Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) (145338 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Aniumah: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Same here o...na by merit!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by vinuyon: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2013
@House, is the recruitment over for those that were not called for the test or is there another batch?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by yomip3t(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Pls has anyone been appointed from Ogun State or Oyo State ?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by oluwatobi88: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
Yeah. I hail from Ogun and I got my letter of appointment at Ekiti on the 16th.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by 1121: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
yomip3t: Pls has anyone been appointed from Ogun State or Oyo State ?

Is the appointment being done on sate level? Did u write the test? Is there any hope that more people will be called 4 test or interview? Was any interview conducted after the test? Sorry 4 much question. Just want to know
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by arumen(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
I can't believe that people on this thread, murdering english language are the same successful candidates in the pack of over a million people that applied. How did u make it through the test, let alone the interview? Nigeria we hail thee!!!!! angryI can't believe that people on this thread, murdering english language are the same successful candidates in the pack of over a million people that applied. How did u make it through the test, let alone the interview? Nigeria we hail thee!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by yomip3t(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
1121:

Is the appointment being done on sate level? Did u write the test? Is there any hope that more people will be called 4 test or interview? Was any interview conducted after the test? Sorry 4 much question. Just want to know

I don't know... And u can see I'm asking a question also. I'm sorry.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tobnical(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
arumen: I can't believe that people on this thread, murdering english language are the same successful candidates in the pack of over a million people that applied. How did u make it through the test, let alone the interview? Nigeria we hail thee!!!!! angryI can't believe that people on this thread, murdering english language are the same successful candidates in the pack of over a million people that applied. How did u make it through the test, let alone the interview? Nigeria we hail thee!!!!!
sit down there till your so called village grammar earn you a living.

6 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Hamzo1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
may the good God that answered prayers of we that were selected and employed also answer ur prayers
Plshavmercyamen: Congratulations 2 all nairalanders that made it. Am so hapi 4 u guys as i pray dat God in his infinite mercy wil favour those of us that were unfortunate not 2 hav bn called for the test let alone making it through. I wish u guys all the best as i continue 2 solicit vital job vacancy(ies) info from u guys on this forum. 08068806598.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hamzo1: may the good God that answered prayers of we that were selected and employed also answer ur prayers
me i didn't know anybody so i think is on merit and God's grace
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
arumen: I can't believe that people on this thread, murdering english language are the same successful candidates in the pack of over a million people that applied. How did u make it through the test, let alone the interview? Nigeria we hail thee!!!!! angryI can't believe that people on this thread, murdering english language are the same successful candidates in the pack of over a million people that applied. How did u make it through the test, let alone the interview? Nigeria we hail thee!!!!!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD START WRITING YOUR OWN DICTIONARY, YOU CAN MAKE A GOOD LIFE FROM THAT OR YOU ESTABLISH ENGLISH UNIVERSITY, FIRST BANK SHOULD BE READY TO BORROW YOU MONEY FOR THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE GURU OF OUR GENERATION
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by mshd5: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
pls somebody shld explain hw do u get infmatn abt inec recruitment cos d one i applied on net no reply. pls shed light
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by raphaelk: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
What the guy said is right some people like abbreviating too much and this makes them`shoot grammar any how as if they are in war front grin grin grin` may God help Nigerian Graduates oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

bisman001:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD START WRITING YOUR OWN DICTIONARY, YOU CAN MAKE A GOOD LIFE FROM THAT OR YOU ESTABLISH ENGLISH UNIVERSITY, FIRST BANK SHOULD BE READY TO BORROW YOU MONEY FOR THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE GURU OF OUR GENERATION

2 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
mshd5: pls somebody shld explain hw do u get infmatn abt inec recruitment cos d one i applied on net no reply. pls shed light

We all applied through net and some pple were shortlisted for exam and after the exam some pple were also shortlisted for screening. INEC communicate back by sms

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by NOPET: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
Pls I registered for the inec recruitment but I didn't get any message for test and uptill now I have not got any information concerning the recruitment, can we still expect call from inec concerning another batch? Has anyone who served in Kebbi state 2010/2011 that applied been given appointment letter too? Pls I need a feedback. Thanks and God bless u all. Congratulation friends
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
PLS ANYBODY HERE THAT WAS GIVEN LEVEL 7? PLS WHAT IS YOUR QUALIFICATION AND COURSE OF STUDY?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Ejaisky: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Kingscollege: GL8 150k GL7 120k
Lol! GL8 go home with about 60k.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Hamzo1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
yep think its on merit
TOLUKEMLIZZY: me i didn't know anybody so i think is on merit and God's grace
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by garbutt: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
28 days is your lodging or accomodation which would enable you settle to life in where you are posted to!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by senator2k9(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2013
Pls have anyone from BENUE STATE received his or her appointment letter?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by bestakara: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
SEE MY FELLOW SUCCESSFUL INEC STAFF THERE IS NOTHING LIKE POSTING LETTER YET, INEC HAS GIVEN OUT OFFER LETTER AND HAVE ASKED US TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT ACTION THAT THEY WILL TEXT US. SO MY PEOPLE STOP WASTING MONEY TO TRAVEL TO ANY LOCAL GOVERNMENT FOR POSTING LETTER.CONCERNING SALARY THEY ARE ON DELIBERATING ON IT. LET KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR THE NEXT INFO FROM INEC.HAVE A LOVELY WEEKENED.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pls if you were asked to come to Lagos next week thursday for a corrected Letter of Appointment lets have a talk this is my phone no 08066364801.Thanks
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
bisman001:

