Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Archos Gamepad Hands On Review - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Archos Gamepad Hands On Review (1718 Views)

My Gamepad Wahala / How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc / Where Can I Get A Computer Gamepad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Archos Gamepad Hands On Review by miteolu(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Firstly we should point out that if Project Shield and the Archos GamePad were to square off directly, it wouldn’t be a fair fight.

Nvidia is being coy with regards to the price that its Shield handheld will be when it lands in the shops later this year but you can bet your bottom dollar that it will be at least double the cheap-as-chips price tag of the GamePad, which can be yours for a couple of pennies shy of £130.

http://tech.uk.msn.com/tablets/archos-gamepad-review#image=2

Re: Archos Gamepad Hands On Review by Elfree: 1:05pm On May 02, 2013
Pls where can i get the archos gamepad in abuja nigeria oikeudeoba@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Help With My Fifa 16 Problem / Nvidia's Launches The Cheap Geforce GT 710 Graphics Card / Ps4 Slim And Ps4 Pro Available ( Sold out )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.