Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men (15714 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Problems Faced By Lagos Single Rich Guy / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by Temi231(f): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
I found this interesting and will like to share.

1. Shop Where They Shop

All metro areas have a part of town where the wealthy cluster together. You may not be able to afford $200 dinners, but that doesn't mean you can't meet a guy who does. Start running your errands, buying your venti lattes and doing your grocery shopping in upscale neighborhoods. By frequenting the same spots as the rich, you will increase your chances of meeting them.
2. Attend Charity Events

One of the best places to meet someone who is both generous of heart (and of wallet) is at a charity event. Polo matches, galas, and anything involving a cultural institution are great places to start. Besides potentially meeting someone, you can also feel good that you're giving back and helping a charitable organization.
3. Volunteer

Like charity events, volunteering is a great way to meet quality and financially stable men. For example, volunteering at a hospital exposes you to a large pool of doctors and surgeons whom you might not otherwise meet. Political organizations also attract ambitious, successful men.
4. Take Up a New Hobby

Although you shouldn't take up any activity that you really hate just for the sake of meeting someone, luxury sports like golf, sailing, tennis, and scuba diving tend to attract the type of men who have disposable income to burn. Spending time on a golf course or at a marina can only increase your chances of meeting a successful man and, as a plus, gives you something to talk about when he asks you out on a date. Likewise, don't bother looking for your next boyfriend in places like bowling alleys, diners, and bars that offer two for one specials, unless you are okay with always going Dutch treat.

5. Dont sleep in your house and be praying for an oil company man to be locking at your door.

Wish us all single ladies best of luck in our search this year... tongue
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by kentoplash(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Una go old! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by ITbomb(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
E don reach this stage?

1 Like

Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by xynerise: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mtcheww. I pity the girls that will follow the op's nonsense post undecided
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dis is "registered prostitution".@Temi,d tym n money Ud waste wud probably go a long way in achievin sometin modest.am so outta here.
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by Nextworldnx(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
I think this should be "Five places for single ladies to be Cynthiad" lipsrsealed
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 18, 2013
Gold diggers
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by Yvete(f): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2013
Temi 23: I found this interesting and will like to share.

1. Shop Where They Shop
2. Attend Charity Events
3. Volunteer
Like charity events, volunteering is a great way to meet quality and financially stable men. For example, volunteering at a hospital exposes you to a large pool of doctors and surgeons whom you might not otherwise meet. Political organizations also attract ambitious, successful men.
4. Take Up a New Hobby
Spending time on a golf course or at a marina can only increase your chances of meeting a successful man
5. Dont sleep in your house and be praying for an oil company man to be locking at your door. Wish us all single ladies best of luck in our search this year... tongue

Funny stuff! They key is to STOP SEARCHING. Focus on making yourself a better person and stuff will fall in place. Practical key areas:
Church
Corporate parties
Grad School (Young men with potential. They may not be rich now, but high ambition is wealth in my opinion - no food for a lazy man.)

5 Likes

Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
The girl is obviously a gold digger who make their money from Firday nights to sunday evening every week...

This write-up is evil. It's obvious her search is not for a husband but for a man with high disposable income.

1 Like

Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by olumaxi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
I wish u best of luck
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by jaybee3(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by tunapawizzy: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
chei see ashawo thread o....
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by fubbyy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Temi 23: I found this interesting and will like to share.

1. Shop Where They Shop

All metro areas have a part of town where the wealthy cluster together. You may not be able to afford $200 dinners, but that doesn't mean you can't meet a guy who does. Start running your errands, buying your venti lattes and doing your grocery shopping in upscale neighborhoods. By frequenting the same spots as the rich, you will increase your chances of meeting them.
2. Attend Charity Events

One of the best places to meet someone who is both generous of heart (and of wallet) is at a charity event. Polo matches, galas, and anything involving a cultural institution are great places to start. Besides potentially meeting someone, you can also feel good that you're giving back and helping a charitable organization.
3. Volunteer

4. Take Up a New Hobby

Although you shouldn't take up any activity that you really hate just for the sake of meeting someone, luxury sports like golf, sailing, tennis, and scuba diving tend to attract the type of men who have disposable income to burn. Spending time on a golf course or at a marina can only increase your chances of meeting a successful man and, as a plus, gives you something to talk about when he asks you out on a date. Likewise, don't bother looking for your next boyfriend in places like bowling alleys, diners, and bars that offer two for one specials, unless you are okay with always going Dutch treat.

