Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner (1425 Views)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death / T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
A heartbroken dog whose owner died two months ago is missing her so much he (the dog) is now attending services at the Italian church where his owner used to worship.

The dog has become religious following the death of its master .
German Shepherd Tommy runs the church his owner Maria Margherita Lochi used to attend before she was buried there in November last year.
Donato Panna ,a father at the church in Southern Italy says when the bells ring for the start of a service ,the mourning dog appears at church and keeps in until the service ends.

‘He’s still coming to mass even after Maria’s funeral, he waits patiently by the side of the altar and just sits there quietly.

‘I didn’t have the heart to throw him out – I’ve just recently lost my own dog so I leave him there until mass finishes and then I let him out.’

POSTER: www.facebook.com/endy.edeson

SOURCE: http://www.ugandapicks.com/2013/01/dog-becomes-religious-after-death-of-its-owner-83160.html/dog-becomes-religious-after-death-of-its-owner

Re: Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner by davroca16(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Am speechless...........I love dogs sooooooo much. (Whata lovely dog)
Re: Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner by wiegraf: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
D'aaaaaawwwwww

But also

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner by ojoawo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
LWKMD.....

A̶̲̥̅♏ sure next 6months, he fit cum open church Fø̲̣̣я̅ lagos
Re: Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner by JeSoul(f): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
You can comment respectfully esp mr666 without calling other people dogs...please air your comments without being caustic.
Re: Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
cry *and here I was hoping my comment will make fp...

Apologies. Warning noted. cheesy

Nice dog btw...
Re: Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner by Bella3(f): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
musKeeto: cry *and here I was hoping my comment will make fp...

Apologies. Warning noted. cheesy

Nice dog btw...
:p

THANK YOU JESOUL
Re: Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner by advocate666: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
JeSoul: You can comment respectfully esp mr666 without calling other people dogs...please air your comments without being caustic.

I have forgotten what I said but I am sure I did not call anybody a dog. I was comparing brains of churchgoers. Anyway, now that you have hidden my post, I guess we all have to take your word for it.
Re: Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner by JeSoul(f): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
^should I unhide it so you can remember? you know what you said and it was caustic. This is not the first, second or third time you've posted brash comments on an otherwise innocuous thread. In other sections you would've been banned multiple times. This is my last warning to you.

Bélla3: :p
THANK YOU JESOUL
Wassup girl! cheesy
Re: Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner by advocate666: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
JeSoul: ^should I unhide it so you can remember? you know what you said and it was caustic. This is not the first, second or third time you've posted brash comments on an otherwise innocuous thread. In other sections you would've been banned multiple times. This is my last warning to you.

Wassup girl! cheesy

Threats and warnings. The only thing going for the godly when all else fails. Unhide the post and show where I called anybody a dog. Maybe what I said sounded "caustic" to you but that wasn't your previous accusation.

JeSoul: You can comment respectfully esp mr666 without calling other people dogs...please air your comments without being caustic.
Re: Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner by Bella3(f): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
JeSoul: .

Wassup girl! cheesy
AM GOOD O. HOPE YOU'RE GOOD.
Re: Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner by JeSoul(f): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
Bélla3: AM GOOD O. HOPE YOU'RE GOOD.
Sister we thank God oh. Make we no derail thread further...
@'skeeto, forgot earlier...much appreciated sir.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Benedict XVI To Resign / / Am I A Bad Person For Not Being Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.