Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh - Entertainment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh (36577 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
3RNEST:
Do you want fight? leave IdowuoGBO! out of this, can we get started? angry
grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin
see as you dey shine teeth...cos prince charming don come to the rescue grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella:
see as you dey shine teeth...cos prince charming don come to the rescue grin grin grin
B4 nko? If na u, u no go shine teeth? tongue cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
3RNEST:
Do you want fight? leave IdowuoGBO! out of this, can we get started? angry
U talking to me? undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
nickalams: @ Pdude @V-Love @ Vikin @Idowuogbo lf u guyz dnt knw hw 2 comment on A. Post keep quiet wht abt lf dis LADIES happen 2 be ur sis Hw will u guyz Feel do U knw d kind Disgrace she brut 2 ur Family be in d SHOE of dt Woman dnt worry of d same tribe with them U will feel bad cus COSSY N TONTO DIKEH is somtin else in NOLLYWOOD l dnt knw lf she dnt hav Families.D evil tin has made Mehnnnn 2 be runnning from them Let them Com n Marry RUBBISH they will soon meet their waterLOO

Wetin you smoke sef? Ediot
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by 3RNEST(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
cigar icon:
U talking to me? undecided
No i'm talking to your somethinq, yeyefowl! grin

#ItsModella and #Idowuogbo abeg hold my hand b4 i punch somebody!! angry
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by tunaprex: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247: I feel like i need to get tested for HIV for clickin on this thread. undecided
u don get am b4 na cheesy
seedord247: I feel like i need to get tested for HIV for clickin on this thread. undecided
u don get am b4 na
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
who is cossy orjiako and tonto dike by d way. y ar u guys distractin nairalanders wit such frivolities. I wan rest abeg

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by lawyer(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nairaland is gradually turning this Tontp dike woman into our own Kim Kardashian! Like joke like joke she is making more money being talentless through the media than on the screen! Now u have to admire such a woman!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Bokoharam: 4:15am On Jan 18, 2013
holyvirgin: Is a shame that women nolonger see anything wrong with exposing their bodies. A very big SHAME to all who thinks is none of the op's business...
SHAME

Finally...there is still someone sane here. Thank God!

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nkembenard(m): 4:43am On Jan 18, 2013
Vikin: Crazy article! That lady should STFU.

Who is she to tell them how to live their lives.

Tonto Dike is not even Igbo, btw.

So whr's tonto from?
Olodo undecided
Vikin: Crazy article! That lady should STFU.

Who is she to tell them how to live their lives.

Tonto Dike is not even Igbo, btw.

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nkembenard(m): 4:51am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan: This Ngozi of a woman should mind her damn business!
Tonto Dikeh's "dirty lifestyle" is not the cause of the societal ills plaguing Nigeria.

I love Tonto, we could get married in a fee years time kiss kiss cheesy

Sorta like her too..for weird reasons tho
As for cossy, her case is pending, dose massive mammary features she's got will face the law of diminishing returns sooner than we know
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by mdee1(m): 5:20am On Jan 18, 2013
holyvirgin: Is a shame that women nolonger see anything wrong with exposing their bodies
lemme guess,ur wearin dose female tops dat covers 'everythn' up to ur neck abi??
holyvirgin: A very big SHAME to all who thinks is none of the op's business...
SHAME
ur just like her,u can't mind ur business.abi u b her daughter?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by ControG(m): 6:36am On Jan 18, 2013
This blogger should mind her own bizness..both ladies 're matured adults with Freedom to express their selves..to d blogger - get a life
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by badassnigga(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2013
Tonto is not even igbo
cmmon mind ur own bizness undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by amarral: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2013
This blogger needs to receive some lectures on manners, criticism and psychology. She is a disgrace to writers. Jobless imp.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2013
amarral: This blogger needs to receive some lectures on manners, criticism and psychology. She is a disgrace to writers. Jobless imp.

1000 likes cool . Absolutely spot on!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by mynameisjade: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2013
Tho I aint a fan of indecent dressin but me thinks“When you see a female dressed in a manner that is unacceptable, do not for a moment think that she is lower than you spiritually. If you do that, you are lower than her. Believe me, that is the teaching of your religion. She might have a link with her creator that you do not know about. She might have a heart that is tons better than yours. She might have one weakness that is outward, and you have 50 weaknesses that are hidden.......
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by yejhizkebab(f): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2013
NoContract: Who is tonto dike and cossy orjiakor?
ask google
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2013
mynameisjade: Tho I aint a fan of indecent dressin but me thinks“When you see a female dressed in a manner that is unacceptable, do not for a moment think that she is lower than you spiritually. If you do that, you are lower than her. Believe me, that is the teaching of your religion. She might have a link with her creator that you do not know about. She might have a heart that is tons better than yours. She might have one weakness that is outward, and you have 50 weaknesses that are hidden.......
So u mean because she has a 'link' with her creator she should go on with her indecent dressing?
It doesn't mater whether she is a prayer warrior, what maters is how she is influencing the youths badly with her indecent dressing.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Ngwakwe: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2013
But when people commit mutually consented incest, they serve prison terms in Europe, in Germany is about 15years.

This mind your business is becoming outdated.

If I may tell you, there is this one beautiful lady that accords me maximum respect until my friend befriended and had se.x with her not withstanding wide age difference. All of a sudden, common greeting ceased.

ControG: This blogger should mind her own bizness..both ladies 're matured adults with Freedom to express their selves..to d blogger - get a life

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: But when people commit mutually consented incest, they serve prison terms in Europe, in Germany is about 15years.

If I may tell you, there is this one beautiful lady that accords me maximum respect until my friend befriended and had se.x with her not withstanding wide age difference. All of a sudden, common greeting ceased.

Mind your business! undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2013
Bokoharam:

My broda its so unfortunate that even ladies are among the 'mind your business' group
Its so very unfortunate

After they will say molestation in the society is on the high side sad

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2013
Bokoharam:

My broda its so unfortunate that even ladies are among the 'mind your business' group
Its so very unfortunat

Later they will say women are not respected in the society
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2013
cigar icon:

Its so very unfortunate

After they will say molestation in the society is on the high side sad
It's too early to b chatting dis amount of shyte mehn! Jeez! Engage ur brain bro!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2013
Vikin:

Mind your business! undecided
Lmfao! Preach it sis!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: But when people commit mutually consented incest, they serve prison terms in Europe, in Germany is about 15years.

Sofo, shoboleyoke, mafilomidami, eke le.... Mind ya business! It's dia lives damn it!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ignorance is bliss... Jog on!
Ohw so u know what ignorance is undecided

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2013
cigar icon:
Ohw so u know what ignorance is undecided
Yep! U d perfect example. wink
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yep! U d perfect example. wink
And you are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria / 7 All Time Wrestling Legends / Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.