Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

She Is Not Up To Your Class Says Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Up To Your Class Says Mum (766 Views)

BOYS! Quit Chasing The Girls In Your Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Is Not Up To Your Class Says Mum by drexx(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Even if you are suppossed to date, Is that the kind of girl you should date? Sitting down now in my room, all I can feel is pity for this young girl, Blessing who five minutes after my mum came in to make the above statement, she called just to inform me she is leaving for school. I and Blessing have been dating since march 2009. 2 months from today would make it 4 years. My mum has always opposed our relationship on the grounds that she is not good enough for me. This her recent outburst came cos she drove pass and saw me walking with her last week. Yeah she has her own faults. She is a staunch deeper life and you know how improperly dressed they can be. But she is beautiful within. But mum says she looks wretched. I know all that but I was waiting for her to have admission which she just did so that she would get her freedom. Then I would start to work on her mindset to break out of that deeper life style. But my mum says I have to do away with her and look for somebody better. And she has put that as a condition to release money for me to leave for school. My mum is a very firm person who stands in what she believes. I have tried to talk to her but she would not bend. This girl has never hurt me in anyway. She has always encouraged and prayed for me when my world almost crashed. 4 years she has given to me. What so I do now cos as far as my mum is concerned, we dont have a future together.
Re: She Is Not Up To Your Class Says Mum by jaymichael(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
Don't try to change that girl from the person GOD created her to be. She may have all the good things that will make her a perfect partner for you. All those issue of she not dressing fine, are just superficial.you make think that you want her to "tear eyes". and after she tear eyes finish, make you no fit contain her again. all the persecution you suffer from your mother are just temptation that will pass if you remain steadfast. you remember Job in the bible, the devil even used his wife to tempt him, he did not curse GOD and die cos he remained steadfast and know where GOD is taking him to.

(1) (Reply)

Married Men - Palaver / 9 Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies End Up Single For Life / Ways To Know If U Are Cursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.