5. Dont sleep in your house and be praying for an oil company man to be locking at your door.

Wish us all single ladies best of luck in our search this year... tongue

It will be a big suprise to you after applying all this methods and nothing happens, I remember when I used to fool my self applying all the mumu strategies I red online and magazines just to get a girl, none workout, immediately I got tired and face my life, girls started showing up

Dear poster, when it comes to relationship there's no strategy that will get you a partner when you need it, that's why I don't even reply on all this dump post people post here about how to get a partner, just be your self and what will be will be

1 Like

Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by enobong18: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Oh mehn... 780 views in no time,
don't want to belive that nigerian girl are still seriously searching for rich men
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by mudistr(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
desperation personified
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by thehunted(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
op,your kind will be good for just one night stands.
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by niyoni: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
Another place to meet 'em- Hell fire. There are more of them dere than in any oda place! Safe journey....
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by Sweetlemon(f): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
Err op sorry o. Just thought I made some lil adjustments...
How to meet ELIGIBLE (take not of the capital letters. There are bachelors and there ELIGIBLE bachelors) bachelors;

1. Develop yourself: The gospel truth is that the kind of person you are determines the kind of men you attract. If you want to attract correct guys, make yourself appealing to them by doing the ff;
A. acquire some measure of independence. This cannot be over-emphasized. Even if you don't have a job yet, look for small business to do. Any decent business at all.
B. Don't ever ask him for stuffs. If he's the caring type, he will spend on you on his own. Give him like 4 months to start get comfortable enough to start giving you stuff. If he doesn't, watch him closer for signs of stinginess. If he is, then I think you will be better off without him.
C. Work on your self esteem. My dear sisters, a woman without self esteem is as good as dead. Trust me. Don't ever throw yourself at a man till you are sure he's willing to catch you. Love youself.
D. Work on your inter-personal skills. Learn how to relate with people. Learn social etiquettes and graces.
E. Be true to youself. Most correct guys can see right through pretence. If you are angry, show it, if you are sad, show it, if your are hungry, show it, e.t.c the key is just to know how to express yourself in a respectable way. Most ladies really need to get rid of pretence. The reason why most guys date their gfs for 2-3 yrs before proposing is because they ve not seen much of her true self. So they need more time to figure out if they can marry her or not. Showing your true xter (and being consistent) hastens their decision.
F. Be natural. Let him see you sometimes without make-up, artificial nails, hair (even if you think you are not pretty without them) the importance of this is to make him appreciate you the way you are. A man feels more comfy with a woman who is not afraid of showing her true self/looks. It makes him feel safe enough to open up to you.

2. Get a life!:
A. Go out, enjoy yourselves, meet people, all kinds of people.
B. Find a hobby, go gyming, anything relaxing and soothing.
C. If you are student, study hard and make sure you get good grades. If you are a graduate, get a job or start a business. Even if it's only 5K you have, you can do something with it.
D. Be proud. Of your accomplishments.

3. Take good care of yourself!!!!!
Men will forever be physical beings. First impressions will always count and your looks will give it a big boost.
Every woman has something beautiful about her, it could be her eyes, lips, skin, shape, legs, whatever God has blessed you with. look for yours and exploit it to the fullest with the right clothes, hair styles, and make up shades to compliment them.
WATCH YOUR WAIST LINE!