he is jst a numskull fellow !
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ejaisky:
Lol! GL8 go home with about 60k.
that 's a blatant lie,even in a state parastatals do pay GL8 #70K Not2 talk abt federal parastatals or even inec which is under d presidency..let me tell you something u dont know 'presently in inec Gl8 is earning #84k but right now d pay has been increased. So,new inec employee should be expecting nothing less than 150k.4gl8

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
Kingscollege: that 's a blatant lie,even in a state parastatals do pay GL8 #70K Not2 talk abt federal parastatals or even inec which is under d presidency..let me tell you something u dont know 'presently in inec Gl8 is earning #84k but right now d pay has been increased. So,new inec employee should be expecting nothing less than 150k.4gl8

God bless you!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
My people relax it is sure we are going to wk in our local govt are. Here what was written in punch 16 Nov,12:CANDIDATE SHOULD APPLY IN AREAS WHERE THEY ARE DOMICILED AND SHOULD EXPECT TO BE DEPLOYED IN SUCH AREA IF SUCCESSFUL. So why are we worried about where to wk?

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by owohtijani: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
Whenever u nid anything to believe in u have to start with ur self...I don't know y most nigerian graduate carry ego along with there CV.I wanna say the rate of unemployment hasn't bring joblessness to the extend someone is watching another person grammatical blunder.How envious and hateful people can be....but, count it all joy whenever you're defamed, persecuted and opposed or someone is waiting for ur grammatic blunder to be pasted....cos that's a sign of greatness....You're so important that you're on their lips as the news...after all english language is a borrowed language...thou its universal but he has passed across the msg and we have all understood it so don't be jealous cos u weren't shortlisted.na turn by turn tell baba God make e reach ur turn after all no be u holy pass...
Well to all ma successful pals I wanna say congrat once again,but if u don't have authentic information from a reliable source about this inec stuff...just kip ur finger cross aπϑ let's watch aπϑ see inec next move...

3 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tobnical(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: My people relax it is sure we are going to wk in our local govt are. Here what was written in punch 16 Nov,12:CANDIDATE SHOULD APPLY IN AREAS WHERE THEY ARE DOMICILED AND SHOULD EXPECT TO BE DEPLOYED IN SUCH AREA IF SUCCESSFUL. So why are we worried about where to wk?
d word "domicile" is d bone of contention here. Where u live is ur area of domicile and it might not necessarily be ur LGA of origin. Most of the successful applicants I met are domiciled in lagos/Abuja; does it mean dey will all work dere. Som re relocating already to their states of origin based on d instructions from state INEC offices that we re goin to work in our states of origin wh is contrary to the advert.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
WHY ARE U JEALOUSE BECOS U ARE UNLUCKY ' IF U DONT REJOICE WITH D LUCKY PPL IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT4U 2 MAKE IT.. IT IS AN ABYSMAL 2 HATE SOMEONE WHO HAS EXCEL IN LIFE RATHER U SHUD B HAPPY WIT THEM SO DAT GOD THE FATHER WILL MAKE U HAPPY ALSO....A WORD IS ENOF 4D WISE

3 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by owohtijani: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
Its so funny we have self acclaimed righteous judge who have there `u shouldn't have`,`how could u have`&`u should have`comment about others.nothing pains a loser seeing someone dare where he is afraid to dare or where he has failed...olodo rabata I want u to challenge me I am patiently waiting for u...
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 1:46am On Jan 27, 2013
owoh_tijani: Its so funny we have self acclaimed righteous judge who have there `u shouldn't have`,`how could u have`&`u should have`comment about others.nothing pains a loser seeing someone dare where he is afraid to dare or where he has failed...olodo rabata I want u to challenge me I am patiently waiting for u...
ARUMEN IS A LOSER WHAT A PITY ,I SORRY4 HIM. He should have use his queen english as a tool 2 fight inec so dat he may b selected or mayb he is jst a block head man.stupid arumen
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Hamzo1(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2013
@tolukemilizzy why were u asked to come next week thursday again haven't u collected ur letter of appointment

TOLUKEMLIZZY: Pls if you were asked to come to Lagos next week thursday for a corrected Letter of Appointment lets have a talk this is my phone no 08066364801.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.