Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Genuine Question For The Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genuine Question For The Guys (2707 Views)

Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Question For The Guys by Mindependent(f): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
Why do you guys think insulting a lady or making her feel like shit will make her fall in love with you or become attracted to you?I just don't get it, please help me understand because Imo it only makes me hate you with a fucking passion!!! Fucking cunts angry
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by xynerise: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mindependent: Why do you guys think insulting a lady or making her feel like shit will make her like you?
Excuse me? undecided
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mindependent: Why do you guys think insulting a lady or making her feel like shit will make her like you? I just don't get it, please help me understand because Imo it only makes me hate you with a fucking passion!!! Fucking cunts angry

For you it is different. For some others, it turn them on.

Every man to his own.
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Mindependent(f): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
pDude:

For you it is different. For some others, it turn them on.

Every man to his own.

I honestly don't think treating a lady like s.hit will turn her on
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by KINGwax(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mindependent: Why do you guys think insulting a lady or making her feel like shit will make her fall in love with you or become attracted to you?I just don't get it, please help me understand because Imo it only makes me hate you with a fucking passion!!! Fucking cunts angry
ur real life is fuckd up, ur dreams are dark. Technically to me, u're nt existing.
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Sweetlemon(f): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yes o! Poster, it is mostly the low self esteemed, low class, alpha male wannabes who do it. They have this funny belief that treating a lady like poo will reduce her pride, kill some of her self esteem, thereby making it easier for them to hit on her.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Please,what kinda guy treats a lady like shít and expects her to be turned on? OP are u writing from another planet?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by IZUKWU(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mindependent: Why do you guys think insulting a lady or making her feel like shit will make her fall in love with you or become attracted to you?I just don't get it, please help me understand because Imo it only makes me hate you with a fucking passion!!! Fucking cunts angry
generally, i don't treat people this way so while will i treat a chick i have designs on this way. Depends on the type of people you hang around.
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Mindependent(f): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
KINGwax: ur real life is fuckd up, ur dreams are dark. Technically to me, u're nt existing.

You my friend are fucking screwed up! Sort your life out before you dream of judging others *rme*
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Mindependent(f): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sweetlemon: Yes o! Poster, it is mostly the low self esteemed, low class, alpha male wannabes who do it. They have this funny belief that treating a lady like poo will reduce her pride, kill some of her self esteem, thereby making it easier for them to hit on her.
Very stupid ideology they have,it's actually pissing me off human beings can think like that
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Meegadough: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
What of you girls? You know you ppl are worst!

3 Likes

Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Mindependent(f): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
Meegadough: What of you girls? You know you ppl are worst!
How are we the worst ?!?!
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by kokoye(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mindependent: Fucking cunts angry

Is this supposed to make guys fall in love with you or become attracted to you?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by greedie1(f): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mindependent:

I honestly don't think treating a lady like s.hit will turn her on

i agree
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by greedie1(f): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
kokoye:

Is this supposed to make guys fall in love with you or become attracted to you?
haha... so u saw it too?
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by xcitedjay(m): 3:38am On Jan 18, 2013
Wow! I think I just fell iη love. ♥.♥
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Mindependent(f): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2013
xcitedjay:
Wow! I think I just fell iη love. ♥.♥

Hahaha u no dey sleep?
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by hidenconyo(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2013
Mindependent:

You my friend are fucking screwed up! Sort your life out before you dream of judging others *rme*
Mindependent:

Mindependent:

This post refused to hide
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by xcitedjay(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mindependent:

Hahaha u no dey sleep?
Sleep? When my heart is Oη fire? No Sweerie!

Please tell me you prefer tender loving care, cause I'm prepared to give it to you. smiley
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
i love-beef my gf on bbm and we quarrel for like an few hrs and reconcile. de beefing does a lot on her
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Mindependent(f): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
gboss4sure: i love-beef my gf on bbm and we quarrel for like an few hrs and reconcile. de beefing does a lot on her
Really?!? Please explain
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Mindependent(f): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
xcitedjay:
Sleep? When my heart is Oη fire? No Sweerie!

Please tell me you prefer tender loving care, cause I'm prepared to give it to you. smiley

Why's your heart on fire luv?
Yes grin tender loving care that my bf already provides tongue
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by xcitedjay(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2013
Mindependent:

Why's your heart on fire luv?
Yes grin tender loving care that my bf already provides tongue
I aint surprise Angel, thє Beautiful Oηєs are αℓℓ taken. For you, I don't mind being α side bf pending being promoted to commander iη chief of your heart. Nobody ever died of too much tender loving care. wink
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Mindependent(f): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
xcitedjay:
I aint surprise Angel, thє Beautiful Oηєs are αℓℓ taken. For you, I don't mind being α side bf pending being promoted to commander iη chief of your heart. Nobody ever died of too much tender loving care. wink

Ahahaha you have the lines don't you, smooth operator wink
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Gudintent: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2013

oops you used the F word!!! shocked
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by mrkels(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
Seems you love some guy deeply who keeps insulting your life and you cannot do anything about it, the best you can do is to come here and voice your anger.
Tell me am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Mindependent(f): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gudintent:

oops you used the F word!!! shocked

Fuc.k you! Oops I used it again tongue
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Mindependent(f): 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
mrkels: Seems you love some guy deeply who keeps insulting your life and you cannot do anything about it, the best you can do is to come here and voice your anger.
Tell me am wrong.

Yes you are wrong! How will I love someone that insults my life dem don jazz me ni?
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by addictiv(m): 1:09am On Jan 20, 2013
Topic reminds me of those uni girls that re always beefing boys they re silently eyeing nd just like that u visit the boy one day and u re shocked to see the girl there wit just towel in the boys room
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by Mindependent(f): 1:33am On Jan 20, 2013
addictiv: Topic reminds me of those uni girls that re always beefing boys they re silently eyeing nd just like that u visit the boy one day and u re shocked to see the girl there wit just towel in the boys room

Ahahaha never poss this is a completely different topic luv
Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by 2blunt: 6:29am On Jan 21, 2013
Op. R u a learner?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Question For The Guys by sexybash(f): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2013
Mindependent:

Ahahaha never poss this is a completely different topic luv
Babe you dey vex oh,i dey feel you jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is it too much to ask for change? / To The Ladies / 7 Ways To Be A 'Gentleman' With Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.