Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love (12145 Views)

. / Ladies !! These Are Things You Shouldn't Do On A First Date / Here Are Things That Will Never Be Perfect In Your Relationship No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by ambrosini593(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Let's hear from you.

1 Like

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by jhydebaba(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
You go first undecided
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by Lawconfessor(f): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Live for love
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by FarWatcher: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Go 'BROKE' for Love!!! You feel me? [Buy her a $1,000,000 Gift when I have only $1,000,100 cash on hand) cool cool tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
I can't kill or be killed for love.

8 Likes

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by 2bosun: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
I cannot compromise my relationship with God for "love"

15 Likes

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by playto(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
grin I cannot lick toto for love grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by colombiana: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
playto: grin I cannot lick toto for love
Na ple like u dey live inside toto

6 Likes

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by beethoven: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
FarWatcher: Go 'BROKE' for Love!!! You feel me? [Buy her a $1,000,000 Gift when I have only $1,000,100 cash on hand) cool cool tongue tongue

This one no be go BROKE for love, na CRAZE or MAD don dey worry the person wey even think say him one try am. Simply put, go MAD for love. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by malariakid(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
To hell with love go make money now invest at liberty naira.com
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by Dfrenzy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
playto: grin I cannot lick toto for love grin grin
mumu
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by seedord247(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella: I can't kill or be killed for love.

Then you have not been watching indian movie. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by Jimatex(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
i cannot be a scape goat for love

1 Like

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by seedord247(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
malariakid: To hell with love go make money now invest at liberty naira.com

You looking for money to cure your malaria??

I can be of help.... And its call orphan love not what u think.
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2013

U neva know wetin u dey miss
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by talk2D: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
malariakid: To hell with love go make money now invest at liberty naira.com
With that username, indeed you hav malaria.

Pls visit Afgan./Iran for love.
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by dickhardener: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
Una no dey tire for this love matter. Na all these strong head girls una dey go read manual of love for. Na WA o. Go and make good money my friend.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

Then you have not been watching indian movie. cheesy
I don't watch Indian movies.
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by kokoye(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
If you cannot do anything for love..then you are not in it.

btw, love is overated ojare.

1 Like

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by playto(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Slimceezy:

U neva know wetin u dey miss
grin grin

Ehnehn!! Abeg tell me sumtin I don't knw tongue
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
playto:

Ehnehn!! Abeg tell me sumtin I don't knw tongue

U go pay for tutorial b dat
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by phemocheee(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2013

O boy na say u no dey romantic. Wetin dey toto wey u no fit lick...Mtscheew

2 Likes

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
I can do anything & c'mon any right thing for love grin I wouldn't shoot or kill myself cos of love cool and can we stop talking about love & heart-breaks today.
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
I wil catch a grenade 4 U, I wil jump in front of a train 4 U, I wil take a bullet straight thru my brain, Yes I wil die 4 U,.....onli afta u hve done d same 4 me

2 Likes

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by baby124: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Cannot die for anybody apart from my kids. grin grin grin cheesy. This life too sweet abeg. cool

1 Like

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: I wil catch a grenade 4 U, I wil jump in front of a train 4 U, I wil take a bullet straight thru my brain, Yes I wil die 4 U,.....onli afta u hve done d same 4 me

lol...wicked somebody! I was gonna clap for you not until I saw the last words. grin
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by tunapawizzy: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
asking me to starve for love will be asking 4 too much,,,,my greatest luv is ma tummy

1 Like

Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
I can go do money ritual for love,but I have to use her.
I cannot kill for love.
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by karlnyeno: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Can't go stealing to please her
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by imperiouxx(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
love, love, love ...... I can give all my attentions for love but won't take sham shiit love in returns.
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by salam001(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
I Cannot die for love
I can live for love
Re: What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love by chikeorji123(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
I will only impeach and become a PRESIDENT for this country just for love....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else. / Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? / intimate Urge Deminished After Marriagee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.