stand-alone governorship elections in Anambra, Ekiti and Osun states, and the general elections,” she said.

She said INEC would also carry out Continuous Voter Registration exercise in both states.

She also said registered voters would get their Permanent Voters Cards while provision would be made for voters’ transfers in the states.

The INEC boss called for continued support from development partners and civil society organisations towards improving the country’s electoral process.

“INEC in partnership with key stakeholders in the political parties, security and civil organizations, will strive to ensure that both elections in Kogi and Bayelsa are transparent and well run,” she said.

She warned against electoral malpractice in both states and said that INEC would continue to drive transparency and effectiveness in the country’s electoral processes.

“Any INEC official found wanting at the tribunals will be punished to the full extent of the law,” she added.

Zakari disclosed that the commission’s transitional plans were needed to lay foundation for the future.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by smankerana: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
blabla blablabla

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by sampete(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Can someone please tell how one can apply for the inec job...
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
sampete:
Can someone please tell how one can apply for the inec job...
their's no vacancy presently, though d last recruitment was published on pages of newspaper and it was also online.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by sampete(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
their's no vacancy presently, though d last recruitment was published on pages of newspaper and it was also online.
Thanks for the info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.