Pls note that these tips should be applied even after you are married. Else you'll have yourself to blame when he starts getting bored.
Cheers!
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by Adaeze003(f): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hmm... Please don't waste your time! A woman should have other things on her plate than chasing men. Go about your business, love will come to you. Your job is to recognize it and hold on.
Chasing love is like chasing the wind.

Who ​A̶̲̥̅♏ I kidding? All some of you ladies want is to get married to a rich fella.#leeches#

1 Like

Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by pleep(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Register for an accounting class and just stare at every dude who looks smart. angry
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by idupaul: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2013
Onozz tins: Dis is "registered prostitution".@Temi,d tym n money Ud waste wud probably go a long way in achievin sometin modest.am so outta here.

Rare Nigerian woman with sense ..Kisses
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2013
Sweetlemon: Err op sorry o. Just thought I made some lil adjustments...
How to meet ELIGIBLE (take not of the capital letters. There are bachelors and there ELIGIBLE bachelors) bachelors;

1. Develop yourself: The gospel truth is that the kind of person you are determines the kind of men you attract. If you want to attract correct guys, make yourself appealing to them by doing the ff;
A. acquire some measure of independence. This cannot be over-emphasized. Even if you don't have a job yet, look for small business to do. Any decent business at all.
B. Don't ever ask him for stuffs. If he's the caring type, he will spend on you on his own. Give him like 4 months to start get comfortable enough to start giving you stuff. If he doesn't, watch him closer for signs of stinginess. If he is, then I think you will be better off without him.
C. Work on your self esteem. My dear sisters, a woman without self esteem is as good as dead. Trust me. Don't ever throw yourself at a man till you are sure he's willing to catch you. Love youself.
D. Work on your inter-personal skills. Learn how to relate with people. Learn social etiquettes and graces.
E. Be true to youself. Most correct guys can see right through pretence. If you are angry, show it, if you are sad, show it, if your are hungry, show it, e.t.c the key is just to know how to express yourself in a respectable way. Most ladies really need to get rid of pretence. The reason why most guys date their gfs for 2-3 yrs before proposing is because they ve not seen much of her true self. So they need more time to figure out if they can marry her or not. Showing your true xter (and being consistent) hastens their decision.
F. Be natural. Let him see you sometimes without make-up, artificial nails, hair (even if you think you are not pretty without them) the importance of this is to make him appreciate you the way you are. A man feels more comfy with a woman who is not afraid of showing her true self/looks. It makes him feel safe enough to open up to you.

2. Get a life!:
A. Go out, enjoy yourselves, meet people, all kinds of people.
B. Find a hobby, go gyming, anything relaxing and soothing.
C. If you are student, study hard and make sure you get good grades. If you are a graduate, get a job or start a business. Even if it's only 5K you have, you can do something with it.
D. Be proud. Of your accomplishments.

3. Take good care of yourself!!!!!
Men will forever be physical beings. First impressions will always count and your looks will give it a big boost.
Every woman has something beautiful about her, it could be her eyes, lips, skin, shape, legs, whatever God has blessed you with. look for yours and exploit it to the fullest with the right clothes, hair styles, and make up shades to compliment them.
WATCH YOUR WAIST LINE!

Pls note that these tips should be applied even after you are married. Else you'll have yourself to blame when he starts getting bored.
Cheers!
so u r back again smiley
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by doctokwus: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
This idea of adapting foreign concepts to d peculiar nigeria environment is laughable.How many charity evnts are organised by d nigerian rich,how many if dem go to any sporting event,least of all polo mentioned?Even @dat,so a single lady wud just go to a polo event or a gala,unaccompanied& b pretending to b fiddling wt her BB till one mugun catches her fancy?
All d advice above is meant only for d foreign environment& evn @dat wud probably work only 1% of d time
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by lordkrato(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
wow!1500 views
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by sammynaijaguy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ashana thread
Re: Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men by Rooneyboy(m): 3:18am On Mar 08, 2013
Chei !
1630 views -- ladies dey desperate sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Penis is So Small / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.