Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? (13481 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella:
pay or nothing...
**sad**
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Truckpusher(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
byvan: In a Bf relationship-Boredom

In a marital relationship-infidelity and physical abuse.
can't you endure barrage of physical abuse for at least six months? grin grin grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by nwachineke00: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
for me INFIDELITY..... of whatever form - including BBM/whatsapp/2go sex.... cos nowadays some foolish guys talk crap with chics and expect their gf to ignore that!
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella:
are you a learner? grin grin grin
If u ask me that again,i swearigawd i'll bite ur nîpples grin grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
binger: If u ask me that again,i swearigawd i'll bite ur nîpples grin grin
confessions.. u don dey bite am already na! tongue lipsrsealed
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
nwachineke00: for me INFIDELITY..... of whatever form - including BBM/whatsapp/2go sex.... cos nowadays some foolish guys talk crap with chics and expect their gf to ignore that!
Osheey! Person na vexa...u have a point there sha
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Truckpusher(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
If you deny me my conjugal rights I'll call it quit.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
confessions.. u don dey bite am already na! tongue lipsrsealed
eh,for my dreams tongue grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by frank1989: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
worn-out pussy,need a fresh one
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella:
pay or nothing...
Run 4 ur dear life modella! He's got sour organs! Buhahahahhahaahhaahhahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaahhohohohohohohhoohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohhehehehehheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehe!
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ewu!
hahaha ! baby oku.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Gloriagee(f): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Physical and emotional abuse
Long term incompatibility
Insecure partner
Diabolical partner
If his family strongly dislikes me
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by hollypagan: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
if that hole is getting bigger and bigger without me comfirming the digging

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by honeeyplum(f): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Infidelity ,lies n comparism to ex
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
nwando: Looks like all the responders so far are JAMB applicants
I wish married people or more intelligent minds could answer

oga intelligento which one did you comment on
it said relationship not marriage blockhead!

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by lemmycop: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Arrogance
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by loswhite(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
xynerise:
Yes bad cook. I dont joke with my stomach o! grin
wen u were getting married u didn't knw she was a bad cook
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
pepperminty12: d day he tells me 2 suck his d**k!!! I'l so quit

Given your username, I would like to think, that would be far fetched. undecided
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
binger: PURPOSE OF THREAD: To know the relationship misdemeanours nlanders consider tantamount to a break up.

BODY OF THREAD: As human beings,it's not always easy to forgive and forget whenever we are wronged, especially by people we've come to love and admire so much.
I lipsrsealed
So,what is that/those thing(s) that would make you dislike your partner so much as to quit your relationship with him or her?

As for me,i would never tolerate infidelity.The mere thought of my woman finding pleasure in another man's arms makes me "super-pissed".

Let's hear from you...

I can forgive anything including infedility as long as his appologies are heartfelt and his attitude is right.

One thing I cannot stand is BEING TAKEN FOR GRANTED. I take for ever to react ( delayed reaction) to things but when I am convinced that he is taking me for granted I will dump him
loughing without showing anger or emotions. That will be it. Even kiss him goodbye kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by kalufelix(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
Teenage Money: 2much request.. Weda Money, Sex, Attention, any Thing
bros shift 4 me make ah join u 4 dis ur level abeg...
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by ifincy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
If found out dat she z chitin on me
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by MrEverest(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
sexybash: Lies, i just cant take lies, for me i see lying as a sign of carwordice no matter what you have done i should be the first to know the truth
Lol at Car-wor-dice, three different words yet one meaning
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by guente02(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
When she is testing me every now and then. If i dont call for two days she will say shez testing me..if i dnt say i ruve you she will say shez testing me...if it becomes recursive...i go pack for good.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Cheating-even a slight suspicion is enough.

Brb... With more cool
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
AmBeautiful: Cheating-even a slight suspicion is enough.

Brb... With more cool
Hmm...i hope u aint playing detective wink
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by kinchiso(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Siddeek: If i find out dat she is an igbo gal or a xtian i wil quickly chase her away like a rat.
undecided undecided undecided...
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
binger: Hmm...i hope u aint playing detective wink

Not at all!
But u know women have very strong instincts. And the reason why women most times get dumped is becos they fail to listen to that still small voice in their head.They want to press, push on and manage the one they have because they think there is no other man.
Believe me its very very difficult to catch a sharp babe cheating, a man could easily be caught! Men always make mistakes!
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by yomtolly(f): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dishonesty
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Any form of abuse nd i'm outta his lyf 4eva!
Funny how most guys here are mentioning infidelity, yet, most of dem 're nt planning on being faithful...smh sad sad
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
alutacontinua: Any form of abuse nd i'm outta his lyf 4eva!
Funny how most guys here are mentioning infidelity, yet, most of dem 're nt planning on being faithful...smh sad sad
Oh yes we are...or at least i am being faithful to my partner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. / See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.